Will Trump Run AND Get the Nomination?

Do you believe Donald Trump will run AND secure the GOP nomination for President in 2024?

• Total voters
Do you honestly believe that Donald Trump will not only run in 2024, but will get the Republican nomination for President?

Personally, I don't see either happening. His ego might compel him to run, but I believe he's far too damaged to be a viable candidate for President ever again.

Whaddya' think?
I think we need Operation Warp Speed for TDS

Not sure if the RNC has figured this out or not. But there are a whole fuckload of more people who will never vote for a Republican again if Trump doesn't get the nomination, than there are Republicans who won't vote for him if he does.

Anyone who tells you otherwise is either wrong or shilling for the Democrats.

If the republicans endorse him, it's a suicide mission. The voters who changed to drmocrats which resulted in him being defeated, will not reverse their vote to re install him. Why would they? Back to the future? I don't think so.

I've got no doubt he will run again purely for revenge purposes and nothing else.
It's his ego and narcissism which drives him.

If the republicans endorse him, it's a suicide mission. The voters who changed to drmocrats which resulted in him being defeated, will not reverse their vote to re install him. Why would they? Back to the future? I don't think so.

I've got no doubt he will run again purely for revenge purposes and nothing else.

I don't see many voters switching to Democrat, especially after another year or two of Biden/Harris. Sinema and Yang have already left the party and Manchin will probably be next.

I think we need Operation Warp Speed for TDS
No... we need an Operation Warp Speed for orange kool-aid drinkers who think they're gonna Make America White Great Again...

Some may even prove to be salvageable as repentant and loyal Americans - devoted to the People, Republic, Constitution and the Rule of Law...

Rather than servile and unthinking camp-followers hitching a ride on the Krazy Klown Kar...

No... we need an Operation Warp Speed for orange kool-aid drinkers who think they're gonna Make America White Great Again...

Some may even prove to be salvageable as repentant and loyal Americans - devoted to the People, Republic, Constitution and the Rule of Law...

Rather than servile and unthinking camp-followers hitching a ride on the Krazy Klown Kar...

Wait....Aren't you the guy that makes all those bumper stickers I see on the back of those left-winger's cars? Quit making the print so damned small, ok?

I almost rear-ended one of them of the other day, trying to figure out what the hell it said.

Just to be clear, I hardly have TDS.

I asked my question given the number of posts here which discuss his running in 2024. I just don't see it happening...

Trump said he would run in 2024 unless he gets a "bad call from a doctor".

JGalt
If he runs he'll get the nomination. The GOP likes winners and Trump has 75 million real supporters.
Dude,

He lost... He lost badly...

It was one the worst rejections of a sitting President in history...

Trump was fired... Now it might hurt your feelings but it happened...

There was no evidence thus the 60+ cases were no use... Trump thought that appointing Judges means they some how owe him. They don't and they follow the law...

The blind followers are just that 'Blind'...

So put him up again... Democrats couldn't pick a better candidate, US has seen Trump and the rejected him... Biden might no be exciting but things are getting checked off the list...

Seriously, if I was a bank and he owes us money, I would get worried... Get that asset off him on first default... The guy couldn't make money on a Washington Hotel while he was President...

So you mean they will cut their own throats because the man is loud. There are many people who are loud and do not get off their ass for no one. And there many who do the talk and the walk. If someone is loud and helps people, the person is still helping people. There are plenty who are low key and do not get off their asses for no one.

Dude,

He lost... He lost badly...

It was one the worst rejections of a sitting President in history...

Trump was fired... Now it might hurt your feelings but it happened...

There was no evidence thus the 60+ cases were no use... Trump thought that appointing Judges means they some how owe him. They don't and they follow the law...

The blind followers are just that 'Blind'...

So put him up again... Democrats couldn't pick a better candidate, US has seen Trump and the rejected him... Biden might no be exciting but things are getting checked off the list...

Seriously, if I was a bank and he owes us money, I would get worried... Get that asset off him on first default... The guy couldn't make money on a Washington Hotel while he was President...

Trump's DC hotel has been for sale twice now.

I don't see many voters switching to Democrat, especially after another year or two of Biden/Harris. Sinema and Yang have already left the party and Manchin will probably be next.
JGalt,

You never supported Biden in the first place... How are you qualified to talk about people who were on the fence?

