Will the USA turn to fascism to defeat peaceful protestors?

Nazis my arse.
All the people actually hoisting the Swastikas these days are fanatical Trump-backers. White supremacists are very welcome in the modern conservative movement. They form a big chunk of the GOP base.

I'm just making it clear where we all stand. We punch Nazis. You suck Nazi keisters.

That's a pathetic label for democracy when you disagree with the government. Fuck off you dickhead. You know nothing.
If you kick the Nazis out of your party, we'll stop pointing out that you're Nazi buttkissers, but not until then.

You won't kick them out, of course. You know you can't win elections without them. And increasingly, you can't win elections with them. You've backed yourself into a very bad position.

All the people actually hoisting the Swastikas these days are fanatical Trump-backers. White supremacists are very welcome in the modern conservative movement. They form a big chunk of the GOP base.

I'm just making it clear where we all stand. We punch Nazis. You suck Nazi keisters.

If you kick the Nazis out of your party, we'll stop pointing out that you're Nazi buttkissers, but not until then.

You won't kick them out, of course. You know you can't win elections without them. And increasingly, you can't win elections with them. You've backed yourself into a very bad position.
There are no nazis only in your mind. Was the coup at the capitol not a Nazi insurrection by republicans? Not a Democrat in sight yet it dems which are Nazis. You're aligned with the proud boys and the oath keepers. Are they groups that teach kindergarten kids in Sunday or something? Grow up.
You have to be kidding.

Good lord you are seriously emotionally damaged.

prove it.

Nazi's were the majority. are you suggesting Trump is a majority? You don't have any idea what a nazi is until you look in a mirror.

You're asking for proof that modern Nazis back republicans? Really?

Oh, thaqt's righty. You're not actually as dumb as you sound. You're just playing dumb, as a way of running interference for the way your party sucks white supremacist keisters.
yeah, can you read? oh wait. Do you need permission?

The USA pushed back HARD on the federal government being used to stop VIOLENT ANTIFABLM RIOTS.

David-Dorn.jpg

ztbs_ZYyIKLmZeStBBX8UwMXm3bxdq8_Ih1GmGuFRis.jpg

Now we see governments are resorting to martial law and fascism to squash a peaceful protest with no murders, no looting, no burning down government buildings, no assaults.

We have seen a protest change from a “small fringe minority” to the greatest threat in the history of a nation in 2 weeks.

The response to the demands of the protestors to end mandates is for the government to declare maritial law and steal assets of the protestors.

THIS WILL HAPPEN IN THE USA. IF NOT THIS TIME, IT WILL NEXT TIME.

We need to wake up and push back against this left wing authoritarianism.

The Democrats embraced fascism already. Thats a done deal

TRUDEAU DID NOT DECLARE "MARTIAL LAW". TRUDEAU DECLARED A NATIONAL EMERGENCY.

THERE IS NO MILITARY INVOLVEMENT IN SHUTTING DOWN THE ILLEGAL OCCUPATION.

YOUR ENTIRE POST HAS NO MERIT BECAUSE IT'S BASED ON LIES AND AND DISINFORMATION MEANT TO FRIGHTEN AMERICANS.

YOU'VE ALREADY RESORTED TO FASCISM AGAINST AMERICAN LEFTIST PROTESTORS - MULTIPLE TIMES.

This may well be the single most blatant projection I have ever seen. Your little Soy Boi Trudeau thinks he is an Emperor.

Where most of the J6 insurrectionist's marching in peaceful protest? Of does the mob define all of them?
Not a good comparison since January 6th was a one-off event. No one expected that to happen.

Every BLM "protest" with more than 100 people turned into a riot with violence, destruction and looting. People were being killed. BLM defended ALL of it. They condoned the violence and the looting. They even proudly bailed the rioters out of jail.

After about 3 "protests" that became riots, they must have known #4 would be a riot too and it sure was, and so was #6, #7, and #8. Why didnt they make a change by #9? Then when #9 became a riot, why one earth did they do a 10th "protest"? It was quite obvious what would happen, yet they had it anyway.

