Will Hillary run again in 2020?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Why not? Trump will likely be a lame duck president by then - if not waaaaaay before. After all, she's younger than Trump.

Maybe she can break her 2016 World Record and in 2020 she can lose while spending $2 billion.

I'd love for her to run again in 2020.

Why not? Trump will likely be a lame duck president by then - if not waaaaaay before. After all, she's younger than Trump.
Of course...they are power hungry. She won't win. In fact she might tap out by 2020.

Good Lord I hope not. I'd like to be able to vote for the Democratic Candidate.

Why not? Translated to mean you'll remain butt-hurt for at least the next eight years.

Trump will likely be a lame duck president by then Translated to mean you're the typical intolerant liberal. It's your hope we fail as a country and people, because misery loves company. Never mind satisfy your ego, because you're selfish.

if not waaaaaay before. See above.

I have a formal education through the fourth grade. What's my grade on ability to read people?

Let's hope so, Trump will be 74 by then and it would be nice for him to have an easy win, but the real question is, will the Democrats be able to unite behind a single candidate by 2020? I certainly doesn't seem like they will at this point.

Forum List

Back