Will Liz Cheney become the first woman president?

She certainly has all the right stuff. Although I don't agree with most of her conservative ideology, I can envision her becoming a traditional Republican president. She is sane, smart and tough. What do you think?
I think Liz can be president, judging by her performance in her last primary. 40 points separated her and her opponent. That's a rout. Oh, wait a minute.........

Rubbish... Liz Cheney is one of the most honest and courageous Republicans currently drawing air.

The Republic is in her debt... to her and Adam Kinzinger (R)(IL) and all other TRUE Republicans opposed to the Orange Baboon.
Numbnuts is she still in the house of Representatives?

She's irrelevant but only relevant to you
No. that's where you're wrong. Trump-ism only lasts as long as he does. A Big Mac heart attack will come soon enough.

People like Haley and Kinzinger and Cheney are the future of the Republican party, once the MAGAtts drift away.

and your tyrannical wet dreams
Unlike you-and-yours, I dream of a sane Republic without your Orange Baboon-God's personality cult poisoning the well.

But the Republican Party has to endure one more ass-kicking before sane Republicans recover their courage and their Party.

Last edited:
No. that's where you're wrong. Trump-ism only lasts as long as he does. A Big Mac heart attack will come soon enough.

People like Haley and Kinzinger and Cheney are the future of the Republican party, once the MAGAtts drift away.

Unlike you-and-yours, I dream of a sane Republic without your Orange Baboon-God's personality cult poisoning the well.

But the Republican Party has to ensure one more ass-kicking before sane Republicans recover their courage and their Party.
I don't know? The repubs are scared to death of trump and his MAGA lunatics. He is controlling them like the Mafia controlled illegal booze during the prohibition. He uses threats and intimidation to keep the repubs in line.

But the Republican Party has to ensure one more ass-kicking before sane Republicans recover their courage and their Party.
Get a brain then you'll finally realize how wrong you have been. You can't be a leftist without supporting tyranny

I don't know? The repubs are scared to death of trump and his MAGA lunatics. He is controlling them like the Mafia controlled illegal booze during the prohibition. He uses threats and intimidation to keep the repubs in line.
Trump is an old man and will not last much longer on the American political scene. Without him the whole thing folds.

Get a brain then you'll finally realize how wrong you have been.
Thank for for once again demonstrating your lightweight intellect... ripe for Rumpian brainwashing... my condolences.
You can't be a leftist without supporting tyranny
Good thing for me then that I'm not a Leftist, eh?

I am a Centrist... resembling a Reagan Republican in some respects, a Kennedy Democrat in others... an Independent.

I am merely too intelligent to succumb to your Orange Baboon-God's con-job and wait patiently for you to wake up.

Thank for for once again demonstrating your lightweight intellect... ripe for Rumpian brainwashing... my condolences.

Good thing for me then that I'm not a Leftist, eh?

I am a Centrist... resembling a Reagan Republican in some respects, a Kennedy Democrat in others... an Independent.
You have a limited capacity to think for yourself. You use dishonest cult propaganda to argue your position.

You leftists project way to much summer of love 2020
Naw, summer of love 2020? 90 days of riots in Portland? Six blocks of Seattle taken over by anarchists for six weeks with complicit democrat city leaders? Riots in Milwaukee, Baltimore, DC, NYC, Philadelphia, St. Louis, SF and Detroit--those never happened according to the lying leftists on this board. Historical revisionism, a democrat standby.

Naw, summer of love 2020? 90 days of riots in Portland? Six blocks of Seattle taken over by anarchists for six weeks with complicit democrat city leaders? Riots in Milwaukee, Baltimore, DC, NYC, Philadelphia, St. Louis, SF and Detroit--those never happened according to the lying leftists on this board. Historical revisionism, a democrat standby.
Leftists sing that song by Cher. If I could turn back time.

Trump is an old man and will not last much longer on the American political scene. Without him the whole thing folds.
If ANYONE in the democrat party had to defend themselves from the unjust accusations, scam impeachments, phony investigations, political persecutions that Trump has been subjected to, they would have killed themselves years ago. Trump is the strongest POTUS that we've seen in over 50 years. He nor his constituency are going anywhere except back to the WH. Try again.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back