Will it really be that terrible if Hillary becomes president, honestly?

The smell definitely is not "new car"......

emma_watson_laughing.gif

Improved character?

No.

Improved situation?

Compare it with wot we got just now before answering that!

Here's what gets me about the naivete with which ALL Americans, not just you, look at the Presidency.

It isn't just one Man, one Woman or, as in the current case, one scumbag.

It's an ENTIRE movement, a whole SYSTEM. THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of people take jobs, make rules, enforce regulations, issue orders, hire people, fire people, enforce Laws, NOT enforce Laws, lead, or not lead, the Military, yada, yada, yada times about 100 depending on who wins the Presidency.

The President gets to appoint Cabinet Heads, Judges, Department Heads, Federal Reserve Members, SEC Members yada-yada again X 100

You aren't voting for a person, you are voting for a way of governing.

If you believe in the Washington Consensus - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia you vote for Patriotic Republicans. If you believe in the communist Chinese 'Beijing Consensus' you vote for the scum of the fucking earth dimocrap filth.

You're not necessarily voting for a 'person' you're voting for a way of life

Lets not waist the historic first woman president on that amateur lying dishonest hack. We already wasted the historic first black president on some clown from Chicago with no experience.

Enough of Amateur Hour

Obama was the last Novelty President ever

She's going to be the Democratic candidate. She's going to have the full and unwavering support of all of the media that isn't explicitly conservative (with explicitly conservative media primarily being Fox News, NewsMax, and most of talk radio) and every liberal celebrity and wealthy liberal donor. You already know she's got the convicted felon and illegal immigrant votes cinched just for her party affiliation, as well as the female bloc for her gender and probably the young adult one too for a combination of both reasons. The GOP is most likely going to fail to find a competitive candidate just like they have for the last two elections. If they find anyone even close to palatable to the American public, it's still a given that the full weight of the media will be brought down on them and any deep dark secrets they may have or can be made to have will be the only headlines for months. All of these factors together tell me we're most likely seeing another President Clinton and very well might not see another GOP president at all for a long time.

So my question is, will that probable future really be so terrible, or even that much different than what we have now? It's not like she'll do or say much that Obama hasn't already done. We'll probably see the ACA strengthened. GOP attempts to vote on its legality or strike it down will probably be vetoed immediately. The restrictions on Cuba and maybe Iran will be loosened or lifted entirely. I can see Israel being cut loose in a misguided and ultimately futile attempt to make peace with the Islamic world. How will it be anything except for eight more years of the same?
Do you really have to ask that question?....The country is devastated from 6 years of Obama..
Of course liberals, blinded by their undying support and creepy worship of Obama, combined with their "hey I've got mine, screw you" mentality, think the country is just fine.
They do not vote issues. They don't vote country. They vote ideology. They vote on identity politics. They will vote for Clinton because, "it's her turn"..or it's time for a woman president"..style over substance...They are the playing the chamber music on the Titanic.

Lets not waist the historic first woman president on that amateur lying dishonest hack. We already wasted the historic first black president on some clown from Chicago with no experience.

Enough of Amateur Hour

Obama was the last Novelty President ever
Oh, I dunno... we'll have a woman President sometime in the not-too-distant future... I just don't think 2016 will be the time for it, nor will Billary be the answer.

She's going to be the Democratic candidate. She's going to have the full and unwavering support of all of the media that isn't explicitly conservative (with explicitly conservative media primarily being Fox News, NewsMax, and most of talk radio) and every liberal celebrity and wealthy liberal donor. You already know she's got the convicted felon and illegal immigrant votes cinched just for her party affiliation, as well as the female bloc for her gender and probably the young adult one too for a combination of both reasons. The GOP is most likely going to fail to find a competitive candidate just like they have for the last two elections. If they find anyone even close to palatable to the American public, it's still a given that the full weight of the media will be brought down on them and any deep dark secrets they may have or can be made to have will be the only headlines for months. All of these factors together tell me we're most likely seeing another President Clinton and very well might not see another GOP president at all for a long time.

