Will Oligarch Bloomberg Outspend Clinton to Buy The White House?

How much will it Cost The Democrats?

• $ 1 Billion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $1.5 Billion

• $2 Billion

• $2.5 Billion

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • $3 Billion

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • $3.5 Billion

• $4 Billion

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
That was only one of many articles on that subject, all agreeing that Trump is a pluperfect liar.
You lost credibility in this forum by referring to Politifarce.

PolitiFact Bias

Politifact Is a Joke

Search Results – Just Facts

21 Lies Told By PolitiFact (Not Including Obama Got Rid of Syria's Chemical Weapons)

PolitiFact is Anything But
I don’t really care about Politifact. Now you are attacking a source and not the content. That’s a diversionary troll tactic. If you take issue with anything that presented then Produce a counter argument or try and correct the record. You’re avoiding doing that which tells me you’re out of substantive arguments. Do better
The source has a lot to do with the content sometimes
I have listened to Trump, the source, for 3 years and that source has lied time and again. You all can't be so befuddled by this grifter in the White House that you even cover for him as he flaps in the breeze. Or are you?
It's just difficult to take anyone seriously that supports the likes of liars like Bernie, Hillary, Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, and the rest of the liars in the Democrat party.

Fact: You only believe them because you want to....not because they're trustworthy.

Trump is the most divisive President that has ever graced the White House and he is compromising our democracy and standing in the world. That is what I have gleaned from Trump's conduct. He wants the power that his buddy Putin has.

I don’t really care about Politifact. Now you are attacking a source and not the content. That’s a diversionary troll tactic. If you take issue with anything that presented then Produce a counter argument or try and correct the record. You’re avoiding doing that which tells me you’re out of substantive arguments. Do better
The source has a lot to do with the content sometimes
I have listened to Trump, the source, for 3 years and that source has lied time and again. You all can't be so befuddled by this grifter in the White House that you even cover for him as he flaps in the breeze. Or are you?
It's just difficult to take anyone seriously that supports the likes of liars like Bernie, Hillary, Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, and the rest of the liars in the Democrat party.

Fact: You only believe them because you want to....not because they're trustworthy.

Trump is the most divisive President that has ever graced the White House and he is compromising our democracy and standing in the world. That is what I have gleaned from Trump's conduct. He wants the power that his buddy Putin has.
You're just a commie bastard if you believe that nonsense.
You can't be dealing with a full deck.

That was only one of many articles on that subject, all agreeing that Trump is a pluperfect liar.

PolitiFact Bias

Politifact Is a Joke

21 Lies Told By PolitiFact (Not Including Obama Got Rid of Syria's Chemical Weapons)

I just went to address the subject of Politifact. Nobody should refer to them.

As for counterargument, you need to show where Trump has lied. Produce something, and then I,,'ll counter it

So far all you produced is either minor mistakes exagerrated to look like lies, or confusion stemming from different definitions of things. A common problem between libs and cons.

PolitiFact Bias

Politifact Is a Joke

I just went to address the subject of Politifact. Nobody should refer to them.

As for counterargument, you need to show where Trump has lied. Produce something, and then I,,'ll counter it

So far all you produced is either minor mistakes exagerrated to look like lies, or confusion stemming from different definitions of things. A common problem between libs and cons.
Are you joking?!

Forum List

Back