Judge Napolitano: Here Are The Charges Hillary Faces Over Her Private Emails

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Reaction score
#1 would only be a misdemeanor. #2 is much more serious:

2. Napolitano said the far more serious charge would be a conspiracy to "conceal documents from government computers," which carries a penalty of three years in jail per document. A conviction on that charge would disqualify her from holding public office again.

Judge Nap Here Are Charges Hillary Could Face Over Her Private Emails

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Napolitano is a clown who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

OP
Steve_McGarrett

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Reaction score
What are your professional credentials in the legal field/justice system compared to his? How many cases ( not meaning cases of beer on the Indian reservation) have you presided over compared to him?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What are your professional credentials in the legal field/justice system compared to his? How many cases( not cases of beer on the Indian reservation) have you presided over compared to him?
I know a nut when I hear one. Same with Keith Ablow on Fox.

RandallFlagg

PROUD Tea Party Member
Reaction score
Hillary Clinton will face no charges. She, like her husband, is above the law. The very same law that General Patraeous was charged with will NOT be levied against this woman. It will all go away within a matter of weeks and she will be hailed as the most "honest" woman in America. Count on it.

Welcome to hell.

OP
Steve_McGarrett

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Reaction score
OP
Steve_McGarrett

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Reaction score
Hillary Clinton will face no charges. She, like her husband, is above the law. The very same law that General Patraeous was charged with will NOT be levied against this woman. It will all go away within a matter of weeks and she will be hailed as the most "honest" woman in America. Count on it.

Welcome to hell.
I don't think she can get away with this being so close to Patraeous getting sentenced.

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Welcome to hell.
I don't think she can get away with this being so close to Patraeous getting sentenced.
This DOJ will do nothing, if a republican president is elected next year, maybe in 2017 you'll see something done. But I doubt it, especially if Clinton is the nominee, it would look too political and presidents are all about optics.

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Charge #3: Being a Clinton. Carries a maximum penalty of up to eight years in the White House.

RandallFlagg

PROUD Tea Party Member
Reaction score

Welcome to hell.

Think back a few years. She blatantly broke insider trading laws and made $150,000 - an act that would have landed you or me in Leavenworth for 10 years. Her "punishment"? Nothing.

Remember, we live in a land where politicians routinely pass laws to control "We, the people" while ignoring the same laws upon themselves.

Eventually, the people of the United States (be they republican or democrat) will come to understand.......or we will fall into tyranny. My bet? Tyranny.

BlindBoo

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Charge #3: Being a Clinton. Carries a maximum penalty of up to eight years in the White House.
I'm glad I wasn't drinking coffee when I saw that.

:popcorn:

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List