Will Liz Cheney become the first woman president?

I have nothing against Liz Cheney. I have no problem with her standard brand of conservative ideology or with traditional Republican presidents in general with the obvious exception of George Son-of-a-Bush.

Bush was enamored of Operation Mass Appeal.. and Clean Break Strategy.. he's a go along to get along guy.

Bush was enamored of Operation Mass Appeal.. and Clean Break Strategy.. he's a go along to get along guy.
I thought and think SonovaBush, a dick, because he failed in his afghanistand war to capture Bin Laden, then he started the war in Iraq,getting a lot of troops (some friends) killed or permanently injured on false pretenses, supposedly of weapons of mass destruction, requiring not only a new war to solve the problem, but a total regime change, and in the process plunged the entire region into war and wars, we still are stuck in. We were attacked on 9/11 9 months into his presidency. The financial crash during the last year of his second term, destroyed many 401K account, people lost homes, the auto industry was cripple, factories close and we had a financial disaster unsurpassed back to the 1929 crash. He is easily the most destructive President of the last 60 years, overall.

I thought and think SonovaBush, a dick, because he failed in his afghanistand war to capture Bin Laden, then he started the war in Iraq,getting a lot of troops (some friends) killed or permanently injured on false pretenses, supposedly of weapons of mass destruction, requiring not only a new war to solve the problem, but a total regime change, and in the process plunged the entire region into war and wars, we still are stuck in. We were attacked on 9/11 9 months into his presidency. The financial crash during the last year of his second term, destroyed many 401K account, people lost homes, the auto industry was cripple, factories close and we had a financial disaster unsurpassed back to the 1929 crash. He is easily the most destructive President of the last 60 years, overall.
I agree with most of what you posted---WOW. However, as much as I disliked W, even he is better than the charlatan that is in the WH today.

Forum List

Back