Will Mike Pence ever stand up for himself?

John Sullivan was there FILMING the insurrection which he sold to media outlets for tens of thousands. He was NOT part of it. He is NOT BLM. He is NOT AntiFa. He is persona non grata at events held by either group.
He was there. Thanks, liar. His own brother said he was with Anti-Fa, dumbass.

Trump poked an angry mob with a stick while his own Vice President was in jeopardy

Why would any rational human being tweet how disappointed he is in Pence and that Pence let the country down ?

The mob responded
Hang Mike Pence
Oh, lighten up, doll. Today is the most beautiful day of the year...dulcet blue skies, pumpkins ready to cook into pies, and that sunshine vitamin D is bound bring joy to everyone's glowing autumn hearts. Get some happy, why doncha!

:thanks:

Last edited:
Biden is making Russia great again. You know they are making more money without Trump in office. Russia owns Biden.

Hunter Biden received $3.5M wire transfer from Russian billionaire: Senate report

Biden received funds from top Russia lobbyist before Nord Stream 2 giveaway
Oh look, two articles you never read. Oh look, a new account with a poster with English as obviously their second language. Oh look, an account shilling for Trump by passing around the most ridiculous of articles and videos. We don't see THAT every day.

Just every 4 years or so.

John Sullivan was there FILMING the insurrection which he sold to media outlets for tens of thousands. He was NOT part of it. He is NOT BLM. He is NOT AntiFa. He is persona non grata at events held by either group.

If you watch the video, he was doing more than filming. He was agitating.

Makes one wonder, how many other lefty infiltrators were there, agitating.

Dunno asshole, ask Donald’s 1/6 Insurrectionists!

They would not know if they were infiltrated. That is the point of infiltration. To get inside under false pretenses.

No one knew this lefty agitator was a lefty agitator, until he was arrested adn identified.

Dr. Love, if there was one, what would be the reason to assume that there could not be more?

They would not know if they were infiltrated. That is the point of infiltration. To get inside under false pretenses.

No one knew this lefty agitator was a lefty agitator, until he was arrested adn identified.

Dr. Love, if there was one, what would be the reason to assume that there could not be more?

You’re a GD Fucking IDIOT (perhaps 2% more lucid than Lastamender ) :laugh2:

You’re a GD Fucking IDIOT (perhaps 2% more lucid than Lastamender ) :laugh2:

Have you watched the video of him agitating? He is screaming for more aggression and violence, even AFTER he egged teh woman into getting herself killed. He is a soulless troll.

So, you know, a completely normal liberal.

So, I see that video, and I wonder, could there have been more lefty agitators there that day?

Because, really, teh riot was a very unusual event for right leaning Americans.

Don't mean to rattle you. I just can't help it. :mm:

I'm more lucid than you. But then again, considering the source, I think we can assume the opposite is true.

But only by a little bit. So, I'm not feeling too bad about it.

1634603506365.png

Forum List

Back