Will People Fleeing Democrat Shiteholes Turn Red States into the Same?

Texas is a Shithole

I have been in all the major Texas cities and driven through much of the state. Very little would you describe as beautiful or spectacular.
Geographically, Texas is very bland.
Mostly, brown and dusty. No real mountains, no forests, no beautiful rivers or lakes.
Dallas and Houston are nothing to brag about. No spectacular architecture, no investment in culture or public parks. Think glorified strip malls And chain stores and restaurants.
Austin and San Antonio are worth a visit. Both invested in city planning and services. Austin has a great music scene and restaurants. San Antonio River Walk is a great public space.

Texans have great pride in their state.....I don’t see why
Contrast that with California, a truly beautiful state that Democrats have turned into a shithole.

There you go.

I have been through most of California and much of it reminds me of Texas (Barstow). But then it has spectacular natural wonders, magnificent forests, an unbelievable coastline, National Parks

Los Angeles is nothing special but San Diego and San Francisco are magnificent cities.

California is worth visiting. I don‘t know why anyone would go out of their way to visit Texas.
I've been to some nice places in Texas, mainly San Antonio. The Tex-Mex is good and I gained some weight. Some nice folks, white, brown, Native American. But I don't see the likes of Abbott and Paxton making it better, and I see their politics as suppressing the development and success of Texans. I see people like Abbott as representing only a certain percentage of Texans.

What is it that Republicans object to in Democratically led cities?

Poor People.

Democrats actually do things for the poor. Public programs, housing, healthcare, welfare.
Homeless people are allowed to exist without harassment.

Republicans ignore those who are poor or struggling. They blame the poor for being poor. Their solution to the homeless is to arrest them and harass them until they move elsewhere.

Texas is a Shithole

I have been in all the major Texas cities and driven through much of the state. Very little would you describe as beautiful or spectacular.
Mostly, brown and dusty. No real mountains, no forests, no beautiful rivers or lakes.
Dallas and Houston are nothing to brag about. No spectacular architecture, no investment in culture or public parks. Think glorified strip malls And chain stores and restaurants.
Austin and San Antonio are worth a visit. Both invested in city planning and services. Austin has a great music scene and restaurants. San Antonio River Walk is a great public space.

Contrast that with California, a truly beautiful state that Democrats have turned into a shithole.

There you go.

I have been through most of California and much of it reminds me of Texas (Barstow). But then it has spectacular natural wonders, magnificent forests, an unbelievable coastline, National Parks

Los Angeles is nothing special but San Diego and San Francisco are magnificent cities.

California is worth visiting. I don‘t know why anyone would go out of their way to visit Texas.
I've been to some nice places in Texas, mainly San Antonio. The Tex-Mex is good and I gained some weight. Some nice folks, white, brown, Native American. But I don't see the likes of Abbott and Paxton making it better, and I see their politics as suppressing the development and success of Texans. I see people like Abbott as representing only a certain percentage of Texans.
SanAntonio and Austin are nice cities. They have invested in making them better to live in.

Most Texas cities will only invest in their High School Football Stadium

BLAND
Texas can be characterized by three season
Green, Dust and Mud

No magnificent forests or mountain ranges. Rivers are mostly muddy meandering nothings.

Texans brag about their state. Those from outside can’t figure out what they are talking about.
Stupid and unknowing personified ^^^^^^^^
Texas is a SHITHOLE

Poor People.

Democrats actually do things for the poor. Public programs, housing, healthcare, welfare.

Republicans ignore those who are poor or struggling. They blame the poor for being poor. Their solution to the homeless is to arrest them and harass them until they move elsewhere.
I can almost hear the bleeding of your heart.

Poor People.

Basically that is at the heart of it.

Democrats care about those who are not well off. They are willing to spend on programs that help the poor and struggling. They want public services, they want good wages, they want education.

Republicans care only about the wealthy. Low taxes, no public services, a low cost workforce

The coronovirus epidemic has brought into focus how well the governments in these states are functioning and have functioned. We are seeing which communities have the infrastructure needed to deal with it. Do you live in an area in which you have a medical infrastructure available to deal with your virus, your heart attack, the imminent birth of your baby, your broken leg, or do you live in an area in which you do not have help available. Ask your state leaders what has happened if you don't.

So many hospitals in rural areas have either been closed or are not equipped. No one's political beliefs are going to matter when your loved one falls down and needs drastic help and nobody can do anything except hope that there is a helicopter from somewhere that can pick them up to whisk them to some hospital in some city.

Texas is a Shithole

Dallas and Houston are nothing to brag about. No spectacular architecture, no investment in culture or public parks. Think glorified strip malls and chain stores and restaurants.

Because it's not New Jersey???

Poor People.

Democrats care about those who are not well off. They are willing to spend on programs that help the poor and struggling. They want public services, they want good wages, they want education.

Republicans care only about the wealthy. Low taxes, no public services, a low cost workforce
They want

They want

They want

They want other people's money

In response to OP yes a few will turn blue or purple over the next few years. I see all the time on FB people here in Florida telling them to come here if they can't stand the masks and shutdowns in N.Y. and California. Well it will just not be the right but I suspect from comments from friends who are left leaning on moving here. So the red states really don't want anyone moving in.

The coronovirus epidemic has brought into focus how well the governments in these states are functioning and have functioned. We are seeing which communities have the infrastructure needed to deal with it. Do you live in an area in which you have a medical infrastructure available to deal with your virus, your heart attack, the imminent birth of your baby, your broken leg, or do you live in an area in which you do not have help available. Ask your state leaders what has happened if you don't.

So many hospitals in rural areas have either been closed or are not equipped. No one's political beliefs are going to matter when your loved one falls down and needs drastic help and nobody can do anything except hope that there is a helicopter from somewhere that can pick them up to whisk them to some hospital in some city.

Many of these rural hospitals have been closed because of the loss of Medicaid dollar's when their governor's would not expand.

...sure, because leftists/etc are dumbasses who never learn and DON'T want to learn....they've been brainwashed

Poor People.

They want

They want

They want

It is We the People’s money

Taxes are the price we pay to live in a civilized society.
Otherwise we would be shithole Red States

Last edited:

Many of these rural hospitals have been closed because of the loss of Medicaid dollar's when their governor's would not expand.

Red States suffer when it comes to access to medical care. Hospitals, Doctors....even Pharmacies.

That is why Red States are Shitholes

Poor People.

They want

They want

They want

It is We the People’s money

Taxes are the price we pay to live in a civilized society.
Otherwise we would be shithole Red States

If they are shit holes why is the left fleeing there?

Red States suffer when it comes to access to medical care. Hospitals, Doctors....even Pharmacies.

That is why Red States are Shitholes

Oh please rite aid and Walgreens is on every corner.

Texas is a Shithole

Actually, geography and landscape arent the things what make or dont make some place a shithole. It is more about governance, crime rates, education, people's rights and so on.

Not really.
People don’t want to visit Shitholes. Those that live there don’t have a choice.
Republicans invest very little in public infrastructure, parks, recreation, education, cultural activities
All Republicans invest in are sports stadiums, police and prisons
But they have low taxes, dont they? Except of that, California has serious issues concerning its infrastructure maintenance.

Actually, it is a good question what is better - keeping low taxes and having little interference of the officials in economical life and business, but have underfinanced public projects; or have high taxes and big government, but spend more money on various state projects.

It already happened in Arizona.
Texas is moving from double digit wins for Republicans to less than five percent.

But Texas has always been a Shithole
Then they need to change their election laws as soon as possible.

Forum List

Back