Will rw's apologize for their lies?

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Roberto Schmidt: AFP photog tells story of Obama selfie pic, which he calls a "seemingly trivial image."

I captured the scene reflexively. All around me in the stadium, South Africans were dancing, singing and laughing to honour their departed leader. It was more like a carnival atmosphere, not at all morbid. The ceremony had already gone on for two hours and would last another two. The atmosphere was totally relaxed – I didn’t see anything shocking in my viewfinder, president of the US or not. ...

It's also worth pointing out that Schmidt refutes the general narrative that Michelle Obama was upset that her husband was taking part in the selfie. "In reality, just a few seconds earlier the first lady was herself joking with those around her, [British Prime Minister David Cameron and Danish Prime Minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt] included," the photographer writes. "Her stern look was captured by chance."

From the photographer's own blog:

http://blogs.afp.com/correspondent/?post/Selfie

Anyway, suddenly this woman pulled out her mobile phone and took a photo of herself smiling with Cameron and the US president. I captured the scene reflexively. All around me in the stadium, South Africans were dancing, singing and laughing to honour their departed leader. It was more like a carnival atmosphere, not at all morbid. The ceremony had already gone on for two hours and would last another two. The atmosphere was totally relaxed – I didn’t see anything shocking in my viewfinder, president of the US or not. We are in Africa.

And, of course, just kidding about that apology. My bet is that facts will mean what they always mean to the right.

Not a damn thing.

And, tomorrow, there will be yet another manufactured, FAKE scandal for the right to get all apoplectic about while they ignore that the Repubs are killing our country.

Looks like damage control.

How do you explain the photo a little later where the Purple Gumby and Obie switched seats?

Looks like damage control.

How do you explain the photo a little later where the Purple Gumby and Obie switched seats?

Gee, why don't you ask fux, lush or any of the other lying traitors on the right? You sure as hell don't want to actually READ what the photographer wrote.
:cuckoo:

Tell us again about that handshake?

GOP butthurt over the Mandela funeral is amusing

Meanwhile, purely by COINCIDENCE, the WH today released a whole raft of 'rare insider photographs' showing Obie acting all presidential.

People are butthurt over a funeral?

I don't care what side of the aisle you're on. Getting upset over this nonsense is a foolish waste of time.

From what I saw today foreign journalist made quite the issue of it.
Me?...I don't really care, although in all honesty...c'mon guys...like him or don't like him it is unbecoming of a President to act like this in public.
When Obama is at an official event like this - he is not Barrack Obama, he is the President of the United States....I would expect him to know this. He was only being himself - and that is the problem - you are not supposed to be yourself when in an official capacity.

Now take it back, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

what cry babies you Obots are

oh dear me I've never laughed so hard

Me?...I don't really care, although in all honesty...c'mon guys...like him or don't like him it is unbecoming of a President to act like this in public.
When Obama is at an official event like this - he is not Barrack Obama, he is the President of the United States....I would expect him to know this. He was only being himself - and that is the problem - you are not supposed to be yourself when in an official capacity.

A con artist, a liar, and a narcissist walk into a bar while taking a selfie. The bartender says, "What'll it be, Mr. President?".

He and Moose have no idea what protocol means.

Last edited:
Even the neighborhood teens who adore the art of creating "selfies" are shaking their heads in disgust. And these are the future voters The Democrat Party is counting on......

Alas, now even they are lost.

Absolutely not. Right wingers are pussy bitches that never apologize for their lies and F ups, they just trying everything they can to blame someone else.

Absolutely not. Right wingers are pussy bitches that never apologize for their lies and F ups,
Quite an eloquent statement. You sound like like quite the well-read intellectual.

they just trying everything they can to blame someone else.

Both sides play the blame game. Obama has repeatedly cited Bush as a source for many of the problems he has not been able to fix.

Absolutely not. Right wingers are pussy bitches that never apologize for their lies and F ups,
Quite an eloquent statement. You sound like like quite the well-read intellectual.

they just trying everything they can to blame someone else.

Both sides play the blame game. Obama has repeatedly cited Bush as a source for many of the problems he has not been able to fix.

My guess is that if Michelle whines about a leaky toilet...Bush gets the blame.

I recall seeing this on the web and thought.....who really gives a flying fig ?

Obama is completely without class, so it's no surprise he'd act like a teenage girl hanging with her BFFs at a funeral.

Forum List

Back