Will Republicans ever learn? Indiana governor to sign bill allowing business not to serve gays

Is it their stock in trade, enabling weddings? Does that also involve making moral judgments? Does it involve some bizarre type of mercantile imperator? Just how offended can these alleged Christian wedding vendors get? What about servicing a Jewish affair? A Hindu wedding? An Appalachian sibling marriage?

Did Christ Himself invoke a prohibition, or are these bigots simply wrapping themselves in a thin veneer of righteousness for legal cover?

ROFLMNAO!

Is Judaism a deviation from sound human reasoning? If SO... How so?

(The Reader should know that the first person to use the word 'bigot', is demonstrated the definition of bigotry.)
Are you aware that

A) Homosexuality is not considered 'deviant' behavior by scientists who study human behavior. You, on the other hand are free to define homosexuality as you wish, but your anecdotal evidence should not be held as a hard truth, especially when it comes to denying American citizens their rights.

B) Homosexuality is not illegal and therefore is not a reason to deny others their rights.

In fact, let's be honest. You think homosexuality is just plain icky. Now, where on earth do you suppose any authority can be brought to bear to deny someone whose only offense is being 'icky' their rights as citizens?

You have no right to be served by a business. How many times do you numskulls have to be told that?
Spoken like a Woolworth's lunch counter manager circa 1954.

What a grand tradition you hold!

but your extremist determination as to what is sound, isn't anyone's problem but your own.

again... get over it.

While your party is dedicated to the eradication of civil liberties and you won't grasp this, that is the point. What is sound or not is exactly a personal decision, and NO ONE is obligated to celebrate your decision. What you of the left demand is that the religious convictions of some be crushed in celebration of the sexual choices of others.

When this was reversed, and the religious demanded that the state crush the sexual choices of some, I defended the homosexuals - they have the right to make their own choice.

Now this has reversed, and the homosexuals seek to crush the religious rights of some - naturally you of the left weigh in to crush liberty. as you are authoritarian by nature. But I stand consistent and point out that the identical arguments of individual choice are present on either side of the coin.

Homosexuals have right to have sex with any consenting adult in their own home, without fear of reprisal from the state, I will always support this.

Religious people have the right to worship the god of their choice and follow the teachings, without fear of reprisal from the state. You demand they be denied this.

All people have the right to engage in commerce with whom they choose, no one has a right to force a buyer to purchase from a merchant he objects to. No one, not the oligarchs of your party nor the homosexuals, have the right to force a merchant to sell to buyers he objects to. Laws which force either are immoral and fall into the same category as Dred Scott, laws that defy civil rights.

You won't agree, I support civil rights and you are dedicated to ending them.

If you object to any part of the gay conception of their "rights," you're a bigot and a homophobe.

Is it their stock in trade, enabling weddings? Does that also involve making moral judgments? Does it involve some bizarre type of mercantile imperator? Just how offended can these alleged Christian wedding vendors get? What about servicing a Jewish affair? A Hindu wedding? An Appalachian sibling marriage?

Did Christ Himself invoke a prohibition, or are these bigots simply wrapping themselves in a thin veneer of righteousness for legal cover?

ROFLMNAO!

(The Reader should know that the first person to use the word 'bigot', is demonstrated the definition of bigotry.)
Are you aware that

A) Homosexuality is not considered 'deviant' behavior by scientists who study human behavior. You, on the other hand are free to define homosexuality as you wish, but your anecdotal evidence should not be held as a hard truth, especially when it comes to denying American citizens their rights.

B) Homosexuality is not illegal and therefore is not a reason to deny others their rights.

In fact, let's be honest. You think homosexuality is just plain icky. Now, where on earth do you suppose any authority can be brought to bear to deny someone whose only offense is being 'icky' their rights as citizens?

You have no right to be served by a business. How many times do you numskulls have to be told that?

No, he would have said state law prevents him from serving blacks. Yes, legally enforced discrimination is a grand tradition of the Democrat party.

Huzzah!

... Gays are zero threat to me. ...

Gays are zero threat to you, Neil?

Well, then... there's probably no time in human history when Sexual Abnormality was normalized and subsequent harm came to those cultures.., in terms of their total collapse. Which means that the Greek City States are all up and doing well and Rome still runs the free world.

Good to know... and uh.. "HAIL CEASAR!", of course.

