Will Iran be held accountable for shooting down the Ukrainian passenger jet or will they skate free?

It would be pretty coincidental that a rocket would move right in the flight pattern of that plane. I think the Iranians seen it on radar and suspected it was a US war plane, and shot it down intentionally.
I can't honestly believe it was allowed to take off that night. how fking stupid with rockets and missiles in the air. or, perhaps the plane was empty. I mean, Canadians on that plane? Really? in Iran?

We all know how first reports are. It's impossible to say what happened this early after the plane went down. Many of these situations take years before a final determination is made. So I respect that nobody is making knee-jerk judgments with little evidence to back it up.

No, I don't believe the plane had Canadians on it. That would be the most illogical thing to conclude. Canada has no interest in Iran, and it certainly is no vacation spot.
And yet that is the report. I find it strange, that a plane was allowed to take off with rockets and missiles in the air. Missiles with the intentions of hurting someone or something. And perhaps monitoring for incoming missiles. I'd call it coincidental for a reason.

Little Clarity, Many Theories in Ukraine Airline Crash in Iran

Looking at the MASSIVE debris field it becomes quite clear that the plane exploded.
1. There are millions of LITTLE pieces and they are all charred. Even the blackbox was burned.
2. Iran refusing to allow Boeing access to the black box.
3. Plane took off only hours after missiles had been launched by Iran. As a result Iran was on the HIGHEST of alert level expecting an American response.
4. Plane was full of Canadian's. Why are there Canadian's in Iran?

Obviously I can not prove that the plane was shot down but all the evidence points to an Iranian itchy trigger finger at a missile defense site.
Can you prove that Iran shot down that 737? or do we just jump to conclusions because it's evil Iran?

Look at the debris field ms so called pilot and tell the class how a civilian jet crash could result in that.

Or are you going to admit your fat ass could never fit in a cockpit....
High altitude explosion, right? Does not have to be a big explosion at high altitude. At lower altitudes, destruction like that would have to come from a larger explosion.

Lets say theoretically that Iran acknowledges it accidentally shot down the airliner because their air defenses mistakenly considered it to be the enemy.

How liable is Iran at that point? How should Iran be held accountable?

Looking at the MASSIVE debris field it becomes quite clear that the plane exploded.
1. There are millions of LITTLE pieces and they are all charred. Even the blackbox was burned.
3. Plane took off only hours after missiles had been launched by Iran. As a result Iran was on the HIGHEST of alert level expecting an American response.

Obviously I can not prove that the plane was shot down but all the evidence points to an Iranian itchy trigger finger at a missile defense site.
Can you prove that Iran shot down that 737? or do we just jump to conclusions because it's evil Iran?

Look at the debris field ms so called pilot and tell the class how a civilian jet crash could result in that.

Or are you going to admit your fat ass could never fit in a cockpit....
High altitude explosion, right? Does not have to be a big explosion at high altitude. At lower altitudes, destruction like that would have to come from a larger explosion.
again, the left think people don't have fking brains. it is simply amazing the level of stupid they possess and then advertise.

Can you fucking read????

Obviously I can not prove that the plane was shot down but all the evidence points to

Christ, it's like talking to children in here...

That Ukraine Crash Site has all the tell tell signs of an Explosion. Literally wreckage is scattered everywhere and everything is mangled and twisted. Not even the cockpit is intact in any way shape of form. Everything is in tiny pieces for the most part. And most of the stuff looks charred.

It would be pretty coincidental that a rocket would move right in the flight pattern of that plane. I think the Iranians seen it on radar and suspected it was a US war plane, and shot it down intentionally.
I can't honestly believe it was allowed to take off that night. how fking stupid with rockets and missiles in the air. or, perhaps the plane was empty. I mean, Canadians on that plane? Really? in Iran?

We all know how first reports are. It's impossible to say what happened this early after the plane went down. Many of these situations take years before a final determination is made. So I respect that nobody is making knee-jerk judgments with little evidence to back it up.

No, I don't believe the plane had Canadians on it. That would be the most illogical thing to conclude. Canada has no interest in Iran, and it certainly is no vacation spot.
Ukrainian jet crash kills 176, sets off mourning in Canada

I am going on The Record RIGHT NOW, and saying Iran shot that Ukraine Airliner out of THE AIR.

This just leaked out.

