Will Trump Run AND Get the Nomination?

Do you believe Donald Trump will run AND secure the GOP nomination for President in 2024?

• Total voters
monkrules
That's not how it works. You made the claim, you back it up - or admit you're a fucking dimwit liar. I'm not going to google every idiotic statement made on an internet forum.
Then you're too fucking lazy to edify yourself.

Ordinarily I would indulge you, and supply you with a link or two.

But with Trump there are massive amounts of information, including videos and audio, easily available. There are literally hundreds, if not thousands, of well-documented examples of Trump lying through his teeth (in his own words).

Likewise, there are thousands of well-documented reports and legal documents showing how Trump screwed over his investors, suppliers, workers, college students.

To provide you with many of those links would literally fill many long pages.

If you're too lazy to press a few keys on Google's search engine, then you have every right to remain as ignorant and stupid as you choose to be. A blissful existence is well within your reach. Enjoy.

I wish I knew of someone who would make a great president. I don't.

One of my main concerns is that Americans are so divided. We have a country loaded with problems, yet each new administration comes in and wants to undo what the last prez did.

Each new administration wants to implement its own vision. In the process they make things worse. I'd like to see our politicians work together for a change. To make it a priority to fix things, instead of making them worse.

It's understandable that each side has it's own ideas and priorities. But the divisions today are ridiculous - and dangerous. And all of us are suffering because of them.

This is still the best country ever, but it can't survive for long when people spend all their time trying to screw each other over. There is such a thing as the common good. But that idea seems to have been lost as mutual hate has been encouraged by selfish and worthless 'leaders' on both sides.

I'm an Indie, and I take it seriously. I filled out my ballot for our local city council election. It's ready to mail. I voted for 1 repub, 2 dems, and one Independent candidate.

We have a Democratic mayor that I hate with a passion. The stupid bitch wasted nearly 4 thousand taxpayer dollars on a fucking BLM sign that was hung on our city hall, for a short time. We've tried to recall her (didn't work). I'm now working against her for the next election. Hopefully we'll throw her sorry ass into the street - which is where she should be working.

I just mentioned all of our local shit, and my votes, so you'd see that I'm not some lunatic liberal, or rightie. I try try to vote for the person I consider the best choice for the job - not the party.

Sorry for the long-winded post. But in this case I felt it was necessary.
Well, thank you for the explanation…

I personally would like to see everyone stop that too, but it would seem those days are long gone.

Simply not true.
If trump won Arizona, and Georgia and Wisconsin, (the 43000 votes he lost by according to you, instead of Biden winning them), Trump still would have lost the electoral college by only garnering 269 and Biden would still have won.
Trump would have to have won, one additional swing state added to the three, to win in 2020. When you add in that additional swing state that Trump needed to win, then trump lost by way more than the 43000 votes, that you've claim!
It is true. If the EC is tied then the House votes with one vote for each state, the GOP controls way more states.
"If you flip fewer than 43,000 votes across those three states, the electoral college is tied 269 to 269. In that case, Trump would probably have won, given that the race would be decided by one vote for each House delegation, of which Republicans control more."

It is true. If the EC is tied then the House votes with one vote for each state, the GOP controls way more states.
"If you flip fewer than 43,000 votes across those three states, the electoral college is tied 269 to 269. In that case, Trump would probably have won, given that the race would be decided by one vote for each House delegation, of which Republicans control more."
Ah yes, forgot about a tie! Will legislators over rule the voters in their state's vote, and just vote their party? That's risky business, and war drums start beating.... Or did simply more states voted for trump that are small?

monkrules

Then you're too fucking lazy to edify yourself.

Ordinarily I would indulge you, and supply you with a link or two.

But with Trump there are massive amounts of information, including videos and audio, easily available. There are literally hundreds, if not thousands, of well-documented examples of Trump lying through his teeth (in his own words).

Likewise, there are thousands of well-documented reports and legal documents showing how Trump screwed over his investors, suppliers, workers, college students.

To provide you with many of those links would literally fill many long pages.

If you're too lazy to press a few keys on Google's search engine, then you have every right to remain as ignorant and stupid as you choose to be. A blissful existence is well within your reach. Enjoy.

In other words, you ain't got shit. You're a lying moron.

Ah yes, forgot about a tie! Will legislators over rule the voters in their state's vote, and just vote their party? That's risky business, and war drums start beating.... Or did simply more states voted for trump that are small?
So what you're saying is that if the Republicans follow the Constitution,, you may just have to shoot them. On the other hand, when the Republicans challenge the left's violations of the Constitution, you may just have to shoot them. What this is, and make no mistake about it, is a revolution on the left. This is our October Revolution, just 104 years after the last great October revolution on the left.

So what you're saying is that if the Republicans follow the Constitution,, you may just have to shoot them. On the other hand, when the Republicans challenge the left's violations of the Constitution, you may just have to shoot them. What this is, and make no mistake about it, is a revolution on the left. This is our October Revolution, just 104 years after the last great October revolution on the left.
Follow the constitution in what manner??

You're ripping the constitution apart, then spitting on it for good measure, as it stands.... while you point fingers at others, for what you BIG LIE liars, are actually doing....

Every US president except Trump participated in a peaceful transition.

In other words, you ain't got shit. You're a lying moron.
Nope.... It seems like you just have chosen to be ignorant, through pure laziness, or simply the lack of curiosity for the TRUTH and facts because you're afraid they may interfere with your preconceived beliefs.... and then go on to blame others for not spoon feeding you with information that is readily available....

Nope.... It seems like you just have chosen to be ignorant, through pure laziness, or simply the lack of curiosity for the TRUTH and facts because you're afraid they may interfere with your preconceived beliefs.... and then go on to blame others for not spoon feeding you with information that is readily available....
You made a claim and can't back it up; therefore you lied. I've googled the topic for months and don't find anything at all showing any corruption from Trump. You're a liar and you know it.

