Will farmers feel the effects of John Deere strikers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

initforme

Gold Member
Apr 23, 2011
I support the striking workers 100 percent. More strikes are on the horizon. Time is now to take a stand. Will this affect farmers?

Now if we only had a government to penalize the company when it decides to move all manufacturing to Mexico.

I support the striking workers 100 percent. More strikes are on the horizon. Time is now to take a stand. Will this affect farmers?

Probably not.

The Rank and File disobeyed the union bosses by rejecting the contract that the kingpins negotiated for them.

I expect that the strikers will be given some time to blow off a little bit of steam and in a month or two, they'll be ready to go back.

Farmers are tough people, they make provisions for things not to go exactly as planned. After all, dealing with weather, an predictable force, is part of their racket.

I am currently helping my neighbor dig sugar beets he has 2 HR310's
I figured with bidenflation farmers are in for a huge hit just on steel alone
The Bible sez the day will come when a loaf of bread will cost a days wages.

They were getting a 6% pay increase plus inflation adjusting wages going forward that the union negotiated and still rejected it. They just don't want to work IMO.

Doubtful it will affect farmers. They have a very wide array of manufacturers to go to.

The Bible sez the day will come when a loaf of bread will cost a days wages.
The closest this country has come in my lifetime was the Carter administration.

If it does happen, you better have your shit together. Guns and ammo will be the most valuable thing you can own. If I have those, and you don't.......your bread becomes my bread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back