Will Trump Run AND Get the Nomination?

Do you believe Donald Trump will run AND secure the GOP nomination for President in 2024?

• Total voters
You are so wrong-----Trumps people are going to vote and they are going to be looking for cheaters in those special dem countries that stuffed the ballot box. Whoever the republicans run, they will easily beat Biden....just a matter of the cheating hence why Biden is flooding us with illegals.

The Republicans would beat Biden or Harris or any other Democrat but they'll still lose the election. They can beat the Democrats but they can't beat the woke tech corporations that run the elections.

You fence-sitters will come out in droves and ’closet vote’ for Trump….GUARANTEED

And there are a lot of Republicans that will vote Democratic. Notice that the Republicans never say what they'd do differently from what Biden's doing today? They just say that Biden and the Democrats are wrong and we need to put the Republicans in power.

To the Republicans and the Democrats, it's not about the people they're sworn to serve; it's about the parties and the two-party system. Mitch McConnell isn't worried about the country or the Constitution or conservatives. He's worried about his relationship with the leaders of the Democratic Party. He would rather be the head of the minority than to be out of power completely. His service is to Chuck Schumer in order to make sure that he gets to be in office at all. That's how it works for them all, every single one of them, on both sides of the aisle.

In fact, if there are any honest Congress people around, it's the Squad. At least they believe what they say and say what they believe. You can't say that for any of the others... And that's why the Republicans will vote for the Democrat over Trump; Trump threatens the system and both parties work for the system.

The Republicans would beat Biden or Harris or any other Democrat but they'll still lose the election. They can beat the Democrats but they can't beat the woke tech corporations that run the elections.

And there are a lot of Republicans that will vote Democratic. Notice that the Republicans never say what they'd do differently from what Biden's doing today? They just say that Biden and the Democrats are wrong and we need to put the Republicans in power.

To the Republicans and the Democrats, it's not about the people they're sworn to serve; it's about the parties and the two-party system. Mitch McConnell isn't worried about the country or the Constitution or conservatives. He's worried about his relationship with the leaders of the Democratic Party. He would rather be the head of the minority than to be out of power completely. His service is to Chuck Schumer in order to make sure that he gets to be in office at all. That's how it works for them all, every single one of them, on both sides of the aisle.

In fact, if there are any honest Congress people around, it's the Squad. At least they believe what they say and say what they believe. You can't say that for any of the others... And that's why the Republicans will vote for the Democrat over Trump; Trump threatens the system and both parties work for the system.
I agree with nearly everything you've said. Except for the last few lines.

In my opinion Donald Trump is at least as corrupt as the very worst of our politicians. Probably far more corrupt.

Trump supporters seem unable to see any of the many horrible and crooked things about trump. They remind me, in many ways of the Charles Manson followers. They have that same blind passion for their dear leader, and the same closed, or non-functioning, minds.

He will win, he only lost by 43,000 votes in 2020, and voters "will not be fooled again" by the democrats.
Thought it was 8 million?
But at least you admit he LOST.

FJB
FDT

These people do not represent US/USA.
These people are House and Senate.
ALL of THEM.

We FUCKING need to fix this system, but it will NEVER happen. Sadly.

but they can't beat the woke tech corporations that run the elections.
I used to think, 40 years ago, that it would take ONE idiot to NUKE the World.

Now, for 20 years running, I realize that the Internet, Social Media, will destroy us. (The World)
We (the World) are already % of the way to destroy the world.
I'm just hoping it slows, and my Grandson at least has a chance to OVERTHROW this destruction.

In my opinion Donald Trump is at least as corrupt as the very worst of our politicians. Probably far more corrupt.

Trump supporters seem unable to see any of the many horrible and crooked things about trump. They remind me, in many ways of the Charles Manson followers. They have that same blind passion for their dear leader, and the same closed, or non-functioning, minds.
How is Trump corrupt? Did his sons take billions from China, millions from Russia, millions from Ukraine and share it with Donald, referring to him as "the big guy?" Where's the corruption. Links... Evidence... I'm not even asking for proof, just give something other than deranged, TDR-driven, comments.

That sounds like a winning message, you should tell your upcoming candidate who absolutely no one knows, to use that.

Do you honestly believe that Donald Trump will not only run in 2024, but will get the Republican nomination for President?
Personally, I don't see either happening. His ego might compel him to run, but I believe he's far too damaged to be a viable candidate for President ever again.
Whaddya' think?
I could sure be wrong, but I can't imagine he won't run, and of course he'd get the nomination. And he'd have a decent chance of winning the whole thing.

We have a party completely under the control of one guy, and his grip is only getting tighter. Look at what Grassley and Scalise did. They're petrified. And on the other side, we have a Democratic Party that appears to be committed to doing pretty much everything it can to help him. It's astonishing.

Plus, if he gets the nomination and loses, the entire party will just claim it was rigged. The excuses are baked in.

I could sure be wrong, but I can't imagine he won't run, and of course he'd get the nomination. And he'd have a decent chance of winning the whole thing.

We have a party completely under the control of one guy, and his grip is only getting tighter. Look at what Grassley and Scalise did. They're petrified. And on the other side, we have a Democratic Party that appears to be committed to doing pretty much everything it can to help him. It's astonishing.

Plus, if he gets the nomination and loses, the entire party will just claim it was rigged. The excuses are baked in.
Meanwhile who yall running?

I just disagree. I don't believe that Trump could win the Presidency if he runs. Furthermore, I believe that, if the GOP nominates him, the party will be destroyed if he loses...

I just disagree. I don't believe that Trump could win the Presidency if he runs. Furthermore, I believe that, if the GOP nominates him, the party will be destroyed if he loses...
That's all possible, sure.

It will be about turnout. The Trumpsters think they're "saving" America from being "destroyed" the "commies" and ending up in concentration camps. They literally fucking believe this. They're "at war" with "evil". Literally.

Do you think the Dems and their voters are that terrified and motivated? I don't. That's what concerns me.

That's all possible, sure.

It will be about turnout. The Trumpsters think they're "saving" America from being "destroyed" the "commies" and ending up in concentration camps. They literally fucking believe this. They're "at war" with "evil". Literally.

Do you think the Dems and their voters are that terrified and motivated? I don't. That's what concerns me.

I have no problem with people believing they're "at war with evil". When I consider the war waged against Trump, it doesn't surprise mne that his supporters are out for blood (figuratively speaking, of course). What you accuse "Trumpsters" of could certainly be said of the left. Remember the video of the woman screaming at the top of her lungs at the announcement of "President Trump"? SHe clearly believed that Trump was the personification of evil:

That woman was about as far off the rails as a person could get...

America has two huge problems: Trump and biden. They're both awful.

Trump will probably run because he has an ego the size of Texas. But, thankfully, the vast majority of Americans now know he's a traitorous crackpot.

Joe Biden is a worthless twat who seems unable to do anything right. Worst of all, imo, he has refused to defend America against the tidal wave of illegal immigrants now invading our southern border.

In short, he has failed his Constitutional duty to defend America against all enemies foreign and domestic. BIDEN SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE.
You those illegal migrants has access to asylum under human rights...

The reason they can claim it is because idiotic US drug and gun policies have made there countries unstable...

US sends billions a year into these countries to make them unstable and basically at the mercy of criminal gangs..

You wouldn't live in it yourself so why do expect them to happy there either

Forum List

Back