Will Obama pardon Clinton?

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Can he if she is not yet convicted? and if he does since he is helping someone who gave away national security secrets, could Trump arrest Obama?

Gonna be fun

PS. Bill Clinton wants to meet with Trump on his jet, he wants to say....................

Take my wife please, Rodney Dangerfield style.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Poor Doc

Can he if she is not yet convicted? and if he does since he is helping someone who gave away national security secrets, could Trump arrest Obama?

Gonna be fun

PS. Bill Clinton wants to meet with Trump on his jet, he wants to say....................

Poor Doc
Pardon for what?

Gonna be fun

Poor Doc
Pardon for what?

Watergate

Gonna be fun

Poor Doc
Pardon for what?
Being a divisive bitch?

• Banned

Gonna be fun

Poor Doc
Pardon for what?
Espionage, and or mishandling of information. Have you been in a cave for long?

Gonna be fun

Poor Doc
Pardon for what?
You will never hear about that again. It's disappeared faster than ebola after the 2014 election.

Gonna be fun

Poor Doc
Pardon for what?
You will never hear about that again. It's disappeared faster than ebola after the 2014 election.
No one is talking about this now, because the Earth has changed rotation by the Trump effect. There is plenty more to come to light on the Clinton foundation and how Clinton sold US power and influence. Letting this slide would give thousands of Mafioso types get out of jail free cards. Clinton is done, and so is Obama as his legacy is already not worth a horse shit which is great manure

Gonna be fun

Poor Doc
Pardon for what?
No one is talking about this now, because the Earth has changed rotation by the Trump effect. There is plenty more to come to light on the Clinton foundation and how Clinton sold US power and influence. Letting this slide would give thousands of Mafioso types get out of jail free cards. Clinton is done, and so is Obama as his legacy is already not worth a horse shit which is great manure
Doubt it

Gonna be fun

Poor Doc
Pardon for what?
Doubt it

100 percent of the mass media doubted that Trump would be the President.................

I was sure, and so were the people who voted for him.

So if I were you I would doubt less and know more.................

Forum List

Back