Why Aren't the Ds trying to Keep the Blue Wall alive?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Under current tax laws high SALT Blue States pretty much have to pay to get or keep jobs in their states and districts. Wages, employment and inflation are increasing in the Red edge but rising interest rates are nationwide that hurts real estate and car purchases most where wages are not increasing, that is the Blue Wall. If and when an infrastructure it will disproportionately aid the red edge because the state and local buy in is will be the same pretty much nationwide in order to avoid a veto. Further SALT increases will cause employers to move the Red edge even faster. So why not trim the state and local fat in the Blue Wall now?

Because, regardless of the specific details, there's nothing on which to base a "blue wave" to attract voters. The Democrats only platform is bloodthirsty American self-hatred, violence and open borders. How could such a circus-train-wreck possibly benefit the average American? It doesn't even benefit the average liberalfilth! But their mindless hatred knows no reason, so nothing good can possibly happen with violent hatemongers in power. Throughout human histroy, I say extreme, violent leftistism has NEVER done any society any good of any kind.

Because, regardless of the specific details, there's nothing on which to base a "blue wave" to attract voters. The Democrats only platform is bloodthirsty American self-hatred, violence and open borders. How could such a circus-train-wreck possibly benefit the average American? It doesn't even benefit the average liberalfilth! But their mindless hatred knows no reason, so nothing good can possibly happen with violent hatemongers in power. Throughout human histroy, I say extreme, violent leftistism has NEVER done any society any good of any kind.

While I agree the current D platform is suicidal for them politically.

Under current tax laws high SALT Blue States pretty much have to pay to get or keep jobs in their states and districts. Wages, employment and inflation are increasing in the Red edge but rising interest rates are nationwide that hurts real estate and car purchases most where wages are not increasing, that is the Blue Wall. If and when an infrastructure it will disproportionately aid the red edge because the state and local buy in is will be the same pretty much nationwide in order to avoid a veto. Further SALT increases will cause employers to move the Red edge even faster. So why not trim the state and local fat in the Blue Wall now?

First of all....this country will never be saved until we get back to the truth....that 'Red' is a term that has always been reserved for anarchists, communists.....and Democrats.
The proof of their power in the media is the switch of Red and Blue as indicators of the two parties.

Second....the results of Leftist economics....

....the man who goes to buy a car in Moscow, pays for it, and is told by the salesman that he can collect it on a particular date in 10 years' time. The buyer thinks for a moment and then asks:

'Morning or afternoon?'

The salesman, astonished by the question, asks: 'What difference does it make?'

And the buyer answers: 'Well, the plumber is coming in the morning.'

This is why the dems Blue Wall is gone
upload_2018-10-27_18-28-29.jpeg

While I agree, they have the media on their side and this should never be underestimated.
It appears each new election is more of a test of how many independent critical thinking voters are left as opposed to the medium (or media) message.

Of course it is. The D's most glaring, suicidal liability is that they're so ARROGANT, they're mentally incapable of self-examination and examination of how good/bad their ideas have played out in our society and what the average, everyday American realistically wants out of life in the context of our society.

Last edited:

While I agree, they have the media on their side and this should never be underestimated.
It appears each new election is more of a test of how many independent critical thinking voters are left as opposed to the medium (or media) message.

Absolutely, I certainly know that. So many liberal, criminal, violent vermin LOVE their fantasy world being enhanced by the most malicious media paranoid delusions in the history of human communication. P.S., this isn't limited to American media, other countries' media are even more paranoid of the average American than ours is. All media sources in all countries sadistically blame and dehumanize Americans while sucking more muslim cock than an Afghani rentboy at a Bacha-Bazi sex party (or however it's spelled).

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance against Leftists. The will repeal the SALT limits and bail out the bankrupt Blue States the minute they get back into power.

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance against Leftists. The will repeal the SALT limits and bail out the bankrupt Blue States the minute they get back into power.
but can they regain power if the Blue wall collapses? My Answer is no.

When I think of a "blue wave" I think of one of those measly, blue-water toilet flushes in older airplane lavatories. Ya know, before today's planes had those little-water suction toilets that blow everything down the hole with a giant, exploding sound.

but can they regain power if the Blue wall collapses? My Answer is no.

Every four years, 10% of older conservative voters are replaced by younger liberal voters. This is the unrelenting Blue Wave that threatens our country's existence. Our only long term hope is that its more radical elements split off from the Democrats to form their own political party.

The hiking of interest rates to combat red edge inflation is killing credit, wealth and employment in the blue wall fast enough to cause conversion from liberal to conservative.

Forum List

Back