Will Trump Run AND Get the Nomination?

Do you believe Donald Trump will run AND secure the GOP nomination for President in 2024?

• Total voters
You can be certain Trump, and all the crooked hairballs he surrounded himself with, were extremely well paid for the time they spent fucking up our country.

Open your mind, and do a bit of research. Believe your own eyes.
yawn.

You those illegal migrants has access to asylum under human rights...

The reason they can claim it is because idiotic US drug and gun policies have made there countries unstable...

US sends billions a year into these countries to make them unstable and basically at the mercy of criminal gangs..

You wouldn't live in it yourself so why do expect them to happy there either
I think you don't know what you're talking about.

Have a nice day.

no idea if he will run. if he does, he will be the guy.

and I hope he wins, and I hope he absolutely DESTROYS those that have falsely accused him.
That's why Trump will run. For revenge on his perceived enemies.

Trump is a brain damaged malignant psychopath out to even the score.

I'm not alone in needing a decent, competent, presidential candidate. America - the entire country - needs, and deserves, some great candidates.

In the past several elections, all we've had running for president is worthless trash: Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, Joe Biden, and a load of others. We have over 300 million people in this country. There must be some decent, capable people out there who could do the job (honestly and well).
Such as?

Do you honestly believe that Donald Trump will not only run in 2024, but will get the Republican nomination for President?

Personally, I don't see either happening. His ego might compel him to run, but I believe he's far too damaged to be a viable candidate for President ever again.

Whaddya' think?
Trump is hoping the economy will tank. Then, and only then, will he run.

I'm not alone in needing a decent, competent, presidential candidate. America - the entire country - needs, and deserves, some great candidates.

In the past several elections, all we've had running for president is worthless trash: Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, Joe Biden, and a load of others. We have over 300 million people in this country. There must be some decent, capable people out there who could do the job (honestly and well).
No decent people have any desire to run. That's almost always been the case since our founding.

Our presidents have devolved because that is what you get when you keep voting for "the lesser of two evils". You get more and more evil.

Any decent person would be crucified quicker than Jesus.

Not sure if the RNC has figured this out or not. But there are a whole fuckload of more people who will never vote for a Republican again if Trump doesn't get the nomination, than there are Republicans who won't vote for him if he does.

Anyone who tells you otherwise is either wrong or shilling for the Democrats.
Yeah, damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

On my arrival in the United States I was surprised to find so much distinguished talent among the subjects, and so little among the heads of the Government. It is a well-authenticated fact, that at the present day the most able men in the United States are very rarely placed at the head of affairs; and it must be acknowledged that such has been the result in proportion as democracy has outstepped all its former limits. The race of American statesmen has evidently dwindled most remarkably in the course of the last fifty years.

Several causes may be assigned to this phenomenon. It is impossible, notwithstanding the most strenuous exertions, to raise the intelligence of the people above a certain level. Whatever may be the facilities of acquiring information, whatever may be the profusion of easy methods and of cheap science, the human mind can never be instructed and educated without devoting a considerable space of time to those objects.

<snip>

Long and patient observation, joined to a multitude of different notions, is required to form a just estimate of the character of a single individual; and can it be supposed that the vulgar have the power of succeeding in an inquiry which misleads the penetration of genius itself? The people has neither the time nor the means which are essential to the prosecution of an investigation of this kind: its conclusions are hastily formed from a superficial inspection of the more prominent features of a question. Hence it often assents to the clamor of a mountebank who knows the secret of stimulating its tastes, while its truest friends frequently fail in their exertions.

<snip>

In the United States the people is not disposed to hate the superior classes of society; but it is not very favorably inclined towards them, and it carefully excludes them from the exercise of authority. It does not entertain any dread of distinguished talents, but it is rarely captivated by them; and it awards its approbation very sparingly to such as have risen without the popular support.

Whilst the natural propensities of democracy induce the people to reject the most distinguished citizens as its rulers, these individuals are no less apt to retire from a political career in which it is almost impossible to retain their independence, or to advance without degrading themselves.

Democracy in America, Part I. by Alexis de Tocqueville

"Hence it often assents to the clamor of a mountebank who knows the secret of stimulating its tastes."

This guy saw Trump coming from over a century away.

Yeah, damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

No way. The RNC is pretty much obligated to throw their support behind Trump, just watch. And given the utter failure of President* Biden and his Sesame Street administration, Trump will win the biggest landslide election this country has ever seen.

Remember, President* Biden is not done fucking up yet. He still has another three years of incompetence, mismanagement, bad decisions, and horrible mistakes. After all, that's what he's been doing throughout his entire political career, turning everything he touches into shit.

Old dogs like that don't suddenly wake up and learn new tricks.

Somewhat related to the OP. Might provide some insight regarding what larger numbers than what this message board thinks.

