Will Joe Biden show any courage and actually debate Trump on stage?

Will Joe debate Trump?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
No Trump lost by 4 million votes, in California. Trump won by 1 million votes in the other 49 states. Tissue? Crying towel? Over the counter pain relief meds?

Hey, dummy, he still lost by 3 million votes.

The People Said No.

The people in Commiefornia said no. The rest of the country said yes.
That's a lie NY and others voted to keep the scum out of our WH too Mainly red necks and trailer trash voted him in

And they lost, and we won. Oh, but you got the popular vote. That means you won................

And John therein lies the problem with America
Honestly eddie your Leftist Delusions have no impact on America's problems whatsoever.
John your problem is you support a criminal who you want to take care of the race problem the economic problems the problems with foreign affairs but he's making everything worse and not one of you trumpers can admit it
No Trump lost by 4 million votes, in California. Trump won by 1 million votes in the other 49 states. Tissue? Crying towel? Over the counter pain relief meds?

The People Said No.

That's a lie NY and others voted to keep the scum out of our WH too Mainly red necks and trailer trash voted him in

And they lost, and we won. Oh, but you got the popular vote. That means you won................
no ray,,we lost .....and america has too with this pos at the head

Honestly eddie your Leftist Delusions have no impact on America's problems whatsoever.
John your problem is you support a criminal who you want to take care of the race problem the economic problems the problems with foreign affairs but he's making everything worse and not one of you trumpers can admit it

The People Said No.

Criminal? What crime has he been convicted of?

Oops! More lies.

eddie .... your Leftist Delusions have no more impact on my "problems" than they do on America's problems.

You simply do not live in reality.

Your post clearly expose that fact.

The People Said No.

Oops! More lies.
None yet He's been above the law Now the cases he's involved with might give him a hard time after he's out The truth is AND you will never admit it ,is IF Obama was the same POS trump is you'd want a hanging in the village square

eddie .... your Leftist Delusions have no more impact on my "problems" than they do on America's problems.

So reality is he's making things better?? Sorry, I missed that

The People Said No.

Oops! More lies.
None yet He's been above the law Now the cases he's involved with might give him a hard time after he's out The truth is AND you will never admit it ,is IF Obama was the same POS trump is you'd want a hanging in the village square
I accept your admission you are a lying POS.

The People Said No.

Oops! More lies.

Above the law? LOL, what fricken law has he broken...dumbass.

Yep, he's sure making things better for many of us. Too bad for you bedwetters.

The People Said No.

Oops! More lies.
And you're a racist low rent pig A republican ,,,,,But I repeat myself

The People Said No.

Oops! More lies.
Quote a racist post by me.

Watch the moron run from this.....

Yep, he's sure making things better for many of us. Too bad for you bedwetters.
HOW thinker? How is he making things better ? Firing more heroes, firing more career workers for the country? Making a mockery of our constitution? Pardoning Stone a convicted POS ??

The People Said No.

Oops! More lies.

Run?? You're a trumper most of your kind are racists BUT sorry I don't read all your posts Not interesting enough

The People Said No.

Oops! More lies.

Run?? You're a trumper most of your kind are racists BUT sorry I don't read all your posts Not interesting enough
I accept your admission you are still a lying sack of shit.

HOW thinker? How is he making things better ? Firing more heroes, firing more career workers for the country? Making a mockery of our constitution? Pardoning Stone a convicted POS ??
1262017673-2d2fa5deb7ba4977d2d2db5f49a79856.jpg

The People Said No.

Oops! More lies.

I accept your admission you are still a lying sack of shit.
Do you really want to have a filthy mouth contest??? I'm from Brooklyn NY and given cause I'll out do your pathetic offerings

Forum List

Back