“Why Do They Think Islam Is a Religion of Peace?”

as of them electing Their mental case ass hole, they are way worse. How do you get a person who claims to be Christian to vote for their pile of shit pagan.
`
I can't answer that question. Perspective and personal experience on my part, I just consider both to be cults. See I'm 34, going to 35 soon enough and I've already picked up some rather peculiar habits. One of them is mistrust. I could call it "caution" but it's a bit more brittle than that.
Evangelicals don't behead infidels.

True story. Worst they do is preach at you until your ears bleed. And you can actually choose to just walk away while they're talking, and they won't even stop you.
You fakes are the ultimate hypocrites
Christian militias kill up to 30 Muslim civilians in Central African Republic
Christian militias kill up to 30 Muslim civilians in Central African Republic - Religion News Service

Thought you were ignoring me, dickless. Don't tell me you're such a little girl that you decided to put me on ignore and THEN address me after you were sure you were "safe" from having to hear a reply?

True. Evangelicals would rather see missiles dropped upon those they don't like.
The Americans who used missiles did not do it in the name of a god or religion. They had other reasons for doing so that you are ignorantly ignoring.
Bullshit the act of any country that claims to be Christian , there responsibility is to the Christianity first. You people thinking that you can put that at the end of the list simply are fake Christians. Just as what was pointed out about the evangelicals , The ultimate fake Christian.

as of them electing Their mental case ass hole, they are way worse. How do you get a person who claims to be Christian to vote for their pile of shit pagan.
`
I can't answer that question. Perspective and personal experience on my part, I just consider both to be cults. See I'm 34, going to 35 soon enough and I've already picked up some rather peculiar habits. One of them is mistrust. I could call it "caution" but it's a bit more brittle than that.

True story. Worst they do is preach at you until your ears bleed. And you can actually choose to just walk away while they're talking, and they won't even stop you.
Christian militias kill up to 30 Muslim civilians in Central African Republic - Religion News Service

Thought you were ignoring me, dickless. Don't tell me you're such a little girl that you decided to put me on ignore and THEN address me after you were sure you were "safe" from having to hear a reply?
`

Your gone , it's been a slice but you offer nothing here and your boring the hell out of everyone here.

You're not helping your case or credibility to post fake quotes and fake photos. Just a bit of free advice from someone who agrees with some of what you are saying.

Please explain why they're fake.
The quote is fake and the image is photoshopped. Both are fakes.

Prove it!
I'm good also, people that have brains know the truth.

As I posted - PROVE IT!
When you pinch off a steaming nugget of horseshit, it's not everyone else's job to prove to you that you just pinched off a steaming nugget of horseshit.

Again, I agree with much if what you say. But you hurt your own case to regurgitate these fake memes.

True. Evangelicals would rather see missiles dropped upon those they don't like.
The Americans who used missiles did not do it in the name of a god or religion. They had other reasons for doing so that you are ignorantly ignoring.

Yes, Muslims kill for their evil religion. When Christians kill it's for the far nobler and Jesus Approved reasons of Greed and Avarice.

Bullshit the act of any country that claims to be Christian , there responsibility is to the Christianity first. You people thinking that you can put that at the end of the list simply are fake Christians. Just as what was pointed out about the evangelicals , The ultimate fake Christian.
I'm not Christian. My country is not Christian. No fake Christian here. I am Agnostic and my choices do not involve faith.

I'm not Christian. My country is not Christian. No fake Christian here. I am Agnostic and my choices do not involve faith.
My country is not Christian.

Florida -

well, there are at least two of us that are not christian in Florida ... not to mention the other two desert religions, like termites to lumber after the evening shower.

gplus355463925486503347.jpg

There, that's better. More to the point, less fakery.

But, the Muslims and their apologists will instantly tell us how Christians are worse and have a long history of killing anyone who disagrees with them.

Without a shred of evidence, of course!
Well,clearly that is absurd. But the reason for that is reformation of Christianity by secular ideas. So, pointing out the past, vile actions of Christians only further reinforces the problem that Islam is in the world today and what is needed to address this problem.

I hear all this talk about ISIS; while no one talks about where they are getting their funding or what country they came from or who is supplying their arms?

If they were representing a “country” we would know it; but they are not, so who are they, where is the money coming from; what is their goal?

In my search for these answers this is what I found. Please post your comments while proving the evidence I found to be false.

ISIS, Israel, Iraq, And Syria: It’s All Part Of The Plan--?

Putin Aide Says Israel is Training ISIS

Putin Aide Says Israel is Training ISIS

Updated: Israeli General Captured in Iraq Confesses to Israel-Isis Coalition\“There is a strong cooperation between MOSSAD and ISIS top military commanders...Israeli advisors helping the Organization on laying out strategic and military plans, and guiding them in the battlefield”
Updated: Israeli General Captured in Iraq Confesses to Israel-Isis Coalition - Veterans Today | News - Military Foreign Affairs Policy

UN Report Reveals How Israel is Coordinating with ISIS Militants Inside Syria
UN Report Reveals How Israel is Coordinating with ISIS Militants Inside Syria - 21st Century Wire

ISIS is a Creation of the Mossad
ISIS is a Creation of the Israeli Mossad - NODISINFO

If you find this unbelievable, just saying so isn’t enough.

Please prove it here and now!

Right, we can just look at the assets they siezed when they rampaged across the Levant. That is where their funding came from.

Forgive me but I have to ask; what "ASSETS"
btw a few links to support your statement would be nice
I saw Trump complaining that they should have taken the oil fields
lol

Forum List

Back