Will the Ayatollah call Obama's bluff?

Maybe he could pretend the Ayatollah is Major Garrett and hiss at him "that's ridiculous"...that would scare the shit out of the raghead...yo.

or will Barack for once in his pansy life, step up to the plate?

Iranian leader tweets graphic of Obama with gun to head

The Supreme Leader of Iran is little different than Falwell (deceased), Robertson, Huckabee and Santorum, in the sense that they hold to principles which prohibit their ability to compromise - thus they cannot negotiate, lead a diverse population or tolerate a others who hold to different principles.

The Supreme Leader of Iran is little different than Falwell (deceased), Robertson, Huckabee and Santorum, in the sense that they hold to principles which prohibit their ability to compromise - thus they cannot negotiate, lead a diverse population or tolerate a others who hold to different principles.
How can you say that when our Glorious Leader says this is the best deal evah?

I think the Grand Poo Pa negotiated pretty well....Kerry came back w/o a shirt

dear fucking idiots,

all the world was involved in this deal too.

YOU HATE EVERYONE?????

The whole thing is a joke. It's been one cave after another from Obama and TraitorKerry. This is a charade, it's nothing more than a stall tactic to keep Israel from taking military action against Iran to buy them time to get their ducks (missiles) in a row. Anyone with a brain can see that.

No you didn't. You've not proved you can think.

He thinks too much of himself to actually do it.
You mean shoot himself...or respond aggressively? Lmao in either case...

He's worried about his "legacy"....which will be a full blown arms race in the ME and most likely full blown war. The man is a disaster

Please post your resume, and defend your comment that he is a disaster and solely concerned for his legacy.

What does my resume have to do with it? The entire free world knows he's a disaster. Everything he touches turns to shit

No I didn't what? Look, if you're going to respond to me make sense.

You're trying to have an adult discussion with a child.

You're asking a lot......

He's worried about his "legacy"....which will be a full blown arms race in the ME and most likely full blown war. The man is a disaster

Please post your resume, and defend your comment that he is a disaster and solely concerned for his legacy.

What does my resume have to do with it? The entire free world knows he's a disaster. Everything he touches turns to shit

Did you complete the 8th grade, or do you have a graduate degree in International Relations? Who or what has made you into someone so self assured and yet so unwilling to support their opinion with facts and evidence?

At this point my opinion, framed by your comments and spending several years reading posts, is that you are simply a parrot, echoing the current meme of the extreme right wing.

PS Two Members of the echo chamber are those who posted above.

Did you complete the 8th grade, or do you have a graduate degree in International Relations? Who or what has made you into someone so self assured and yet so unwilling to support their opinion with facts and evidence?

At this point my opinion, framed by your comments and spending several years reading posts, is that you are simply a parrot, echoing the current meme of the extreme right wing.

PS Two Members of the echo chamber are those who posted above.

You keep trying to insult me and are off topic. Why can't you defend Obama? Tell us how this Iran deal is good for anyone involved...besides Iran

Forum List

Back