Will Republicans boycott the Super Bowl and send a political message...Can they be activists for a day?

No they will not.

Sad but true.
Self proclaimed conservatives will ‘indirectly’ support another Leftist movement yet again.
You watch, these same spinless pukes with no self control will bitch later about the Left gaining ground. When they do; tell them they have no credibility, tell them their opinion carries no weight.
These ‘conservatives’ are pathetic, they should be ashamed of themselves.

I know, I know...the Super Bowl isn’t “political”.....BUT IT IS.
Notoriously, Conservatives are TERRIBLE activists, they almost refuse to unite, mobilize and take a stand against anything as they hate to be inconvenienced by compromising their personal desires.
What will today’s ratings look like?

Just got off of Facebook and read the comments about the SB from my conservative friends. They are all watching it. I haven't turned on football since they started this kneeling crap. Granted, I'm no big sports fan anyway, but the Browns were in the playoffs this year for the first time in quite a while, and I didn't even channel surf past it.

If the NFL took a controversial position for the right, they would have lost half of their audience. I guarantee you that Rush and other broadcasters will be talking about the game Monday. It's a shame we don't have the same dedication and unity as the left. If we did, Cheney would have lost her committee seat, and no Republicans would have voted for impeachment. We are our own worst enemy.

Notoriously, Conservatives are TERRIBLE activists, they almost refuse to unite, mobilize and take a stand against anything as they hate to be inconvenienced by compromising their personal desires.
Snowflakes!!!

What do you think Trump will be doing? His boy Brady is playing~

What do you think Trump will be doing? His boy Brady is playing~
Playing golf; That's been his every Sunday tradition the last 4 years, while in office.

Can't boycott the Stupor Bowl. Haven't watch it in three years, so it is more like a long term plan. For those that think no one boycotts this farce, look at the viewership numbers year over year. Part of it may be who is playing. Was 2020 a reversal? I doubt it.

Super BowlDateNetworkAvg. viewers (millions)
LIVFebruary 2, 2020Fox100.45
LIIIFebruary 3, 2019CBS98.48
LIIFebruary 4, 2018NBC103.47
LIFebruary 5, 2017Fox111.32

All TV is political and the NFL just happens to be one of the worst. How you like the way their commercials are now, most blacks, interracial black/white and gayness? This is story time of course, because reality of it is they're representing 13%, 00.9%, 2% of the population respectively. Ah shucks, but most players are black. Neat.

I love football, I can't help it. Doesn't help I throw one like a Greek God :auiqs.jpg: I'm not a college fan, too much offense and unequal. I love NFL despite all their Fking political BS, such as Kaperfuck kneeling as if he's a hero. There's a reason his head is so small. What a hypocrite and insult. A he sold that BS to the most ignorant among us while leading his team to one win. Some are assholes & some dicks. Assholes can be respected, Kap is just a dick & he's rock dumb.

Go KC, fuck Brady. Peyton was the best to ever play, and Dan the Man was the prototype QB. Folks say oh shucks he was slow. How fast you figure you'd be after 13+ knee surgeries and torn tendon on old tech......Problem for him was location & Shula believing he could win with just a passing game. Put Marino on the Steelers of that time the NFC doesn't dominate 13 years straight. Yeah he was my favorite, but Peyton simply stands above the rest. Peyton was consistently great & dominant every season but his first and last. Seven of those seasons he was 1st team all-pro. You can bet he was 2nd-3rd runner up the rest.

Guy I feel bad for is Brees:abgg2q.jpg: Imagine playing at a highest level every season only to be 2-3 chair every season Peyton, Brady, Rodgers or Mahomes? Then he goes out 1/4 himself losing to sir Brady. Bummer for Saints, again. Sir Brady didn't do dick, but still won of course, that's how shit works.

I hope KC fucks them up tonight. Put heat on Brady and limit mistakes they're the first to win back to back since 2004 Patriots. That would have been Seattle if not "The Gift on The Goal-line". How the fuck that happen? can't go one yard in three plays to close out the game with beast mode on your tail? Fucker had 5+ yards a carry, game & dynasty was theirs and they gave it away.