Ok, forget about the 10th riot. What about after the 50th riot? How could they not know what was going to happen at their 51st "protest"? Well, it was a riot too. What about the 100th one? Why didnt they make any changes at all by that point? They knew what would happen, yet they happily chose to to hold the 101 "protest" and guess what happened? Yep, destruction, looting and violence.

Last edited:
We're a representative Democracy and does your push back mean you agree with sen. lee?
We can call ourselves a constitutional federal republic. I'll have to bone up on Lee
too much going on to get it all.
Your tent can't shake away from being called authoritarian, either.
I think it's something we both should be concerned over, regarding our government.

Go on, tell us more about how arresting violent right-wing terrorists makes you a victim.

You spend your days running cover for those flying swastikas and Confederate flags right now. All the Trump cultists here do. YOu clearly all identify very strongly with Nazis and slavers.
No, that’s your butt buddy Turdeau who loves Nazis and slavers. Tell us again how your violent murdering leftard “protestors” were all peaceful....

No, you bend over and love you some Nazis. The right doesn’t tolerate them. White supremacists? That’s YOUR KKK. When you stop being racist and disavow Nazis and fascists, we’ll stop laughing at your stupidity and pathetic deflection and projection attempts.

TRUDEAU DID NOT DECLARE "MARTIAL LAW". TRUDEAU DECLARED A NATIONAL EMERGENCY.

THERE IS NO MILITARY INVOLVEMENT IN SHUTTING DOWN THE ILLEGAL OCCUPATION.

YOUR ENTIRE POST HAS NO MERIT BECAUSE IT'S BASED ON LIES AND AND DISINFORMATION MEANT TO FRIGHTEN AMERICANS.

YOU'VE ALREADY RESORTED TO FASCISM AGAINST AMERICAN LEFTIST PROTESTORS - MULTIPLE TIMES.
STFU. Freezing accounts of anybody supporting the truckers, emptying ATMs, calling Jewish Parliament members swastika wearing Nazis, the list goes on you ignoramus. SHow this fascism agains your lefturd rioters who got bailed out by Harris with no charges filed.

Not a good comparison since January 6th was a one-off event. No one expected that to happen.

Every BLM "protest" with more than 100 people turned into a riot with violence, destruction and looting. People were being killed. BLM defended ALL of it. They condoned the violence and the looting. They even proudly bailed the rioters out of jail.

After about 3 "protests" that became riots, they must have known #4 would be a riot too and it sure was, and so was #6, #7, and #8. Why didnt they make a change by #9? Then when #9 became a riot, why one earth did they do a 10th "protest"? It was quite obvious what would happen, yet they had it anyway.

Ok, forget about the 10th riot. What about after the 50th riot? How could they not know what was going to happen at their 51st "protest"? Well, it was a riot too. What about the 100th one? Why didnt they make any changes at all by that point? They knew what would happen, yet they happily chose to to hold the 101 "protest" and guess what happened? Yep, destruction, looting and violence.
There were 100's of BLM protests and how many had the violent elements to them?

The J6 rally was 100% a march to stop the electoral college certification and maybe to hang mike pence...

Liberal - not left wing - but yes.
I'm going to call this out every time you say it. There's absolutely nothing liberal about it. It is the very definition of leftist political theory - individual rights come secondary to the authority of an all powerful central government. I've pointed this out to you time and time again and you've never once attempted to explain why you think "leftism" means something different than it does. You just keep working the same bit into thread after thread.

Says the one trying to put a yellow star on the dreaded UNVACCINATED.............THE NEW JEWS.......HUH.

Says the one trying to put a yellow star on the dreaded UNVACCINATED.............THE NEW JEWS.......HUH.

Where is this yellow star?

Did the Jews have an option not to wear it?

Like the choice the unwashed & unvaccinated have?

Where is this yellow star?

Did the Jews have an option not to wear it?

Like the choice the unwashed & unvaccinated have?
Who are you to tell me to take the jab or you will starve me and my family? Which is going in many places in the world.

Your Choice is OR ELSE...............I CHOOSE ELSE........WHAT YA GONNA DO ABOUT IT FASCIST?

Forum List

Back