Will Hillary run again in 2020?

Why not? Trump will likely be a lame duck president by then - if not waaaaaay before. After all, she's younger than Trump.

If she does, she'll "lose" by + 4 million votes instead of 3 million :badgrin:.

Dont' thinks she's smart enough to learn from her mistakes?

Me either

Apparently velvtacheeze's math humor is over your head.
apparently, you're still an idiot.

Will she make the same mistake then she made this year, ignoring flyover country?

I'd bet she does

Why not? Trump will likely be a lame duck president by then - if not waaaaaay before. After all, she's younger than Trump.

If she does, she'll "lose" by + 4 million votes instead of 3 million :badgrin:.

Dont' thinks she's smart enough to learn from her mistakes?

Me either

Apparently velvtacheeze's math humor is over your head.
apparently, you're still an idiot.

Will she make the same mistake then she made this year, ignoring flyover country?

I'd bet she does

Why are we debating this? She won't run because she won't win the nomination. So who cares? Let's talk about things like Trump's Presidency instead. Conservatives won and will get their way. For example: Where's the Replacecare? We're waiting.

I would think after 3 times........you're out. She's 'always a bridesmaid, never a bride'...or in other words 'always a candidate, never a president'. If she had any sense, or sense of self respect, she'd give it up while the gettings good.

I'm beginning to think that President Trump will not run in 2020. Instead he'll promote a younger person who can ride into office on the coattails of his having made America Great Again. A younger person, even more conservative, who will then serve two full terms. Imagine - liberals - most of you voting today will be senile before there's even a tiny chance of a Democrat anything being elected. But that's not much of a reach, your having demonstrated incipient senility by having voted for Hillary.

She'll be 73 in 2020. Either she will have terminal cirrhosis of the liver or on life support. Plus......she'll probably be dead broke. Again.

The DNC will never make that mistake again. They will want no part of her in the future.

Look for Biden and Liz Warren to run
Maybe Corey Booker as VP

She'll most likely be dead

Willy tried to smother her at the Inauguration:

3C54A81A00000578-4140810-Getting_ready_for_the_rain_The_former_First_Lady_reached_for_a_s-a-62_1484941055304.jpg

2020 Trump gets to run on his record and empty promises

Let him defend what he has wrought

Dream on....when we're done cleaning the teachers' unions out of the public schools, your pipeline of America-hating mush heads will dry up and the yoots will vote straight-ticket GOP. Face it, you've been hurled into eternity without a way back.

When everyone gets a trophy, people do not learn how to accept defeat.

Democrats lost....bigly.

If the Pubs don't step on their dicks, they should have the White House, Congress, SCOTUS, and the vast majority of state legislatures for the next 25 years...but they will likely fuck it up somehow.

Will she still be alive in 2020? That's the big question.

Matt Damon said that no one should vote for McCain because he would die in office.

Hillary would have died in office. It's unlikely she will be healthy enough to run in 4 years. She is an alcoholic.

Forum List

Back