Will the Ayatollah call Obama's bluff?

He thinks too much of himself to actually do it.
You mean shoot himself...or respond aggressively? Lmao in either case...

He's worried about his "legacy"....which will be a full blown arms race in the ME and most likely full blown war. The man is a disaster

Please post your resume, and defend your comment that he is a disaster and solely concerned for his legacy.

What does my resume have to do with it? The entire free world knows he's a disaster. Everything he touches turns to shit

Did you complete the 8th grade, or do you have a graduate degree in International Relations? Who or what has made you into someone so self assured and yet so unwilling to support their opinion with facts and evidence?

At this point my opinion, framed by your comments and spending several years reading posts, is that you are simply a parrot, echoing the current meme of the extreme right wing.

PS Two Members of the echo chamber are those who posted above.
Polly calling someone else a parrot...that's rich.

You mean shoot himself...or respond aggressively? Lmao in either case...

He's worried about his "legacy"....which will be a full blown arms race in the ME and most likely full blown war. The man is a disaster

Please post your resume, and defend your comment that he is a disaster and solely concerned for his legacy.

What does my resume have to do with it? The entire free world knows he's a disaster. Everything he touches turns to shit

Did you complete the 8th grade, or do you have a graduate degree in International Relations? Who or what has made you into someone so self assured and yet so unwilling to support their opinion with facts and evidence?

At this point my opinion, framed by your comments and spending several years reading posts, is that you are simply a parrot, echoing the current meme of the extreme right wing.

PS Two Members of the echo chamber are those who posted above.
Polly calling someone else a parrot...that's rich.

Polly? Gee, you're really clever (sarcasm alert)

At least that may be your first original comment. Now see if you can post something original and interesting.

or will Barack for once in his pansy life, step up to the plate?

Iranian leader tweets graphic of Obama with gun to head
Call what bluff?

It is an asinine picture.

This happens ALL THE TIME in politics. You think that other nations fret when some politician mouths off over here for their base? Of course not - to do so would be rather silly. This is no different.

Come talk to me when he moves an armor division somewhere it is not supposed to be (or tries to close off a necessary waterway - we already seen how that worked out.

I cant stand Obama but chest pounding with backwards nations certainly is not going to make Obama a better president.

or will Barack for once in his pansy life, step up to the plate?

Iranian leader tweets graphic of Obama with gun to head
Call what bluff?

It is an asinine picture.

This happens ALL THE TIME in politics. You think that other nations fret when some politician mouths off over here for their base? Of course not - to do so would be rather silly. This is no different.

Come talk to me when he moves an armor division somewhere it is not supposed to be (or tries to close off a necessary waterway - we already seen how that worked out.

I cant stand Obama but chest pounding with backwards nations certainly is not going to make Obama a better president.
He just bent over for a backwards nation...so they can become a nuke power.

Forum List

Back