There is real money involved. This is a US-based, completely legal betting site.

1634175031739.png

In the "poll" above 170,000 shares have been traded so far.

One can bet up to $850 on any "poll." So, in the example above, one could bet $850 (1164 shares) that "No, Biden will not be elected in 2024 (seems like a safe bet to me). If that turns out to be true, one would win $1164 total. (But withdrawing money has 5% fee)

[This is not spam. I have no vested interest in PredictIt, although I do bet occasionally.]

No way. The RNC is pretty much obligated to throw their support behind Trump, just watch. And given the utter failure of President* Biden and his Sesame Street administration, Trump will win the biggest landslide election this country has ever seen.

He can't even win 50% of the popular vote on a good day. Landslide? Who has those anymore?

Remember, President* Biden is not done fucking up yet. He still has another three years of incompetence, mismanagement, bad decisions, and horrible mistakes. After all, that's what he's been doing throughout his entire political career, turning everything he touches into shit.

Old dogs like that don't suddenly wake up and learn new tricks.

Way too early to tell what's going to happen in 2024. I'm not making predictions in either direction.

By whose poll? He has 91% support among Republicans.
Great, 91% of less than a third of the country. 91% is probably the absolute least he would need to win. Only takes a couple percent of Republicans to either not vote or vote for the other guy to make a difference.

Do you honestly believe that Donald Trump will not only run in 2024, but will get the Republican nomination for President?

Personally, I don't see either happening. His ego might compel him to run, but I believe he's far too damaged to be a viable candidate for President ever again.

Whaddya' think?
He has too much momentum going not to run, and no, he isn't doing it out of ego, and unless someone like Tulsi Gabbard or Jill Stein runs as a third party candidate , I'm voting for him again. The (D) party would need a complete overhaul before I'll vote for any of them.

he only lost by 43,000 votes in 2020, and voters "will not be fooled again" by the democrats.
Simply not true.

If trump won Arizona, and Georgia and Wisconsin, (the 43000 votes he lost by according to you, instead of Biden winning them), Trump still would have lost the electoral college by only garnering 269 and Biden would still have won.

Trump would have to have won, one additional swing state added to the three, to win in 2020. When you add in that additional swing state that Trump needed to win, then trump lost by way more than the 43000 votes, that you've claim!

I wish I knew of someone who would make a great president. I don't.

One of my main concerns is that Americans are so divided. We have a country loaded with problems, yet each new administration comes in and wants to undo what the last prez did.

Each new administration wants to implement its own vision. In the process they make things worse. I'd like to see our politicians work together for a change. To make it a priority to fix things, instead of making them worse.

It's understandable that each side has it's own ideas and priorities. But the divisions today are ridiculous - and dangerous. And all of us are suffering because of them.

This is still the best country ever, but it can't survive for long when people spend all their time trying to screw each other over. There is such a thing as the common good. But that idea seems to have been lost as mutual hate has been encouraged by selfish and worthless 'leaders' on both sides.

I'm an Indie, and I take it seriously. I filled out my ballot for our local city council election. It's ready to mail. I voted for 1 repub, 2 dems, and one Independent candidate.

We have a Democratic mayor that I hate with a passion. The stupid bitch wasted nearly 4 thousand taxpayer dollars on a fucking BLM sign that was hung on our city hall, for a short time. We've tried to recall her (didn't work). I'm now working against her for the next election. Hopefully we'll throw her sorry ass into the street - which is where she should be working.

I just mentioned all of our local shit, and my votes, so you'd see that I'm not some lunatic liberal, or rightie. I try try to vote for the person I consider the best choice for the job - not the party.

Sorry for the long-winded post. But in this case I felt it was necessary.

Last edited:
Gad. Get control of yourself. Trump ain't your daddy. Or, is he? He fucks around so much, one never knows. Lol.

As far as proof is concerned, you can get off your lazy, dumb, ass and do some simple Google searches. If you don't know how to use Google, ask any seven year old to guide you. It's all there. Loads, on video and audio of Trump, in his own words, lying about everything under the Sun. Plenty more about how he stiffed suppliers, investors, workers, and college students.

If you can still believe Trump is anything but a phony, a thief, a liar, and a scumbag, after reading and viewing everything you find. Then, you'd have to be one of the most stupid and gullible people on the planet. Someone to be pitied. Incapable of engaging in a worthwhile conversation.

As far as your deflection is concerned, I agree that Biden and his son are miserable sleazebags. But this thread is about trump. If you're too weak, or if you lack the mental capacity to talk about Trump then, maybe a long nap would clear your mind. Have a good day.

That's not how it works. You made the claim, you back it up - or admit you're a fucking dimwit liar. I'm not going to google every idiotic statement made on an internet forum.

Forum List

Back