Last edited:

Just got off of Facebook and read the comments about the SB from my conservative friends. They are all watching it. I haven't turned on football since they started this kneeling crap. Granted, I'm no big sports fan anyway, but the Browns were in the playoffs this year for the first time in quite a while, and I didn't even channel surf past it.

If the NFL took a controversial position for the right, they would have lost half of their audience. I guarantee you that Rush and other broadcasters will be talking about the game Monday. It's a shame we don't have the same dedication and unity as the left. If we did, Cheney would have lost her committee seat, and no Republicans would have voted for impeachment. We are our own worst enemy.

This is why myself and my family have dropped our Republican registration...it’s why I will no longer donate to the RNC.

All TV is political and the NFL just happens to be one of the worst. How you like the way their commercials are now, most blacks, interracial black/white and gayness? This is story time of course, because reality of it is they're representing 13%, 00.9%, 2% of the population respectively. Ah shucks, but most players are black. Neat.

I love football, I can't help it. Doesn't help I throw one like a Greek God :auiqs.jpg: I'm not a college fan, too much offense and unequal. I love NFL despite all their Fking political BS, such as Kaperfuck kneeling as if he's a hero. There's a reason his head is so small. What a hypocrite and insult. A he sold that BS to the most ignorant among us while leading his team to one win. Some are assholes & some dicks. Assholes can be respected, Kap is just a dick & he's rock dumb.

Go KC, fuck Brady. Peyton was the best to ever play, and Dan the Man was the prototype QB. Folks say oh shucks he was slow. How fast you figure you'd be after 13+ knee surgeries and torn tendon on old tech......Problem for him was location & Shula believing he could win with just a passing game. Put Marino on the Steelers of that time the NFC doesn't dominate 13 years straight. Yeah he was my favorite, but Peyton simply stands above the rest. Peyton was consistently great & dominant every season but his first and last. Seven of those seasons he was 1st team all-pro. You can bet he was 2nd-3rd runner up the rest.

Guy I feel bad for is Brees:abgg2q.jpg: Imagine playing at a highest level every season only to be 2-3 chair every season Peyton, Brady, Rodgers or Mahomes? Then he goes out 1/4 himself losing to sir Brady. Bummer for Saints, again. Sir Brady didn't do dick, but still won of course, that's how shit works.

I hope KC fucks them up tonight. Put heat on Brady and limit mistakes they're the first to win back to back since 2004 Patriots. That would have been Seattle if not "The Gift on The Goal-line". How the fuck that happen? can't go one yard in three plays to close out the game with beast mode on your tail? Fucker had 5+ yards a carry, game & dynasty was theirs and they gave it away.

Does this mean you’ll be tuning in and supporting the Lefts agenda?

Christ! Let people have some fun for a freaking day. Most people work pretty hard. They deserve to have fun every once in a while. Why the hell ya wanna deprive them of some joy. You wanna boycott and be miserable go ahead. Let the rest of us enjoy life.

Christ! Let people have some fun for a freaking day. Most people work pretty hard. They deserve to have fun every once in a while. Why the hell ya wanna deprive them of some joy. You wanna boycott and be miserable go ahead. Let the rest of us enjoy life.

He's not stopping anybody from doing what they want. He's merely pointing out that if you break down and support industries like the NFL, you encourage them to support their political position. The only way to stop them is a drastic financial loss.

He's not stopping anybody from doing what they want. He's merely pointing out that if you break down and support industries like the NFL, you encourage them to support their political position. The only way to stop them is a drastic financial loss.
No you don't. I run fishing charters. You go fishing do you support my politics? There are conservatives in the NFL also. I tell people who get on my boat the dang cell phone rings swim home. We are fishing here. Most of life ain't about politics.

I'll be on the slopes. No time to watch a bunch of spoiled primadonnas dancing a choreographed dance with a pre-determined outcome. It is a nation-wide super spreader event worse than anything the democrats have been whining about this past year. Fat chance. As long as one person in this country is told to lockdown by a democrat, there should be NO contact sports allowed--high school, college or pro.

I am simply not into kneeling and kissing rings, served my country, with that said I may check in during the third quarter after church.

Forum List

Back