(Reader, do ya see how tolerance of the Intellectually Less Fortunate, in terms of allowing such to speak publicly is detrimental to the security of the state of freedom? The contributor claims that normalizing mental disorder represents no threat to them... even as those saddled with such are demanding that the nucleus of their culture be altered to include those wholly unsuited to such. I expect that the same individual also saw NO THREAT when the Sexually Abnormal and other mentally disordered in the US Legislature demanded that the US Financial Markets set aside sound, actuarial lending policy in favor of their perverse notion of "Fairness". Which, as you will recall, inevitably resulted in the catastrophic collapse of the international financial markets, ridding the international workforce of several hundred million jobs due to the collapse of tens of millions of companies which were serving ancillary functions relating to that collapsed industry.

Suffice it to say that an imbecile finding no threat, does not "The Absent of a threat" make... . )

Borowitz Report
Today 10:02 am
Indiana Governor Stunned By How Many People Seem to Have Gay Friends
By Andy Borowitz

Credit Photograph by Bill Clark/Getty
The Borowitz Report)—Indiana Governor Mike Pence is “stunned and amazed” that so many people appear to have gay friends, Pence has confirmed.

Speaking to reporters in his office in Indianapolis, Pence said that he made the astonishing discovery about gay friends late last week.

“A lot of everyday people have gay friends, and they’re not afraid to call and/or e-mail you to tell you that,” Pence said. “To be honest, I’m still trying to process it all.”

Pence said that from what he has been able to gather thus far, the phenomenon of “ordinary folks” having gay friends “has been going on for years.”

“You could be walking down the street, and without you knowing it, this person is friends with gays and that person is, too,” he said. “It really seems to be pretty widespread.”

“It’s the darnedest thing,” he added.

While Pence acknowledged that he has “no gay friends personally,” the growing popularity of being friends with gays has made him question whether he has been “missing the boat on this.”

“When I see so many people having gay friends, it makes me wonder if I should go out and get one,” he said. “But I guess that would be kind of hard for me to do now.”

ROFLMNAO!

Are you aware that

Actually, what may be occurring might actually be more in line with Barry Goldwater's view that when Americans see injustice, they speak up. The country's split almost 50-50 between red and blue states, but the blue states have the population and money.

... Gays are zero threat to me. ...

Gays are zero threat to you, Neil?

Well, then... there's probably no time in human history when Sexual Abnormality was normalized and subsequent harm came to those cultures.., in terms of their total collapse. Which means that the Greek City States are all up and doing well and Rome still runs the free world.

Good to know... and uh.. "HAIL CEASAR!", of course.

(Reader, do ya see how tolerance of the Intellectually Less Fortunate, in terms of allowing such to speak publicly is detrimental to the security of the state of freedom? The contributor claims that normalizing mental disorder represents no threat to them... even as those saddled with such are demanding that the nucleus of their culture be altered to include those wholly unsuited to such. I expect that the same individual also saw NO THREAT when the Sexually Abnormal and other mentally disordered in the US Legislature demanded that the US Financial Markets set aside sound, actuarial lending policy in favor of their perverse notion of "Fairness". Which, as you will recall, inevitably resulted in the catastrophic collapse of the international financial markets, ridding the international workforce of several hundred million jobs due to the collapse of tens of millions of companies which were serving ancillary functions relating to that collapsed industry.

Suffice it to say that an imbecile finding no threat, does not "The Absent of a threat" make... . )
I was really nervous at the gym this morning when I had to get naked before showering. There were men WATCHING me

This is what the Moon Bats want the state to do to you if you decline to cater a homosexual wedding:

ISIS-EXECUTIONS-2.jpg

Isn't it COOL how the Left cites Islamic Extremism, which it otherwise PROMOTES on this and every other board in the interwebz... every single day, even as it laments Islam's rather dim view of the mentally disordered; which is a SWEET Irony, all by itself.

I'm going to bet that if a black business refused to serve whites, you'd be throwing a hissy fit.

get over it.

If a Black didn't want to serve me in a business then that wouldn't upset me at all. That is his decision and I wouldn't want the government to force him to do something he didn't want to do.

If you believe in real freedom then you understand that maybe not everybody will accommodate you all the time. I don't feel compelled to use the government to make somebody serve me in a business if the business owner doesn't want to do it. I'll just go elsewhere.

