Will never talk to my Chicago niece again.

Most of my extended family are Conservative.

However, we have a couple of bat shit crazy Moon Bats.

We try to keep everything civil because family love is more important than politics. It is like a truce where we don't discuss politics. So far the truce has held. My sister in law and me have had the truce for almost 50 years now.

Last edited:
I checked out her Instagram and wow
This girl has had her brains at full cycle in the ChiCONGO washing machine

She called all T supporters to the 3rd Reich and called hero Kyle the same thing
According to her I am a White supremacist and a Nazi lol

She is in the honors schools in Chicago

I will never ever talk to her again and I will be kicking her out of my will

Wait until she experiences the anti Semitism in college in 4 years
Gawd she's just a fucking kid

She called all T supporters to the 3rd Reich and called hero Kyle the same thing According to her I am a White supremacist and a Nazi lol
Seems all the leftists I meet or hear about anywhere are VERY upset. Unhappy. You would think if Joe was so great just winning his bill and all, these people might finally be happy! But Leftists are never happy. Deep inside, even they know that their ideology SUCKS.

She sounds like the teacher's pet star pupil just sucking up all the purple Koolaid.

I would still kick her out of your will but I'd still talk to her more than ever constantly rubbing her nose in her own lies and hypocrisy!

Seems all the leftists I meet or hear about anywhere are VERY upset. Unhappy. You would think if Joe was so great just winning his bill and all, these people might finally be happy! But Leftists are never happy. Deep inside, even they know that their ideology SUCKS.

She sounds like the teacher's pet star pupil just sucking up all the purple Koolaid.

I would still kick her out of your will but I'd still talk to her more than ever constantly rubbing her nose in her own lies and hypocrisy!

We have not spoke in a year

Damned Dude. Sounds like your family could have a sitcom....Like a Mary Hartman kind of gig........Jesus

Why don't Jewish girls like giving head btw?

Not entirely true. I had a Jewish gf when I lived in Texas, back in the early 2000's. She wasn't practicing, but she was still Jewish.

The expression "chrome off a trailer hitch ball" comes to mind. :laughing0301:

She apparently has her shit together better than you. You probably should quit bitching about your personal life here. Your constant griping and whining about your own personal misery has to be even more annoying in person. She will never miss you if you cut her off.
Libtards are full of shit, not "having it together".

I checked out her Instagram and wow
This girl has had her brains at full cycle in the ChiCONGO washing machine

She called all T supporters to the 3rd Reich and called hero Kyle the same thing
According to her I am a White supremacist and a Nazi lol

Wait until she experiences the anti Semitism in college in 4 years
She sounds squared away and lucky to have you drop con-tact.

Forum List

Back