You made a claim and can't back it up; therefore you lied. I've googled the topic for months and don't find anything at all showing any corruption from Trump. You're a liar and you know it.

Maybe you don't know right from wrong.. Or perhaps you don't take the US constitution or rule of law seriously.

Next week marks the end of Donald Trump’s term as President. In his wake, he will leave behind a legacy of profound corruption and egregious conflicts of interest, the repercussions of which will echo for years after he is gone.

In the last four years, Trump has flouted all kinds of norms set by previous presidents, starting with his decision not to divest from his business interests while in office, setting the stage for what became an administration marked by placing self-interest and profiteering at the highest levels above the public interest and culminated in a deadly insurrection that was rooted in the same self-serving ethos.

Trump ran as the “law and order” candidate who would “drain the swamp” in Washington, D.C. Instead he did the opposite, using his power as the President to boost his own profits through frequent visits to his hotels and golf courses, relentless promotion of his properties, and countless other interactions between the Trump Organization and the government. By keeping these properties, Trump provided corporate lobbyists, foreign actors, special interests and anyone else seeking political clout a way to gain access to his administration. Trump opened the presidency up for business, and for four years, influence was for sale.

continued

Maybe you don't know right from wrong.. Or perhaps you don't take the US constitution or rule of law seriously.

Next week marks the end of Donald Trump’s term as President. In his wake, he will leave behind a legacy of profound corruption and egregious conflicts of interest, the repercussions of which will echo for years after he is gone.

In the last four years, Trump has flouted all kinds of norms set by previous presidents, starting with his decision not to divest from his business interests while in office, setting the stage for what became an administration marked by placing self-interest and profiteering at the highest levels above the public interest and culminated in a deadly insurrection that was rooted in the same self-serving ethos.

Trump ran as the “law and order” candidate who would “drain the swamp” in Washington, D.C. Instead he did the opposite, using his power as the President to boost his own profits through frequent visits to his hotels and golf courses, relentless promotion of his properties, and countless other interactions between the Trump Organization and the government. By keeping these properties, Trump provided corporate lobbyists, foreign actors, special interests and anyone else seeking political clout a way to gain access to his administration. Trump opened the presidency up for business, and for four years, influence was for sale.

continued

Is there anyone CREW hasn't filed an ethics complaint about? Their article is pure BS. No president has completely walked away from their business while serving. Trump handed over control and did not participate in his businesses while President.

I actually did a search on Trump ethics and about 80% of the results were about Psaki's violation of the Hatch Act. Many of the results were about ethics complaints about AOC and Adam Schiff. Most of the other results were about Hunter Biden.

Trump goes to his own properties, or his children go to his own properties, and you call that an ethics violation?

Trump didn't take a penny in pay as President. He was worth 3 billion dollars. That's 3 thousand million for retards. Do you think that he cares about the price for a hotel room spent by others? If he's going to meet with world leaders, why not meet them at his house; every other President does the same.

Is there anyone CREW hasn't filed an ethics complaint about? Their article is pure BS. No president has completely walked away from their business while serving. Trump handed over control and did not participate in his businesses while President.

I actually did a search on Trump ethics and about 80% of the results were about Psaki's violation of the Hatch Act. Many of the results were about ethics complaints about AOC and Adam Schiff. Most of the other results were about Hunter Biden.

Trump goes to his own properties, or his children go to his own properties, and you call that an ethics violation?

Trump didn't take a penny in pay as President. He was worth 3 billion dollars. That's 3 thousand million for retards. Do you think that he cares about the price for a hotel room spent by others? If he's going to meet with world leaders, why not meet them at his house; every other President does the same.

All Trump's properties are failing. He claimed he was worth 9 billion .. now he's worth 2 billion and he owes foreign banks and legal fees. You may be impressed. I'm not.

Oh dear Lord, that's simply not true! Crooked Donald is his name! And he's been crooked, for decades. Tax evasion, robbing his niece of her inheritance, stealing o!d folks retirement funds with his fake Trump University, using his Trump Charity donations for his own personal use,

accepting bribes from Saudi Arabia with them booking entire floors of hotel rooms in his resorts, with no one staying in the rooms, threatening Qatar with U.S. power, until they loaned Jarod Kushner $600 million dollars for a loan due on his 666 Fifth Ave comp!ex that he couldn't get refinanced,

holding back congressional military aid for the Ukraine, until Ukraine would make an announcement on CNN that they were investigating Biden, his political opponent,

He obstructed justice in the special council investigation.

He chose Putin over the USA Intel in public In Helsinki. Shameful.

having the military to fuel their planes at an airport next to his Scottish Resort, to keep the airport opened for the benefit of his own resort,

killing the CIAs contract to build their new headquarters forcing the CIA to stay in the dilapidated building on the same block as Trumps Washington DC Resort, because Trump was afraid another hotel would rent the building and give him competition, so he made the CIA stay there,

His pardons are the most crooked, corrupt, and worst pardons in any President's history!!! And we've had some pretty bad pardons by other presidents, but Trump out did all bad presidential pardons in our history combined.

His refusal of his employees to show up and testify before congress. He was the first president to spit in the face of the law. They were required to show up, and claim executive privilege on specific things that were asked....never is everything covered under executive privilege. He spat on constitutional executive oversight.

He had one of his federal agencies fire tear gas and smoke bombs on peaceful protesters, so he could have a photo op with a backwards Bible on the steps over Johns Episcopal church...

Then you have at least 20to 30 administration and cabinet picks of his, that were crooked to their very core... He did get rid of some freely, but most he defended their corruption and was forced to remove them....

He was lawless, near 24/7.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back