Will never talk to my Chicago niece again.

Have you ever listened to OP before? He/she hates their life and seems to be mired in self-induced misery.
I have read your posts on occasion and you are a stupid uneducated low information Moon Bat that gets everything wrong.

percysunshine
Tell that to Jack lol 😆
Imagine having a cheese named after you...

1637447392845.png

I checked out her Instagram and wow
This girl has had her brains at full cycle in the ChiCONGO washing machine

She called all T supporters to the 3rd Reich and called hero Kyle the same thing
According to her I am a White supremacist and a Nazi lol

She is in the honors schools in Chicago

I will never ever talk to her again and I will be kicking her out of my will

Wait until she experiences the anti Semitism in college in 4 years
She is just another dumbass kid. Remember, they often don't get a clue until they are 26 or better. Sometimes if they are on the internet, they never get a clue, remaining obnoxious for obnoxious sake forever. Got to admit though, if she called you specifically, a Nazi, White Supremacist on the internet or especially in person (providing you actually aren't one, and I don't know you), that's a kid that doesn't mind burning bridges and certainly doesn't speak well of raising.

I checked out her Instagram and wow
This girl has had her brains at full cycle in the ChiCONGO washing machine

She called all T supporters to the 3rd Reich and called hero Kyle the same thing
According to her I am a White supremacist and a Nazi lol

She is in the honors schools in Chicago

I will never ever talk to her again and I will be kicking her out of my will
Wait until she experiences the anti Semitism in college
Nerds Are Traitors to Intelligence

"Honors" means how accurately she repeats the propaganda of her Commie Woke teachers. High IQs would be the biggest threat to the regime if they weren't turned into inhibited mind-slaves from childhood on.

White 6
I am Jewish
I would never associate with anyone like that
Religion immaterial, I would put some distance and limit contact until they had a clue and showed more respect for their elders. I wouldn't bother paying a lawyer to change a will, unless I was under some bad diagnosis, where I might kick the bucket soon. That's the opinion of a Baptist.

There are 100,000 stories just like this all over the web.
Thanks to the media and our indoctrinating education system and a political movement hellbent on dividing the country.... many families are broken.
It is what they want.
Blue? Bye, You!

What's wrong with dividing? We should thank the Leftists for giving us a wake-up call to declare independence from the Blue State WOKE tarbaby United Nations colony. They can call it "secession"; the truth is we must eject them from the formerly United States.

Ok lol
I just Instagram text my niece by giving her stats and facts and belittling her like only I can
I will share the response but she won’t

I told her that Kyle is a hero and she needs to Google self defense
I told her most folks killed by cops are whites
I also took a few jabs at Chicago Communist indoctrination schools
Time for uncle to set her straight

I told her that Kyle is a hero and she needs to Google self defense
I told her most folks killed by cops are whites
I also took a few jabs at Chicago Communist indoctrination schools
Time for uncle to set her straight
Why don’t you just talk about something else?

Forum List

Back