Will the USA turn to fascism to defeat peaceful protestors?

Yes, they had the support of people who burned down cities and committed acts of mass violence. I was shocked that there were that many left wingers who would even do such a heinous thing.
I've asked you several times to post probative evidence to support all of your claims. You never do, all you do is write opinions you've heard, and then you echo it on this message board. In short your comments are Not Credible!

Now, you will find a video from Fox News showing arson, vandalism and looting. Not the hundreds of white and black youth marching and chanting peacefully or Justice; the few who commit the crimes noted above are disaffected*** and reached the point of violence. However, there are those instigators, aka agent provocateurs*** who are there and cannot be claimed to be on the left, or registered as Democrats.

*Dissatisfied with the people in authority and no longer willing to support them.
**One or many employed to associate with protestors by pretending sympathy with their aims and to incite them to some incriminating action.

I've asked you several times to post probative evidence to support all of your claims. You never do, all you do is write opinions you've heard, and then you echo it on this message board. In short your comments are Not Credible!

Now, you will find a video from Fox News showing arson, vandalism and looting. Not the hundreds of white and black youth marching and chanting peacefully or Justice; the few who commit the crimes noted above are disaffected*** and reached the point of violence. However, there are those instigators, aka agent provocateurs*** who are there and cannot be claimed to be on the left, or registered as Democrats.

*Dissatisfied with the people in authority and no longer willing to support them.
**One or many employed to associate with protestors by pretending sympathy with their aims and to incite them to some incriminating action.

Are you seriously trying to convince me that the BLM riots werent wide spread, non stop and extremely destructive and violent? Youve lost your damn mind. There were hundreds of god damn riots. You also prove my point. You filthy fucking people have been defending their heinous riots since the beginning.

Chillicote believes [bemoans?] that "anyone" who does this is because they have no argument...I'll you determine where that claim belongs alongside momoos post...I doubt chillicote will have a problem with this as I am sure hers was a partisan excuse more than an actual rebuttal
The reality, of course, is that she is correct in her assertion. The tump-humpers don't like the truth.

Are you seriously trying to convince me that the BLM riots werent wide spread, non stop and extremely destructive and violent? Youve lost your damn mind. There were hundreds of god damn riots. You also prove my point. You filthy fucking people have been defending their heinous riots since the beginning.

Absolutely untrue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop selling the Democrats short!!!!!!!!!

12 THOUSAND.

"Study: up to 95 percent of 2020 U.S. riots are linked to Black Lives Matter​

ACLED is a nonprofit organization that tracks conflict across the globe. Its U.S. project that collected the summer protest data is supported by Princeton University. The project’s spreadsheet collating tens of thousands of data points documents 12,045 incidents of U.S. civil unrest from May 26, 2020 to Sept. 5, 2020. May 26 is the day after George Floyd’s death in police custody with enough fentanyl in his system to have died of an overdose if police had never touched him.

Of the 633 incidents coded as riots, 88 percent are recorded as involving Black Lives Matter activists. Data for 51 incidents lack information about the perpetrators’ identities. BLM activists were involved in 95 percent of the riots for which there is information about the perpetrators’ affiliation."

https://thefrontierpost.com/study-u...0-u-s-riots-are-linked-to-black-lives-matter/

The reality, of course, is that she is correct in her assertion. The tump-humpers don't like the truth.
That is spot on.... she admonished a poster for making a comparison to Nazi war crimes [which in reality was not the case as I pointed out] but now she has a real comparison to go after and is nowhere to be found...

...and yes her faux indignation was as I suspected [and you astutely pointed out] to go after trump posters using the holocaust as her shield...which was the/my point of calling her out on this and since you helped point that out I guess a thank you is in order...thanx

What was the deal with those marches? lo the first video? looked very much like an all white liberal "no blacks allowed" parade.

I don't think I saw even one black person,

the second showed white folks marching and milling around but mostly the only blacks were seen close up without the crowds [some tokenism perhaps] and only a white liberal would consider that to be enough for them.

and the third video showed a black man who was obviously talking to a white crowd because he said [paraphrase] "I can't talk to your parents you have to do it for us you have to be my voice"...

so don't pretend this was anything more than white liberals having a white party for themselves in a way they could "feel safe" about it while engaging in their favorite sport of race baiting...nice try white boy

Last edited:

Forum List

Back