Will rw's apologize for their lies?

The pic I could care less about it's silly and hardly relevant the thing I would point out about the handshake is that it's rather ironic that you shake the hand of a brutal oppressive dictator while attending the funeral of and honoring a man that was imprisoned for 27 years by a brutal oppressive government you would have thought that would have crossed the mind of someone in the administration lets be honest it's not a good optic.

You'll notice that Luddy (which must stand for yellow-belly in another language) disappeared after the rest of you decided to "apologize".

Good job !

:laugh2:

Take it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Apologize

You all made funnies about the Dear First Family...

Last edited:
Well since the left is asking for apologies from the right when is the left planning on offering up apologies for the following?
The I.R.S targeting conservative groups.
The DOJ going after AP reporters and James Rosen of FOX.
The Benghazi attack was because of a video.
And of course if you like your current insurance plan and doctor you can keep them period.

Anyone who got upset over this story undoubtedly lacks what are called "critical thinking skills".

It's a shame that people are losing - more and more - the ability to think for themselves. We must change this or our nation will become a nation of slaves. Sounds cliche, I suppose, but it's true.

You keep harping about how Great pre civil war south was, what problem do you have with slaves?

I don't recall him ever "harping about how Great pre civil war south was." What does that even mean?

Absolutely not. Right wingers are pussy bitches that never apologize for their lies and F ups, they just trying everything they can to blame someone else.

Why don't you defend your dear leader instead of bashing people who disagree with his actions? Is it really that hard to do? Come on there commie, defend the actions of your little priece of chicago gutter trash. 37 months and counting and the US will be rid of that POS.

Tell us how you really feel, OKTexas

Anyone who got upset over this story undoubtedly lacks what are called "critical thinking skills".

It's a shame that people are losing - more and more - the ability to think for themselves. We must change this or our nation will become a nation of slaves. Sounds cliche, I suppose, but it's true.

You keep harping about how Great pre civil war south was, what problem do you have with slaves?

I don't recall him ever "harping about how Great pre civil war south was." What does that even mean?

Lol, that's what I said.

Roberto Schmidt: AFP photog tells story of Obama selfie pic, which he calls a "seemingly trivial image."

I captured the scene reflexively. All around me in the stadium, South Africans were dancing, singing and laughing to honour their departed leader. It was more like a carnival atmosphere, not at all morbid. The ceremony had already gone on for two hours and would last another two. The atmosphere was totally relaxed – I didn’t see anything shocking in my viewfinder, president of the US or not. ...

It's also worth pointing out that Schmidt refutes the general narrative that Michelle Obama was upset that her husband was taking part in the selfie. "In reality, just a few seconds earlier the first lady was herself joking with those around her, [British Prime Minister David Cameron and Danish Prime Minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt] included," the photographer writes. "Her stern look was captured by chance."

From the photographer's own blog:

The story behind "that selfie" - Correspondent

Anyway, suddenly this woman pulled out her mobile phone and took a photo of herself smiling with Cameron and the US president. I captured the scene reflexively. All around me in the stadium, South Africans were dancing, singing and laughing to honour their departed leader. It was more like a carnival atmosphere, not at all morbid. The ceremony had already gone on for two hours and would last another two. The atmosphere was totally relaxed – I didn’t see anything shocking in my viewfinder, president of the US or not. We are in Africa.

And, of course, just kidding about that apology. My bet is that facts will mean what they always mean to the right.

Not a damn thing.

And, tomorrow, there will be yet another manufactured, FAKE scandal for the right to get all apoplectic about while they ignore that the Repubs are killing our country.

If we ever tell a lie, we will apologize.

Dear gawd, the Story behind the selfie

can you believe it..Of course the guy is telling it on his blog and raking in the dough while laughing his ass off

this whole thing is about as stupid as they were with the rodeo clown doing a skit of the Dear dear Leader

can you believe it..Of course the guy is telling it on his blog and raking in the dough while laughing his ass off

this whole thing is about as stupid as they were with the rodeo clown doing a skit of the Dear dear Leader

well... the guy has had visitors since the story erupted.

some men in grey and an unfriendly drone :D

Bottom line is that Obama and Cameron are both Heads of State representing their respective countries and should have acted with decorum that befits the titles that their countrymen and women have given them.

Instead they really did come off giggling giddy school boys with a blonde Kardashian between them :lol:

Bad form all round. Captured for eternity.

The Brits were pissed off. The Danes were pissed off. Not just Right wingers in America Luddly.

And it's not just one picture that was published. :eusa_angel: For those who haven't seen them all, this link has them.

I personally don't know how Michelle kept herself from clocking him right there on the spot. And I'm no way, no how any fan of Michelle's.

He made a bloody fool of himself.

:lol:

A photo of the incident at Johannesburg’s FNB Stadium quickly went viral and featured on front pages on both sides of the Atlantic yesterday.

The New York Daily News described it as a ‘funeral faux-pas’, while a poll for the Danish newspaper Ekstra Bladet found that two-thirds of Danes felt posing for a jokey picture at a funeral was ‘inappropriate’.

The British political commentator Iain Martin said: ‘Why do Cameron and Obama feel the need to behave like idiots?’

Michelle Obama also appeared deeply unamused, staring stonily ahead while the three world leaders joked around.

In a comment on Twitter, the Tory MEP Daniel Hannan said: ‘One person in that image retains her dignity – Michelle.

David Cameron defends Mandela memorial service selfie | Mail Online

Last edited:

well... the guy has had visitors since the story erupted.

some men in grey and an unfriendly drone :D

With this thin skinned ego maniac Obambam, I wouldn't doubt someone got ahold of him..
I though the poor photographer was going to off himself he's falling all over himself apologizing..

Forum List

Back