Will Iran be held accountable for shooting down the Ukrainian passenger jet or will they skate free?

the silly fkr claims islam invaded iraq yesterday, and today hes an expert on crash debris -

uh huh, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
I said no such thing yesterday.

Why do you losers lie so much?
LOL

He wasn't talking about you, ya lunkhead. Now I'm losing confidence you'll uncover the truth about this plane crash when you can't even follow the quotes in your own investigative thread.
You got me there lol

Enjoy your victory tard
Picking on rightards provides no victories. It's only for entertainment. So how's your investigation coming along, lunkhead? CNN was right, huh?

speaking of accountability, iran wants to see trumps tax returns -

tit for tat .
I rest my case.

It would be pretty coincidental that a rocket would move right in the flight pattern of that plane. I think the Iranians seen it on radar and suspected it was a US war plane, and shot it down intentionally.

Which is still accidently because they didn't intend to shoot down an airliner.

Same thing when the Vincennes shot down that Iranian airliner. The firing was intentional, but the target wasn't the intended one.

I don't know much about that. But I do suspect with the technology out today, they had some way to decipher between a passenger plane and fighter jet. And given the money DumBama gave them, they could probably have afforded the best detection systems.

I would also think these sandbox warriors had some access to flight records of passenger jets as well. Again, I'm not very well educated on planes and detection systems, but I do believe in the end, it will be proven it could have easily been avoided.
Passenger jets have a transponder that constantly pings so everyone knows who it is and where it is at any given moment.

Military fighter jets obviously don't do that.

the silly fkr claims islam invaded iraq yesterday, and today hes an expert on crash debris -

LOL

He wasn't talking about you, ya lunkhead. Now I'm losing confidence you'll uncover the truth about this plane crash when you can't even follow the quotes in your own investigative thread.
You got me there lol

Enjoy your victory tard
Picking on rightards provides no victories. It's only entertaining. So how's your investigation coming along, lunkhead? CNN was right, huh?
The only thing I'm investigating right now is a chicken bowl at Chipotle

But this shit is entertaining.

I posted the thread an hour before the story broke worldwide and a couple of you couldn't wait to come in with your mocking. Then every news agency on the planet picked up the story and you two look foolish.

Entertaining indeed

Let us know how that chicken died pls, and confirm it actually is chicken.

It would be pretty coincidental that a rocket would move right in the flight pattern of that plane. I think the Iranians seen it on radar and suspected it was a US war plane, and shot it down intentionally.

Same thing when the Vincennes shot down that Iranian airliner. The firing was intentional, but the target wasn't the intended one.

I don't know much about that. But I do suspect with the technology out today, they had some way to decipher between a passenger plane and fighter jet. And given the money DumBama gave them, they could probably have afforded the best detection systems.

I would also think these sandbox warriors had some access to flight records of passenger jets as well. Again, I'm not very well educated on planes and detection systems, but I do believe in the end, it will be proven it could have easily been avoided.
Sounds like a "weapons loose" quick trigger pull to me. You would think they could have grounded commercial traffic 15 min prior to their ballistic launches to avoid shooting down their own commercial traffic.

The issue could be that this is the first time in while Iran fully activated it's air defense systems, and something went wrong. Equipment failure, jumpy operator, whatever.

LOL

You got me there lol

Enjoy your victory tard
Picking on rightards provides no victories. It's only entertaining. So how's your investigation coming along, lunkhead? CNN was right, huh?
The only thing I'm investigating right now is a chicken bowl at Chipotle

But this shit is entertaining.

I posted the thread an hour before the story broke worldwide and a couple of you couldn't wait to come in with your mocking. Then every news agency on the planet picked up the story and you two look foolish.

Entertaining indeed

Let us know how that chicken died pls, and confirm it actually is chicken.
Only evidence I have is watching a guy chop it into tiny pieces. I suspect to hide it's TRUE identity.

But it tastes great! Case closed

Sounds like a "weapons loose" quick trigger pull to me. You would think they could have grounded commercial traffic 15 min prior to their ballistic launches to avoid shooting down their own commercial traffic.
The plane was shot down TWO HOURS AFTER THE LAST MISSILE WAS FIRED

The report, just watched, is it is believed that via Iran's poor intelligence and untrained personnel, they mistakenly shot off an anti-aircraft missile in the flight path of an airport.
They are saying Iranian Integrated Air Defense on High Alert due to the Ballistic missile attack being launched, fired on automatic. Damned morons.
so you agree they shot it down. well, you're right for once.
I usually am, even when your just doing your party thing.

Passenger jets have a transponder that constantly pings so everyone knows who it is and where it is at any given moment.