If you are a Moon Bat and don't really believe in freedom then things like that do upset you. You feel that have an entitlement just because you are alive. Being a Liberal is always about entitlements,

yah.. ok.

nonsense. and i'm no moonbat. but i'm also not a bigot. you know... the type of person who thinks its ok to exclude a group of people because of the color of their skin or sexuality.

like I said... get over it.

or you could always live among the Taliban. they seem to share rightwingnut values.

I think you are confused so I will explain the difference of the issue.

The Taliban are the ones that want to impose their will upon others by force like forcing the citizens to do what they think is politically correct.

The State of Indiana has enacted a law allowing religious freedom so that the individual can make whatever determination they chose. That is called freedom.

Do you understand the the difference between the state making you do something and the ability to make your determination without state pressure? I don't think you do or else you wouldn't have made the above post.

Your inability to understand the difference would support the possibility on that you may be a Moon Bat but just are unwilling to accept it.

They don't understand it. In the libturd mind, anything that is not explicitely allowed is prohibited, and visa-versa. They don't grock concepts like freedom. They only understand their "civil liberties," which are privileges granted by the government.

I'm going to bet that if a black business refused to serve whites, you'd be throwing a hissy fit.

get over it.

If a Black didn't want to serve me in a business then that wouldn't upset me at all. That is his decision and I wouldn't want the government to force him to do something he didn't want to do.

If you believe in real freedom then you understand that maybe not everybody will accommodate you all the time. I don't feel compelled to use the government to make somebody serve me in a business if the business owner doesn't want to do it. I'll just go elsewhere.

If you are a Moon Bat and don't really believe in freedom then things like that do upset you. You feel that have an entitlement just because you are alive. Being a Liberal is always about entitlements,

yah.. ok.

nonsense. and i'm no moonbat. but i'm also not a bigot. you know... the type of person who thinks its ok to exclude a group of people because of the color of their skin or sexuality.

like I said... get over it.

or you could always live among the Taliban. they seem to share rightwingnut values.

I think you are confused so I will explain the difference of the issue.

The Taliban are the ones that want to impose their will upon others by force like forcing the citizens to do what they think is politically correct.

The State of Indiana has enacted a law allowing religious freedom so that the individual can make whatever determination they chose. That is called freedom.

Do you understand the the difference between the state making you do something and the ability to make your determination without state pressure? I don't think you do or else you wouldn't have made the above post.

Your inability to understand the difference would support the possibility on that you may be a Moon Bat but just are unwilling to accept it.

no different than any other fundie.

or perhaps you want to explain the difference to dr till's family? or to the parents of the kids killed in the federal building in Oklahoma?

Yeah, allowing a baker not to serve a couple of queers is the same as mass murder.

You people are so over the top you're just making yourselves look like lunatics. The public is turned off to your hysterical petulant tantrums.

Way to go, you piece of shit. Why don't you bring out some of your family's KKK photos.

I think this is the most beloved picture of Batshit, as he prepares to serve his god Allah.

View attachment 38743
Without our secular laws....I have no doubt the radical christians among us would try the same thing.

The queers are the only ones having massive fines and jail imposed on people because they choose not to cater to their lifestyle.

How is a business now going to test to see if they want to serve you? Questionnaire? Perhaps they know how to tell? If they accidentally serve a person who is gay and they learn about it, can they go after the customer? What if the customer lies? These are interesting questions.

You are so damn stupid that it is almost an embarrassment having to educate every time you make one of your idiotic post.

Do you know that there are 19 other states that have the same religious protection laws that was passed by Indiana?

19 states that have religious freedom laws like Indiana s that no one is boycotting - The Washington Post

19 states that have ‘religious freedom’ laws like Indiana’s that no one is boycotting

imrs.php

How is a business now going to test to see if they want to serve you? Questionnaire? Perhaps they know how to tell? If they accidentally serve a person who is gay and they learn about it, can they go after the customer? What if the customer lies? These are interesting questions.
That's really the issue in Indiana. Even in places with public accommodations laws, the customer has to be pretty explicit in saying they're gay, e.g. "we want two grooms on our cake." The hilarious thing in Indiana is that there was NO legal way to sue over gay discrimination by a private party. Indianapolis apparently has a local city ordinance. But the Indiana legislature and Governor had to get in the clown car to address this looming non-issue that arose from their imaginations, prejudices and sexual fears. SWEEEET

Forum List

Back