Will People Fleeing Democrat Shiteholes Turn Red States into the Same?

Apparently, Governor Abbot of Texas, the primary recipient of these refugees, doesn't think so. I hope he's not just optimistic:

Just what is it about "red states" that makes them so wonderful and appealing? They don't seem to be fabulous. What are they first in? What is their lifestyle? Are all of their citizens safe or does the state government target some of them? What is the advantage to living in one? Is everybody happy? Abbott seems to think that all Texans are of his ethnicity and religion, and other "red state" politicians seem to think the same.

Texas is a Shithole

I have been in all the major Texas cities and driven through much of the state. Very little would you describe as beautiful or spectacular.
Geographically, Texas is very bland.
Mostly, brown and dusty. No real mountains, no forests, no beautiful rivers or lakes.
Dallas and Houston are nothing to brag about. No spectacular architecture, no investment in culture or public parks. Think glorified strip malls And chain stores and restaurants.
Austin and San Antonio are worth a visit. Both invested in city planning and services. Austin has a great music scene and restaurants. San Antonio River Walk is a great public space.

Texans have great pride in their state.....I don’t see why
Actually, geography and landscape arent the things what make or dont make some place a shithole. It is more about governance, crime rates, education, people's rights and so on.

Texas is a Shithole

I have been in all the major Texas cities and driven through much of the state. Very little would you describe as beautiful or spectacular.
Mostly, brown and dusty. No real mountains, no forests, no beautiful rivers or lakes.
Dallas and Houston are nothing to brag about. No spectacular architecture, no investment in culture or public parks. Think glorified strip malls And chain stores and restaurants.
Austin and San Antonio are worth a visit. Both invested in city planning and services. Austin has a great music scene and restaurants. San Antonio River Walk is a great public space.

Contrast that with California, a truly beautiful state that Democrats have turned into a shithole.

There you go.

I have been through most of California and much of it reminds me of Texas (Barstow). But then it has spectacular natural wonders, magnificent forests, an unbelievable coastline, National Parks

Los Angeles is nothing special but San Diego and San Francisco are magnificent cities.

California is worth visiting. I don‘t know why anyone would go out of their way to visit Texas.

Apparently, Governor Abbot of Texas, the primary recipient of these refugees, doesn't think so. I hope he's not just optimistic:

Like the first three words of the video title "Tucker: Onlookers horrified... I'd be horrified too, if I l had to look at that face on a daily basis

Imagine if Hillary had been president these last four years. The Horror! The Horror!

The horror of a coordinated national pandemic response!!

The horror of financial aid for those in need!

The horror of not being an international laughingstock!

Oh! The horror!!!

Just what is it about "red states" that makes them so wonderful and appealing? They don't seem to be fabulous. What are they first in? What is their lifestyle? Are all of their citizens safe or does the state government target some of them? What is the advantage to living in one? Is everybody happy? Abbott seems to think that all Texans are of his ethnicity and religion, and other "red state" politicians seem to think the same.

Wonderful? Appealing? To some extent I suppose, but they've avoided the festering shitholes that once beautiful cities have become after decades of local Democrat government.

There is that.

Tucky is just a fly on the wall. Maybe some of the 'red' states are already shitholes, so no harm done.

I have been in 40 states and most Red States are shitholes.

Some can’t help it. Geographically all they offer is endless farmland with nothing of interest to see. They call it Flyover Country for a reason.

But the real reason they are Shitholes is Republicans invest very little in their cities. No city planning, no investment in architecture, no investment in parks or recreation, no civic pride. Republican led cities are mostly characterized by Walmart, Denny’s and chain restaurants.

Texas is a Shithole

There is a lot you don't see that comes from being dumber than a box of rocks and a stupid fuck on top of that- beauty is in the eye of the beholder- one man's trash is another man's treasure- East Texas is ALL forest you stupid fuck- from Houston to Austin and north to Dallas- ALL green- too much for my taste, but, it is what it is- all green-
Lakes and rivers all over, everywhere- I'm curious; are you in pain being so stupid in public?