Does the Iranian Missile control systems have something that looks for the civilian ping? Even if it does, they would have the ability to ignore it if they think someone is using said pinger to disguise a military aircraft.

Most of these systems have an IFF (Identify Friend or Foe) component that looks for a signal friendly aircraft broadcast, but this signal is encoded, for obvious reasons. Not sure if IFF could be set to look for civilian pingers.

The report, just watched, is it is believed that via Iran's poor intelligence and untrained personnel, they mistakenly shot off an anti-aircraft missile in the flight path of an airport.
They are saying Iranian Integrated Air Defense on High Alert due to the Ballistic missile attack being launched, fired on automatic. Damned morons.
Well that is what Iran has told them.
Who knows. You have poorly trained morons, orchestrated by people who are all a bit mad. I would not, for a second, discount the opinion it was on purpose. Iran is absolutely willing to do it.
Doubt it. Probably good old fashioned adrenaline,stupidity, and lack of coordination.

According to Grandpa's claim, that's exactly what they did.

Does the Iranian Missile control systems have something that looks for the civilian ping? Even if it does, they would have the ability to ignore it if they think someone is using said pinger to disguise a military aircraft.

Most of these systems have an IFF (Identify Friend or Foe) component that looks for a signal friendly aircraft broadcast, but this signal is encoded, for obvious reasons. Not sure if IFF could be set to look for civilian pingers.
Well, here is a problem with Iran. Same as Hezbollah. And The PLO. They build a lot of homemade rockets. So they could model one say after an SA 8, and then who knows what guidance and tech is in it, or how good it is, or even how good the operator is at distinguishing hostile from friendlies?

Seriously, this could have been a home made SAM System, or an older discontinued system that detected a false positive and then just took the plane out.

LOL

You got me there lol

Enjoy your victory tard
Picking on rightards provides no victories. It's only for entertainment. So how's your investigation coming along, lunkhead? CNN was right, huh?

speaking of accountability, iran wants to see trumps tax returns -

tit for tat .

They are not called Iran, they are called the Democrat party. I know it's hard to tell the difference.

The plane was shot down TWO HOURS AFTER THE LAST MISSILE WAS FIRED
Probably expecting a deserved counter attack. I did not know it was that long after their ballistic launch. Thanks for that info.

CNN?? Isn't that fake news?

Looks like your investigation has gone off the rails.
You can't even admit when you're wrong. Sad
About what am I wrong? You claim CNN is fake news. But now you're posting an article based on a CNN report. So how is that not fake?
So what you're saying is you're not smart enough to know that ALL NEWS AGENCIES peddle in fake news when it suits them but also report on real news.....

I'm sure when you get your talking points you will admit it was shot down but blame it on Trump for initiating the hostilities.

You're as predictable as the sunrise.
Ah, so you're the news expert we should check in with to decipher which CNN stories are fake and which ones aren't. That's good to know because I wasn't sure who that go to person was.

But again, I have the utmost confidence you rightards will get to the bottom of this plane crash.
All we know is that you are an expert on Ayatollah's Assahollah.

Well, here is a problem with Iran. Same as Hezbollah. And The PLO. They build a lot of homemade rockets. So they could model one say after an SA 8, and then who knows what guidance and tech is in it, or how good it is, or even how good the operator is at distinguishing hostile from friendlies?

Seriously, this could have been a home made SAM System, or an older discontinued system that detected a false positive and then just took the plane out.

I think this was accidental on their part, either by panic or equipment failure. There is no benefit to shooting down a Ukrainian Airliner in a conflict with the US.

I have a feeling that right when the plane got hit, you had some missile battery commander going "Oh shit, Oh Shit, Oh Shit" in Farsi.

I believe you're not kidding, Stumpy. I believe you're barshit cray cray.

But g'head, tell me more about how that plane was shot down....

read who I quoted you dumbass -

bet youre a debris expert too aint ya Goober -
I am not but I am smart enough to know that 2+2 doesn't equal 3.

so iran couldn't hit a building sitting on the ground full of people

BUT

they could hit JET flying 400 kts through the air

gfy moron
So what country are you posting from today?

I think this was accidental on their part, either by panic or equipment failure. There is no benefit to shooting down a Ukrainian Airliner in a conflict with the US.

I have a feeling that right when the plane got hit, you had some missile battery commander going "Oh shit, Oh Shit, Oh Shit" in Farsi.
Agreed

Okay, again, pleading ignorance when it comes to aviation. But if I'm looking at a plane on a radar, and I see it's moving away from me instead of towards me, wouldn't it be reasonable to assume it's not a fighter plane, and perhaps just monitor it for a while before taking action?

Forum List

Back