So my question is, will that probable future really be so terrible, or even that much different than what we have now? It's not like she'll do or say much that Obama hasn't already done. We'll probably see the ACA strengthened. GOP attempts to vote on its legality or strike it down will probably be vetoed immediately. The restrictions on Cuba and maybe Iran will be loosened or lifted entirely. I can see Israel being cut loose in a misguided and ultimately futile attempt to make peace with the Islamic world. How will it be anything except for eight more years of the same?
Do you really have to ask that question?....The country is devastated from 6 years of Obama..
Of course liberals, blinded by their undying support and creepy worship of Obama, combined with their "hey I've got mine, screw you" mentality, think the country is just fine.
They do not vote issues. They don't vote country. They vote ideology. They vote on identity politics. They will vote for Clinton because, "it's her turn"..or it's time for a woman president"..style over substance...They are the playing the chamber music on the Titanic.
Yeah... it's probably not a good idea for a second "Grand Experiment" hard on the heels of the first failure.

We'll almost certainly have more Black Presidents, and we'll absolutely have a first (and subsequent) Woman President, but I doubt it'll be in 2016.

I think her time has come and gone, and she's picked up too much baggage in recent years to win now.
Let us not forget the skeletons (Vince Foster) she has in her cl.....warehouse...
Her abject hatred for all things military is well documented. For example, when the Clintons moved into the White House. she summarily banned all military personnel stationed at the White House from wearing their uniforms...She is well documented to be a filthy mouthed shrew towards her Secret Service detail.. She treated the White Staff like absolute trash. She swore at them, yelled and screamed at them.
She is a queen bee of the worst kind.

So we agree that voting for "the lesser of evils" is STILL voting for evil.

So why do you do it, any of you?

Because we don't want scumbags running the Country. At least, that's why I vote 100% Republican every time.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like Republicans all that much but.....

Some 'Republicans' (they're not, they're teabilly, mobile home castoffs from the dimocrap scum party) mistakenly believe in a 'Benign Government'

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS BENIGN GOVERNMENT!!

And anybody that thinks there is, is stupid.

So teabilly liberturdians that constantly complain about how, "Republicans broke my widdle heart so I'm gonna stomp my feet and hold my breath until I turn blue...." are just exactly what they sound like -- Juveniles.

And people that tell us, 'they're all the same' are moronic douchebags

The simple-minded may conclude that 'they really are all the same' based on my accurate descriptions. But that would be, again, simple-minded.

Republicans are just your normal, run-of-the-mill, average, everyday, slightly corrupt, slightly dishonest politicians. They invariably take a little off the top for themselves. Like every single solitary politician in the History of Man.

But here's the difference -- People, dimocraps are the scum of the earth. fucking period.

dimocraps are criminals, radicals, anti-american, anti-semitic, thieving, corrupt, racist filth.

ALL of them. EVERY.LAST.FUCKING.ONE.OF.THEM.

So yeah, if the best I can do is keep the scum of the out of Office..... That's good enough for me.

A 'beneficent government'? Only fools and children think in those terms.

I'll settle for regular old crooks any day over the scum of the earth dimocrap filth.

So we agree that voting for "the lesser of evils" is STILL voting for evil.

So why do you do it, any of you?

you vote against the worst candidate. If enough had done that in 2012 obozo would not have gotten another 4 years. Romney was a much better choice.

I think her time has come and gone, and she's picked up too much baggage in recent years to win now.
Let us not forget the skeletons (Vince Foster) she has in her cl.....warehouse...
Her abject hatred for all things military is well documented. For example, when the Clintons moved into the White House. she summarily banned all military personnel stationed at the White House from wearing their uniforms...She is well documented to be a filthy mouthed shrew towards her Secret Service detail.. She treated the White Staff like absolute trash. She swore at them, yelled and screamed at them.
She is a queen bee of the worst kind.
Well yeah. And I'm expecting the shit to hit the fan for the military. We can handle it. I was talking about the nation as a whole.

Hillary peaked way too early but she also has negative coattails. Given that the Ds don't have anyone else she will get the nomination. The current blue wall will get her in but the red wall means that she won't be able to get anything done.

After 2018 we will effectively be running a parliamentary government. If you thought Obama destroyed the Ds on the state and local level Hillary will show that he was a piker.

is this a trick question ??

it's a good question...

i tell you i'd pick her way before obama, but that's not saying much.and in retrospect.

give bill the short list for the interns... ....

all the candidates we have now suck, both sides.. stale, historic, time capsule oil paintings...
both sides are fucked and everyone who doesn't work in that business knows it, and those who do.

Last edited:
She won't even get the nod... even MoveOn.org is trying to take her out.

But... it should make good theatre!

Forum List

Back