Will the next Democrat President's impeachment start on day one?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I certainly believe so. I also see AG Barr or whomever is AG in 2023 weaponizing the DOJ in advance of the 2024 presidential elections, to determine whether or not the Democratic presidential candidates are fit for office.

Remember when Harry Reid triggered the "Nuclear option" to change the Senate Rules in 2011?

Reid triggers ‘nuclear option’ to change Senate rules, end repeat filibusters
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...e-rules-and-prohibit-post-cloture-filibusters
Then remember how the Affordable Care Act was lied about, and then forced through without a single Republican voting for it?

How Obamacare Became Law - Brian Sussman

Then remember how the Democrats started their impeachment of President Trump from day one?

Dems Have Been Impeaching President Trump Since Day One | RealClearPolitics

It's pretty obvious that the rules of American politics have been permanently altered. Given their past history of completely disregarding the set rules, I'm guessing whatever Democrat happens to win the next Presidential election, whether it be 2024, or 2028, is going to have a serious problem from day one.

Recall the meeting the eve of Obama's inauguration when the opposing party pledged to cockblock his entire presidency?

If the impeachment backfires on the dems and makes Trump more popular, I hope the republicans learn not to impeach a setting president without truly impeachable offences.

Recall the meeting the eve of Obama's inauguration when the opposing party pledged to cockblock his entire presidency?

You haven't seen the worst of it.

You haven't seen the worst of it.
Oh I'm sure, these bickering factions of the aristocracy will continue our societal decline.

American society is on the increase, and the Democrat's policies are no longer geared toward that. If it takes an impeachment of the next Democratic president to sustain our growth, I'm all for it.

If the impeachment backfires on the dems and makes Trump more popular, I hope the republicans learn not to impeach a setting president without truly impeachable offences.

This is the key. The outcome of the 2020 election, the House and Senate even more than the President will determine if others try this route.

Republicans could have impeached Obama any time they wanted

Only problem was Obama gave them no grounds to impeach

Trump was not so lucky

Cockblocking and removing from office are 2 different things. You don’t want to be cock blocked you can always get out the vote for your party to keep power. Being removed from office is entirely different.

Trump was not so lucky

Obama committed 25 impeachable offenses...

Here is a Full LIST OF EVERY SINGLE TIME OBAMA COMMITTED An IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE That Was Covered Up By DEMS And MEDIA! – Right Journalism
https://www.rightjournalism.com/list-obama-impeachable-media/
Of course, we couldn't dare impeach the first Super Nig President. That would be "racist."

Sorry, but impeachment investigations and proceedings didn't start until the Ukraine call.

Now, while there was an investigation going on when Trump was elected, there wasn't anything in there that they could charge him with because they couldn't prove intent. Lots of people, including Mueller said so.

Pelosi was pressured to impeach him over the report, but she also didn't think there was enough in there to convict, so she didn't.

After the whistleblower spoke out on the Ukraine call, that sparked another investigation, and it is in this that we find impeachable offenses like obstructing Congress and using the powers of the presidency for his own personal benefit.

There have been plenty of times in the Navy that I worked for officers who I didn't like, and would have preferred to not have to serve under them, but I had no choice. Did I try to submarine their leadership? No. However, if any of them had ever broken the rules and I found out about it, I would immediately report them, even if people said that I was reporting him because I didn't like him. If he did wrong, I wanted them held accountable.

I want Trump held accountable for this. Otherwise, he's going to continue to shred the Constitution like he has been.

Trump was not so lucky

Here is a Full LIST OF EVERY SINGLE TIME OBAMA COMMITTED An IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE That Was Covered Up By DEMS And MEDIA! – Right Journalism
Of course, we couldn't dare impeach the first Super Nig President. That would be "racist."

LOL.......that is almost as dumb as impeaching over a blowjob

Trump was not so lucky

Clinton wasn't impeached over a "blowjob." He was impeached on charges of perjury and obstruction of justice.

Trump was not so lucky

Clinton wasn't impeached over a "blowjob." He was impeached on charges of perjury and obstruction of justice.

He lied in order to influence a lawsuit. The blow job was incidental.

No. You have to engage in impeachable conduct first. If Trump wasn’t a criminal he wouldn’t be impeached today.

No. You have to engage in impeachable conduct first. If Trump wasn’t a criminal he wouldn’t be impeached today.

Exactly. And, that is also why Pelosi didn't call for impeachment after the Mueller report was finished. There was no way to prove intent.

However..................on this, not only do they have proof that Trump was using his office for personal benefit, but we also have lots of examples of him trying to obstruct Congress.

I certainly believe so. I also see AG Barr or whomever is AG in 2023 weaponizing the DOJ in advance of the 2024 presidential elections, to determine whether or not the Democratic presidential candidates are fit for office.

Remember when Harry Reid triggered the "Nuclear option" to change the Senate Rules in 2011?

Reid triggers ‘nuclear option’ to change Senate rules, end repeat filibusters
Then remember how the Affordable Care Act was lied about, and then forced through without a single Republican voting for it?

How Obamacare Became Law - Brian Sussman

Then remember how the Democrats started their impeachment of President Trump from day one?

Dems Have Been Impeaching President Trump Since Day One | RealClearPolitics

It's pretty obvious that the rules of American politics have been permanently altered. Given their past history of completely disregarding the set rules, I'm guessing whatever Democrat happens to win the next Presidential election, whether it be 2024, or 2028, is going to have a serious problem from day one.

Frankly, I don't think the GOP can get away with the crap that the Dems did against Trump, cuz the Repubs don't have the MSM, Hollywood, and Academia on their side. Plus up until recently they had a bunch of activist judges too. I believe the results of the 2018 election when the GOP lost their majority in the House hopefully taught them a lesson: tend to OUR business, not yours. I sincerely hope the Dems in the House suffer the same results in 2020; it remains to be seen whether either side takes that lesson to heart.

Added: when the Repubs impeached Clinton in 1998, they lost seats in the House. Many people think that impeachment wasn't deserved, and thought the GOP was playing politics too much. I think there's a whole lot of people right now who are thinking the same thing today about the Dems. I think if election was today, I think they'd get their asses kicked.

Forum List

Back