Will Republicans boycott the Super Bowl and send a political message...Can they be activists for a day?

I haven't watched a single NFL game Superbowl or not ever since I watched a Bengals game and I saw in big letters in the end zones something about fighting for racial justice.

As soon as I saw that I turned off the game and have never watched any NFL games. I have a ton of video games to play, movies to watch, or dozens of things I enjoy besides watching sports.

So fuck the NFL with the racial social justice bullshit, I won't support them and I hope every team goes bankrupt and they see that maybe they need to just stick to football and keep reality and real life out of it.

I know, I know...the Super Bowl isn’t “political”.....BUT IT IS.
Notoriously, Conservatives are TERRIBLE activists, they almost refuse to unite, mobilize and take a stand against anything as they hate to be inconvenienced by compromising their personal desires.
What will today’s ratings look like?
Here we go. Mass hysteria from you MAGA hatters over the Super Bowl.

Next up- the NCAA playoffs.

"It's rigged"!

Notoriously, Conservatives are TERRIBLE activists, they almost refuse to unite, mobilize and take a stand against anything as they hate to be inconvenienced by compromising their personal desires.
I won’t watch the ghetto Super Bowl half time show

I haven't watched a single NFL game Superbowl or not ever since I watched a Bengals game and I saw in big letters in the end zones something about fighting for racial justice.

As soon as I saw that I turned off the game and have never watched any NFL games. I have a ton of video games to play, movies to watch, or dozens of things I enjoy besides watching sports.

So fuck the NFL with the racial social justice bullshit, I won't support them and I hope every team goes bankrupt and they see that maybe they need to just stick to football and keep reality and real life out of it.

I haven't turned them on since they started the kneeling BS. In spite of our team at the top of their game, they are still not welcome in my home. If these other morally bankrupt people want to watch the NFL, I feel bad for their addiction and lack of integrity. But our anthem, flag and police mean a lot to me.

I won’t watch the ghetto Super Bowl half time show
8jsia56pg9i81.jpg

I'm supposed to not watch? For what reason should I not watch? What political reason? Some people are over the top with this political stuff.

I'm supposed to not watch? For what reason should I not watch? What political reason? Some people are over the top with this political stuff.
hahaha…comer on old timer…You’ve never heard of activism huh?
Mr Natural have you? I thought you lefties were all about activism…suddenly you don’t see value in it?
IMG_1786.jpeg

Can't get past a couple of people kneeling? I don't like it but it's not enough to affect me. Ignore. I've learned to ignore alot of things even things you think I should respect.

No, they cannot.

What did the NFL do to you this time? Are you freaked out by their being a black QB?

No, they cannot.
True…they are nutless cowards
What did the NFL do to you this time? Are you freaked out by their being a black QB?
Like you, they are retarded pretenders with their head head deep in their ass…They pretend dark people are America’s greatest asset…They think we should celebrate darkness when all sane people know we should spend our time exposing and protesting dark criminality and dark dependency.

Forum List

Back