Will it really be that terrible if Hillary becomes president, honestly?

Hillary is to the left as Romney was to the right.

You have a name, you have media support but the voter base generally does not care. Mitt should have beat Obama, and in fact if it were someone else running for the Republicans they might have won. But the media told people Mitt was the safe bet... The Media always made Mitt out to be the front runner, the media made sure to give him the most talk time and questions during debates. Even with all of that the base scrambled over and over to find someone different to latch onto.

This is generally the same position Dems will find themselves in with Hillary. They will go after the feminist vote this time, but that's so small of a voter block. Obama getting elected proved to liberals that racism was dead, until he was elected then it proved racism was alive and well.... because without that all they have was Republicans hate gays... and the poor....

Hillary as like Obama has no accomplishments, but what is worse is that Hillary is a 1%er and she has managed to become one only working in Government.

Anyways, the truth is that Hillary is Mitt, and everyone else the left has fits into a clown car. The real clown car... as in it's a rule to not talk about other options than Hillary because the other options are truly unpalatable once they start talking.

I think her time has come and gone, and she's picked up too much baggage in recent years to win now.
Let us not forget the skeletons (Vince Foster) she has in her cl.....warehouse...
Her abject hatred for all things military is well documented. For example, when the Clintons moved into the White House. she summarily banned all military personnel stationed at the White House from wearing their uniforms...She is well documented to be a filthy mouthed shrew towards her Secret Service detail.. She treated the White Staff like absolute trash. She swore at them, yelled and screamed at them.
She is a queen bee of the worst kind.
Well yeah. And I'm expecting the shit to hit the fan for the military. We can handle it. I was talking about the nation as a whole.

to the OP, Yes, it would be terrible for the nation if hildebeast became president.

I don't think she will get the DNC nomination so its an academic question.

She is a terrible person with a history of lies, corruption, incompetence, and failure. She is also not physically sound. She had her chance and the black guy beat her out of it.

You have a name, you have media support but the voter base generally does not care. Mitt should have beat Obama, and in fact if it were someone else running for the Republicans they might have won. But the media told people Mitt was the safe bet... The Media always made Mitt out to be the front runner, the media made sure to give him the most talk time and questions during debates. Even with all of that the base scrambled over and over to find someone different to latch onto.

This is generally the same position Dems will find themselves in with Hillary. They will go after the feminist vote this time, but that's so small of a voter block. Obama getting elected proved to liberals that racism was dead, until he was elected then it proved racism was alive and well.... because without that all they have was Republicans hate gays... and the poor....

Hillary as like Obama has no accomplishments, but what is worse is that Hillary is a 1%er and she has managed to become one only working in Government.

Anyways, the truth is that Hillary is Mitt, and everyone else the left has fits into a clown car. The real clown car... as in it's a rule to not talk about other options than Hillary because the other options are truly unpalatable once they start talking.

In political terms, yes hillary is mitt. in terms of being a good person, hillary is closer to charlie manson.

Outside of all the shit talking about Hillary her worst obstacle is how someone with a name like hers and so many years in some Government position could do so little. She has not a single (good) policy to brag about getting passed or (good) policy that she pushed hard for a very long time to get passed. She has no fight in her for the people she represent yet she still gets richer every single month.

Secondly her book flop proves the stunning lack of interest in her..

In political terms, yes hillary is mitt. in terms of being a good person, hillary is closer to charlie manson.

Neither of us know her as a person, so I'll stick with what I do know about her rather than attack who I think she might be like in conversation.

hmmm ...

Continued economic growth, more jobs, equality for women and minorities like what we've had with Obama ...

No wonder the Repubs and RWs are scared.

If Hillary Clinton is elected, the rabid howlers of the right wing hack media will be kept in premium dog food for eight more years. It will be a financial boon to them.

So there's that.

Last edited:
hmmm ...

Continued economic growth, more jobs, equality for women and minorities like what we've had with Obama ...

You left out more people on social welfare.

Interesting you tout Obama's push for equality for women when he pays female staffers less than male staffers.

Lets not waist the historic first woman president on that amateur lying dishonest hack. We already wasted the historic first black president on some clown from Chicago with no experience.

Enough of Amateur Hour

Obama was the last Novelty President ever
Oh, I dunno... we'll have a woman President sometime in the not-too-distant future... I just don't think 2016 will be the time for it, nor will Billary be the answer.

A qualified woman like Sarah Palin, sure. But no more novelty items

Neither of us know her as a person, so I'll stick with what I do know about her rather than attack who I think she might be like in conversation.

We only know what we have seen and heard of and from her. For me, that is suffcient to refer to her as I did.

I think her time has come and gone, and she's picked up too much baggage in recent years to win now.
In all seriousness, it only took an unqualified, agitating community organizer to derail her last time. Let's face reality, she's not likable and gives terrible speeches. Her only hope is to stay out of view, because the more she's seen and heard, the less she's liked.

hmmm ...

hmmmm, if only those things actually happened under obama--------but none of them did. What did happen is that the gap between rich and poor got larger, the numbers on welfare and unemployed or underemployed increased, and the number in poverty rose to the highest level ever. And women and minorities always suffer the most when those things happen.

wake up smell reality, obama and the dem/libs have failed you.

The Secret email account and illegal foreign cash is how a Democrat announces their candidacy

hmmm ...

Stagnate economic growth now that the never ending stimulus ended... Odd how that worked out.

Less people working, if you go by the actual amount of people working. But you would rather use a number that every single person on planet earth knows does not reflect reality because if gives you something positive to say.

Blacks are doing worse under Obama than under Bush, so you lied... And women, lolz?

No wonder Dems are starting to shut the fuck up about their singular dynasty candidate.

Watching a Hillary presidency would be amusing.

Amusing for those who take delight in crawling into their basement and watching rising damp eat away the floor joists. A slow process but fascinating if one maintains the proper perspective.

Yes, it would be that terrible. She will push us further from what America stands for. Perhaps the worst thing that would occur is a grater polarization of the political parties in the US - a problem that has all but obliterated our system thus far. We actually do need a 'unifier' and I don't care what party they come from. Another polarizing figure will simply exacerbate every problem we currently face.

Forum List

Back