Will Maxine Waters tone it down now

Maxine waters is a crooked politician who has made a career out of race baiting. She is the definition of the swamp

Here is what I think:

The America hating liberals have created this environment with their repeated calls for violence and unrest. What has happened is what always happened when bullies keep attacking people. They get pissed and attack, taking it back to those they see as causing the situation. I fear it will only get worse because I am certain lib scum will not back down nor will it's media allies who daily attack the president. I look for it to get worse and worse perhaps culminating in martial law being declared days before or after the elections.

Last edited:
Are you kidding? Inciting violence against fellow Americans is the only activity sadistic enough to make that mummified Waters zombie THING believe it's still alive. Yet another hate-spewing, arthritic old bag embarrassing my state, I've lost count of how many leftist, hate-spewing arthritic old bags have publicly embarrassed this once "Golden State."

How many Republican leaders call for Donnie shit mouth to tone it down?

Pelosi "In the crucial months ahead, we must strive to make America beautiful again. Trump’s daily lack of civility has provoked responses that are predictable but unacceptable. As we go forward, we must conduct elections in a way that achieves unity from sea to shining sea."

Hours later, Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) offered his own criticism from the Senate floor, saying, "I strongly disagree with those who advocate harassing folks if they don't agree with you." Schumer offered alternative ways to share disagreement, which included engaging in civil discourse and voting.

Top Democrats Distance Themselves from Maxine Waters' Calls to 'Push Back' Against Trump Administration Staffers

"No one should call for the harassment of political opponents," he added. "That's not right. That's not American."

Maxipad needs to step it up. She should encourage actual attacks. Heidi Cruz should have been streaming blood and have teeth knocked out. That will get the message across.

Pelosi "In the crucial months ahead, we must strive to make America beautiful again. Trump’s daily lack of civility has provoked responses that are predictable but unacceptable. As we go forward, we must conduct elections in a way that achieves unity from sea to shining sea."

Hours later, Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) offered his own criticism from the Senate floor, saying, "I strongly disagree with those who advocate harassing folks if they don't agree with you." Schumer offered alternative ways to share disagreement, which included engaging in civil discourse and voting.

Top Democrats Distance Themselves from Maxine Waters' Calls to 'Push Back' Against Trump Administration Staffers

"No one should call for the harassment of political opponents," he added. "That's not right. That's not American."

That doesn't discount what Mad Max said. Democrats (in fear) understand the political ramifications of her rants. They are only worried about themselves, not the innocents that could be harmed by loyalists who will follow her words.

LJvxViV.jpg

While Chucky may be a moron....I give him total credit for showing some guts and saying the right thing.

Forum List

Back