Will the Democrats dump Biden?

Biden rules. He told you he could work with the other side and that's all that he has done for 3 years now. The most recent was the Debt Ceiling. He was able to negotiate with those terrorists. McCarthy doesn't seem like such a bad guy. Still don't like him.
LOL, Biden is the man! A barely awake, incoherent "man", but there ya go.

You act like the liberals on the court were playing politics like the righties are now. Not even close.

The conservative transformation of America’s highest court has led the right-wing drive to erase voting rights protections and remedies for racial injustices, to forbid federal judges from reviewing extreme gerrymanders, and to lift campaign finance regulations.

The Court was already split along political and ideological lines before Trump. And its makeup already had been heavily influenced by the conservative agenda led by the Federalist Society, founded in the early 1980s. But the Trump presidency and the forceful influence of his three Supreme Court appointees propelled the judiciary into a new period of polarization. It is worth noting, for comparison, that Trump appointed three justices in four years, while the three prior Democratic presidents (Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, and Barack Obama) appointed only a combined total of four justices in their total twenty years in office.18

Side note. I truly believe Trump thought the Supreme Court was going to help him steal the election. And I believe they will just like they did 2000 but it has to be closer than Trump lost. If they would have helped him it would have been obvious.

The Trump effect, especially in terms of the individuals chosen and the resulting shift in the balance of power, has been incomparable.

Not to mention Citizens United.

If you aren't on my side on this, I give up on you.

you said that back in 2008.....yet here we are.....

You're delusional. Trump will never spend one day in jail. You're believing the democrat propaganda. That's funny, believing your own party propaganda.
Biden is in better shape than Trump

Trump is facing multiple indictments in multiple jurisdictions
Judges so far have not been too tolerant of his excuses and tactics

Nikki Haley said it best the other day. "We've lost 9 out of the last 10 popular votes. We need to do better."

Instead of looking into why they can’t win the popular vote, Republicans have settled on …….Democrats cheat

Make up your mind. Is Joe senile or is he corrupt?
It's a little like with Trump, his flaws take the edge off. Trump is capricious and potentially very dangerous. But his clueless arrogance and fragile ego hobble his efforts. Biden's corrupt as hell, but his senility limits the damage. That's what worries me about DeSantis.

Instead of looking into why they can’t win the popular vote, Republicans have settled on …….Democrats cheat
Yep. And Russian collusion. Partisans are so freaked out they literally can't accept defeat. They go into straight up denial.

It's a little like with Trump, his flaws take the edge off. Trump is capricious and potentially very dangerous. But his clueless arrogance and fragile ego hobble his efforts. Biden's corrupt as hell, but his senility limits the damage. That's what worries me about DeSantis.

No one can look at Disantimonious and say he won't abuse his power or power won't corrupt him. Clearly it will. Clearly he will. And we see him in Florida purposely fighting the culture wars. Do we need that all across America? I know Republicans have been wanting to take on the gays ever since they were allowed to marry. Now it's tranny bashing. I've never met a group so fascinated with transvestites.

Anti-drag Republican Randy McNally gives baffling explanation for liking gay man’s thirst traps: ‘I want to encourage people’​

Anti-LGBTQ+ Tennessee governor Randy McNally was caught commenting on gay man’s racy Instagram photos.

They are trying to win the popular vote. In Texas they moved all on campus voting off campus. Said it was too dangerous for students. Hopefully half the students who would have voted don't because the voting place is too far. Maybe now Republicans will win the popular vote.

Forum List

Back