Will the next Democrat President's impeachment start on day one?

I certainly believe so. I also see AG Barr or whomever is AG in 2023 weaponizing the DOJ in advance of the 2024 presidential elections, to determine whether or not the Democratic presidential candidates are fit for office.

Remember when Harry Reid triggered the "Nuclear option" to change the Senate Rules in 2011?

Reid triggers ‘nuclear option’ to change Senate rules, end repeat filibusters
Then remember how the Affordable Care Act was lied about, and then forced through without a single Republican voting for it?

How Obamacare Became Law - Brian Sussman

Then remember how the Democrats started their impeachment of President Trump from day one?

Dems Have Been Impeaching President Trump Since Day One | RealClearPolitics

It's pretty obvious that the rules of American politics have been permanently altered. Given their past history of completely disregarding the set rules, I'm guessing whatever Democrat happens to win the next Presidential election, whether it be 2024, or 2028, is going to have a serious problem from day one.
Of course. Just another way for CRCs to show us that they never really "got" the idea of Rule of Law.

Your feeble attempt at being "edgy" falls flat again, and nobody knows what the hell you're talking about.

Da fuq is a "CRC", besides Cyclic Redundancy Check?

Democrats hate it when you use the precedent they set against them. It's not FAAAAAAAAIR!!
The precedent is now that it’s totally normal to demand other countries open bullshit investigations into your political opponents.
No, the precedent is investigating your countryman's crimes is an impeachable offense.
Trump isn’t investigating anything. Don’t be absurd.
You really haven't been paying attention, have you?

Inwas about to say the same about you.

Democrats hate it when you use the precedent they set against them. It's not FAAAAAAAAIR!!
The precedent is now that it’s totally normal to demand other countries open bullshit investigations into your political opponents.
No, the precedent is investigating your countryman's crimes is an impeachable offense.

Yeah, but you didn't. Because you didn't think of it.

NO U isn't a compelling argument.

Neither is “you’re not paying attention”.

Gosh, I can't tell you how surprised I am at your reaction.

Gosh, I can't tell you how surprised I am at your reaction.

So who decides when the president gets to demand investigations into political opponents and when they’re engaging in political witch hunts?

Recall the meeting the eve of Obama's inauguration when the opposing party pledged to cockblock his entire presidency?

No kidding, was there an Obama impeachment? Dumbass.
If there was a cause ,even the slightest one Republican traitors would have been all over it like white on rice

Wow, there were many...dumbass.
LOL you jerk you think your ah's wouldn't have jumped at the chance ??? You must truly be mentally deficient

Yep, unfortunately they didn't have a backbone. But I'm sure your fricken dumb as a doorknob and don't feel Ears did anything wrong.

Recall the meeting the eve of Obama's inauguration when the opposing party pledged to cockblock his entire presidency?

If there was a cause ,even the slightest one Republican traitors would have been all over it like white on rice

LOL you jerk you think your ah's wouldn't have jumped at the chance ??? You must truly be mentally deficient

Yep, unfortunately they didn't have a backbone. But I'm sure your fricken dumb as a doorknob and don't feel Ears did anything wrong.
Yeah he sure f-ed things up with 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains and bailed us out from another repub nitwits 8 years

Yeah he sure f-ed things up with 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains and bailed us out from another repub nitwits 8 years

Yep, you're just too fricken dumb.

Yep, you're just too fricken dumb.
Hey if that makes a fn retard like you happy ,go with it

Will-the-next-democrat-presidents-impeachment-start-on-day-one?

I suspect it will...Republicans HATE when a Dem is in the White House

Will-the-next-democrat-presidents-impeachment-start-on-day-one?

I suspect it will...Republicans HATE when a Dem is in the White House
Yes they hate Dems having to clean up the crap repubs left over

No. You have to engage in impeachable conduct first. If Trump wasn’t a criminal he wouldn’t be impeached today.

Exactly. And, that is also why Pelosi didn't call for impeachment after the Mueller report was finished. There was no way to prove intent.

However..................on this, not only do they have proof that Trump was using his office for personal benefit, but we also have lots of examples of him trying to obstruct Congress.
Actually, there hasnt been anything that has shown trump did this for his personal gain. I think, in this case especially, intent is important.

To date, there hasnt really been any conclusive evidence that trump did this for his own gain, other than a bunch of speculative testimonies. Had trump had a string of conversations where he was mentioning how he was worried about biden, or him talking about needing to find a way to damage biden...something like that, it would go more to showing intent. As of yet, I've not seen anything like that.

Honestly, only trump knows why he made a request of ukraine, everyone else can only theorize.

The impeachment is mostly a product of left wing media pressure. Republicans don't enjoy the same relationship with the media.
This is true. I think our media is and has been responsible for the divisions in this country.

Imagine if stories were reported without political commentary and spin. Sure, it wouldnt make for good ratings, but also the animosity and division in America wouldnt be nearly as bad.

Forum List

Back