You have called Biden everything under the sun and more... You are so blind with with hate for Biden you can't actually see that his Administration far more competent that Trump's on his best day...

The Biden Admin rarely has public spats unlike the Trump one which was a mess, this shows discipline and transparency in their work. Trump never had that, mainly because he was really a crap operations business man, he was a sales guy...

JGalt,

You never supported Biden in the first place... How are you qualified to talk about people who were on the fence?

You have called Biden everything under the sun and more... You are so blind with with hate for Biden you can't actually see that his Administration far more competent that Trump's on his best day...

The Biden Admin rarely has public spats unlike the Trump one which was a mess, this shows discipline and transparency in their work. Trump never had that, mainly because he was really a crap operations business man, he was a sales guy...

Trump's company was just 12 people including his kids. Not exactly a good corporate model.

JGalt,

I will reciprocate by saying the same thing about all these idiotic "Orange Man Bad" threads started by Trump-hating liars: The countless threads that were falsely claiming how Trump's supporters were "leaving him in droves", how he would be incarcerated before his term was over, and four years of phony made-up scandals that could only exist in the deranged minds of the left.

To actually believe that the Biden administration is showing any kind of "competence" only shows how uninformed his supporters are. Or possibly just lying to themselves. That's truly one fuck of a mess you have there.

BTW: Fuck Joe Biden.

Trump: Lowest minority unemployment in America history, Opportunity Zones, First Steps program

Biden: If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black

How is Trump corrupt? Did his sons take billions from China, millions from Russia, millions from Ukraine and share it with Donald, referring to him as "the big guy?" Where's the corruption. Links... Evidence... I'm not even asking for proof, just give something other than deranged, TDR-driven, comments.
Gad. Get control of yourself. Trump ain't your daddy. Or, is he? He fucks around so much, one never knows. Lol.

As far as proof is concerned, you can get off your lazy, dumb, ass and do some simple Google searches. If you don't know how to use Google, ask any seven year old to guide you. It's all there. Loads, on video and audio of Trump, in his own words, lying about everything under the Sun. Plenty more about how he stiffed suppliers, investors, workers, and college students.

If you can still believe Trump is anything but a phony, a thief, a liar, and a scumbag, after reading and viewing everything you find. Then, you'd have to be one of the most stupid and gullible people on the planet. Someone to be pitied. Incapable of engaging in a worthwhile conversation.

As far as your deflection is concerned, I agree that Biden and his son are miserable sleazebags. But this thread is about trump. If you're too weak, or if you lack the mental capacity to talk about Trump then, maybe a long nap would clear your mind. Have a good day.

Last edited:
If he runs he will get the Presidency while Republicans take the House & Senate...unless the Marxist Tyranical Dems cheat ... again.

I could sure be wrong, but I can't imagine he won't run, and of course he'd get the nomination. And he'd have a decent chance of winning the whole thing.

We have a party completely under the control of one guy, and his grip is only getting tighter. Look at what Grassley and Scalise did. They're petrified. And on the other side, we have a Democratic Party that appears to be committed to doing pretty much everything it can to help him. It's astonishing.

Plus, if he gets the nomination and loses, the entire party will just claim it was rigged. The excuses are baked in.
If the voting laws do not change he will be defrauded AGAIN.

Trump will be, what, 78 in 2024? I predict that he wants to run, but a medical incident will prevent him from being on the ballot. 65% chance it has to do with his mental capacity 35% it will have to do with a physical ailment. If it's a mental issue, most likely scenario is Alzheimer's (his dad had it). If it's physcial, most likely scenario is a heart problem.

That sounds like a winning message, you should tell your upcoming candidate who absolutely no one knows, to use that.
I'm not alone in needing a decent, competent, presidential candidate. America - the entire country - needs, and deserves, some great candidates.

In the past several elections, all we've had running for president is worthless trash: Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, Joe Biden, and a load of others. We have over 300 million people in this country. There must be some decent, capable people out there who could do the job (honestly and well).

what leads you to this determination? is it the fact he donated his salary while in office?
You can be certain Trump, and all the crooked hairballs he surrounded himself with, were extremely well paid for the time they spent fucking up our country.

Open your mind, and do a bit of research. Believe your own eyes.

Forum List

Back