23175490-0-image-a-47_1578535964993.jpg

Alongside the image of what appeared to be a missile, Ashkan Monfared wrote: This is a piece found at the crash site of a Ukrainian passenger plane that fell in front of a resident's home. Does the airplane have anything like this? Isn't it a rocket?'

Photos of 'rocket parts near wreckage of Ukrainian jet' that killed 176 in Tehran shared online | Daily Mail Online

23175386-7867321-image-a-46_1578535696339.jpg

Witnesses said they heard 'two very loud noises' coming from Parandak garrison moments before the Ukrainian airline crashed in farmland just after take off from Imam Khomeini International Airport. A section of rocket was said to have been found in front of a home in the city of Parand

These unverified pictures were said to show a section of a missile that fell in front of a resident's home in the city of Parand, some 37 miles from Tehran.

Witnesses also posted on Twitter, before it was known that a plane had crashed, describing loud explosions coming from a nearby army base.

The crash site sits just under two miles from Parandak garrison, home to the 23rd Takavar Division of the Islamic Republic of Iran Army.

Alongside a picture of a rocket, that was claimed to be found in a garden of nearby house in Parand, Ashkan Monfared wrote: 'This is a piece found at the crash site of a Ukrainian passenger plane that fell in front of a resident's home. Does the airplane have anything like this? Isn't it a rocket?'

Other witnesses who said they were in the area at the time the aircraft went down said they heard the base had been on alert at the time and described hearing 'two very loud noises'.

One wrote of Twitter: 'I am a resident of Parand and two to three minutes before the plane crashed two very loud noises were heard from Parandak's garrison.'

Video footage appeared to show the plane already burning before it fell out of the night sky, while pictures at the crash site showed the fuselage peppered with mysterious holes.

23139596-0-Pieces_of_debris_are_seen_lying_at_the_crash_site_in_a_picture_r-a-41_1578535079301.jpg

23174936-0-image-a-40_1578535008794.jpg

Last edited:

And yet that is the report. I find it strange, that a plane was allowed to take off with rockets and missiles in the air. Missiles with the intentions of hurting someone or something. And perhaps monitoring for incoming missiles. I'd call it coincidental for a reason.
The plane took off 2 hours AFTER the last Iranian missile was fired

anyone who thought anything else, doesn't have a brain.

The plane took off 2 hours AFTER the last Iranian missile was fired
so they say. let's see the flight logs.

anyone who believes anything out of the country that is a terrorist nation, is simply ludicrous.

Again, my duck thing.

Nice to see we have our resident rightards hot on the trail. I have no doubt your "investigation" will turn out fruitful.

Lets say theoretically that Iran acknowledges it accidentally shot down the airliner because their air defenses mistakenly considered it to be the enemy.

How liable is Iran at that point? How should Iran be held accountable?
Monetarily to the families.
Public trial for the idiot running the missile defense system.
MAJOR sanctions
Ban all air traffic from Iran
Ban all flights into Iran
Prohibit travel to Iran

Just off the top of my head. And those are suggestions for Canada and Ukraine

Which is still accidently because they didn't intend to shoot down an airliner.

Same thing when the Vincennes shot down that Iranian airliner. The firing was intentional, but the target wasn't the intended one.

lie like trump, and refuse to submit exculpatory evidence ..

stonewall until something else comes up then repeat - repeat - repeat.

there's your case.

1. IF the Iranians did shoot it down, they will never pay for their crime.

2. After all, has Russia paid for shooting all those people (including babies) out of the air in Ukraine?

3. Russia and Iran are untouchables. And they know it. Only President Trump has had the guts to "touch" Iran.

4. My deepest sympathies to the families of all those Canadians. For the life of me, why would anyone ever want to visit a place like Iran?

Can you fucking read????

Obviously I can not prove that the plane was shot down but all the evidence points to

Christ, it's like talking to children in here...
I want to know what 62 Canadians were doing in Iran on a single plane along with 82 Iranians? Fleeing the country? That is all that was on the plane. Iranians, Canadians, and Ukrainians or maybe (Russians) posing as Ukrainians.

They had to be conducting some business over there together. It's a bit unusual I think to have such a concentration of people like that on a flight. Usually more of a mixture if it's casual travel.

I wonder how many of these Canadians worked for The Canadian Government.

Forum List

Back