Will the Red Sox season end tonight...

I still can't believe that as as diehard Yankee fan, I found myself rooting for Tampa Bay last night.

I still can't believe that as as diehard Yankee fan, I found myself rooting for Tampa Bay last night.

lol me too...i was screaming "put in proctor!!!!" haha

what a disaster of a night for red sox fans...and i feel for article because he is a sox fan i can actually tolerate, the rest are douchebags.

but think about it

sox fans are actually rooting for the yanks...gotta be tough

see a 7-0 lead int he 8th

then a 7-6 in the ninth...2 outs and then boom tied game, gotta have that sick feeling

THEN!, that inbred cocksucker papelbon serves up consecutive 97 mph meatballs down the middle and blows the lead and the game

then!!!! 3 minutes later langoria belts one out, game over, season over.

what a night for baseball..

I had already prepared myself for what I thought would be the worst scenario which was blowing a lead in game 163.

I almost forgot who I was dealing with and the Red Sox reminded me.

lol me too...i was screaming "put in proctor!!!!" haha

what a disaster of a night for red sox fans...and i feel for article because he is a sox fan i can actually tolerate, the rest are douchebags.

but think about it

sox fans are actually rooting for the yanks...gotta be tough

see a 7-0 lead int he 8th

then a 7-6 in the ninth...2 outs and then boom tied game, gotta have that sick feeling

THEN!, that inbred cocksucker papelbon serves up consecutive 97 mph meatballs down the middle and blows the lead and the game

then!!!! 3 minutes later langoria belts one out, game over, season over.

what a night for baseball..

So sick.

Just brutal.

Kicked in the dick repeatedly for month.

Ugh.

The current focus of my anger:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ij0ovv8AUw&feature=player_embedded]shaunessy - YouTube[/ame]

You fuggin' muppet.

i just watched that documentary...'catching hell' about the cubs and the red sox.....is there just not enough heartbreak for yall?

Well we've been very spoiled the last 7 years....maybe this will help the team in the long-run in the same sense the Bruins playoff collapse in 2010 against Philly made them more focused the following year. Either way it's strangely surreal to be the collapsing laughingstocks again, feels like the old days.

Most importantly John Lackey has to go asap. The team is going to eat that money on way or another, and I'd rather he waste it on another team's record.

I have 2 favorite teems. The Yanks, and whoever is playing the Sox.

As a Sox fan, I love to hear comments like this from Yankee fans because it means that the rivalry finally goes both ways. Ten years ago most Yankee fans just laughed at you if you mentioned the 'rivalry' because it only existed in the minds of Red Sox fans and their perennially inferior team. Fast forward ten years, a 3-0 comeback and two titles later, and now it's a true rivalry. The reverse is true with the Pats - Jets rivalry. I used to laugh at Jets fans calling it a rivalry back when they hadn't beaten us in a dog's age. But of course that rivalry also goes both ways now. All in all I think it's great for both sports and all four teams.

Forum List

Back