Like the first three words of the video title "Tucker: Onlookers horrified... I'd be horrified too, if I l had to look at that face on a daily basis
Imagine if Hillary had been president these last four years. The Horror! The Horror!
The horror of a coordinated national pandemic response! The horror of financial aid for those in need! The horror of not being an international laughingstock! Oh! The horror!
I fear the horror of having to clean up four years of Trump's mess!

Abbott seems to think that all Texans are of his ethnicity and religion, and other "red state" politicians seem to think the same.
Stop being fucking stupid- it doesn't make you appear intelligent in spite of what you've been told.

Texas is a Shithole

Actually, geography and landscape arent the things what make or dont make some place a shithole. It is more about governance, crime rates, education, people's rights and so on.
It's obviously the people that make a shithole a shithole. The best example used to Haiti, a veritable tropical paradise populated by the stupidest of people. San Francisco, Seattle and Portland are more recent and ethnically diverse examples, but shitholes none-the-less.

Texas is a Shithole

Not really.
People don’t want to visit Shitholes. Those that live there don’t have a choice.
Republicans invest very little in public infrastructure, parks, recreation, education, cultural activities
All Republicans invest in are sports stadiums, police and prisons

Red states exist for the purpose of providing retiring blue staters affordable places to live if they didn't save enough during their working years.

San Francisco, Seattle and Portland are more recent and ethnically diverse examples, but shitholes none-the-less.

San Francisco, Portland and Seattle are magnificent cities and well worth a visit. All are in beautiful areas and have invested heavily in architecture and public services. Culturally they have great music scenes and restaurants.

Republican led cities offer nothing.

To the OT

'The US isn't an option anymore': why California's immigrants are heading back to Mexico
Years of anti-immigrant policies from the Trump administration have been magnified by insecurities resulting from the pandemic

SMH- fucking allegedly higher educated ^^^^^

and contradicts itself

Even before the Trump administration implemented its anti-immigrant policies, and even before the pandemic hit, non-citizens had less access to healthcare and health insurance, as well as safety net programs like food stamps and unemployment. In May and June, undocumented immigrants were not eligible to get stimulus checks from the federal government.

First the Troglocrats take over a school board and then turn the school district into crap.
Then they take over the City Council, then they take over the State.
People keep moving further and further away to survive.
Now it will be on a national scale.
People will be leaving the country.
The rich will leave first, then the middle class.
If you were a fresh high school graduate today , would you want to stay here?

Texas is a Shithole

There is a lot you don't see that comes from being dumber than a box of rocks and a stupid fuck on top of that- beauty is in the eye of the beholder- one man's trash is another man's treasure- East Texas is ALL forest you stupid fuck- from Houston to Austin and north to Dallas- ALL green- too much for my taste, but, it is what it is- all green-
Lakes and rivers all over, everywhere- I'm curious; are you in pain being so stupid in public?

BLAND
Texas can be characterized by three season
Green, Dust and Mud

No magnificent forests or mountain ranges. Rivers are mostly muddy meandering nothings.

Texans brag about their state. Those from outside can’t figure out what they are talking about.

BLAND
Texas can be characterized by three season
Green, Dust and Mud

No magnificent forests or mountain ranges. Rivers are mostly muddy meandering nothings.

Texans brag about their state. Those from outside can’t figure out what they are talking about.
Stupid and unknowing personified ^^^^^^^^

San Francisco, Seattle and Portland are more recent and ethnically diverse examples, but shitholes none-the-less.

San Francisco, Portland and Seattle are magnificent cities and well worth a visit. All are in beautiful areas and have invested heavily in architecture and public services. Culturally they have great music scenes and restaurants.

Republican led cities offer nothing.
Then why are working people leaving and the scum of the US, Mexico, El Salavador and Honduras moving in? The question is if those leaving want to turn their new homes into the shitholes they left.

Forum List

Back