will evangelicals all go to hell because of their support for President Trump?!

i'm just asking questions! *angel pose*
Every. single. soul. will have to account for everything they've done on this earth.

"Evangelicals", the professional and political name, will have to stand before their Maker and account for what they've done.

Will they be able to meet Him in peace?

Methinks not.
so you have experience meeting god? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:dude, I fking believe you. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

... and their bigotry and intolerance toward all kinds of minorities....
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Your usual excellent argument, super duper...
what's to argue? what happens between me and my maker is mine. so it's hilarous you think you'll get to listen in. that's fking hilarious fknuts.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Republicans and evangelicals are going to hell 4 blaming the poor and bigotry against gays Jews blacks and willful ignorance.

... and their bigotry and intolerance toward all kinds of minorities....
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Your usual excellent argument, super duper...
what's to argue? what happens between me and my maker is mine. so it's hilarous you think you'll get to listen in. that's fking hilarious fknuts.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Republicans and evangelicals are going to hell 4 blaming the poor and bigotry against gays Jews blacks and willful ignorance.
based on what? give me an example of such bigotry. I'll wait fknuts.

Some Christians believe Once Saved, Always Saved.

Some Christian Religions do not, and believe repentance is required, and maybe even in the form of Purgatory, where you have time to contemplate your sins, before you go onward to meet God.

You know, I don't really think that you can be saved once, and then be free to do whatever you want to. That smacks too much of indulgences, which is what made Martin Luther leave the church. Sorry, but you can't give money to the church on Sunday, and buy forgiveness for a sin you will commit on Friday, with intent to do so, which is the short description of indulgences.

Same with being saved. I have actually talked to Christians, and when they told me about something they did, I would ask if they were concerned, and they said (no shit, they actually said it), "Oh...........that's okay. I was saved as a kid". Basically, they think it is a one shot deal.

Myself? I've studied several different religions and philosophies, and have came away with this..............the only thing you really have to do is follow the 10 Commandments (and, it ain't that hard if you understand why they are there), as well as understand what the Original Sin is.

Original sin incidentally was when neither Adam nor Eve were willing to take responsibility for their actions, and blamed it all on the serpent. If you take responsibility for your own life and hold yourself accountable for everything you do, then you are no longer under the influence of original sin. It wasn't eating the apple, it wasn't sex, and it wasn't being nude. It was not wanting to be responsible for their own actions.

Some Christian Religions do not, and believe repentance is required, and maybe even in the form of Purgatory, where you have time to contemplate your sins, before you go onward to meet God.

You know, I don't really think that you can be saved once, and then be free to do whatever you want to. That smacks too much of indulgences, which is what made Martin Luther leave the church. Sorry, but you can't give money to the church on Sunday, and buy forgiveness for a sin you will commit on Friday, with intent to do so, which is the short description of indulgences.

Same with being saved. I have actually talked to Christians, and when they told me about something they did, I would ask if they were concerned, and they said (no shit, they actually said it), "Oh...........that's okay. I was saved as a kid". Basically, they think it is a one shot deal.

Myself? I've studied several different religions and philosophies, and have came away with this..............the only thing you really have to do is follow the 10 Commandments (and, it ain't that hard if you understand why they are there), as well as understand what the Original Sin is.

Original sin incidentally was when neither Adam nor Eve were willing to take responsibility for their actions, and blamed it all on the serpent. If you take responsibility for your own life and hold yourself accountable for everything you do, then you are no longer under the influence of original sin. It wasn't eating the apple, it wasn't sex, and it wasn't being nude. It was not wanting to be responsible for their own actions.
jesus died for our sins. people should read the bible.

It's hard to say really....

When you read the passage about Judgement day, and Christ is separating the Sheep from the Goats parable.

He is not judging whether this group of people or nations of people, by whether they believed in Christ or not....

Both groups proclaim him as Lord, so I am guessing they all are professed Christians...???

He judges them on their deeds...

Those who fed the hungry, took care of the sick, welcomed the stranger, visited those in prison etc go to Heaven,

and

those who do not do those things, He sends to the Lake of Fire, eternally?

Matthew 25:31-46 New International Version (NIV)

The Sheep and the Goats
31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

Last edited:

When you read the passage about Judgement day, and Christ is separating the Sheep from the Goats parable.

He is not judging whether this group of people or nations of people, by whether they believed in Christ or not....

Both groups proclaim him as Lord, so I am guessing they all are professed Christians...

Those who fed the hungry, took care of the sick, welcomed the stranger, visited those in prison etc go to Heaven,

and

The Sheep and the Goats
31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

What if they committed a crime too?

You're right. Jesus sacrificing Himself for the sins of mankind is kinda the central story of the NT. But, instead of depending on Jesus to make sure I get a golden ticket into Heaven, shouldn't I take responsibility for my OWN life and help Jesus out a bit so He doesn't have to forgive so much?

Using Jesus like a get out of jail free card is kinda disrespectful in my opinion. And, God doesn't like it when you use Him or His Son as some kind of magic prop. Read Judges sometime, and see how Israel started to treat God and the Ark of the Covenant as just another tool to be used rather than seeing it as the seat of where God was with them. God saw what was going on, and He left them for a while, and the Hebrews ended up in a bad spot for a while.

Evangelicals have sold their soul to the Orange Devil

1469560591-trumpDevil.jpg

I'm glad we don't have any of those around. They around scary.

You're right. Jesus sacrificing Himself for the sins of mankind is kinda the central story of the NT. But, instead of depending on Jesus to make sure I get a golden ticket into Heaven, shouldn't I take responsibility for my OWN life and help Jesus out a bit so He doesn't have to forgive so much?

Using Jesus like a get out of jail free card is kinda disrespectful in my opinion. And, God doesn't like it when you use Him or His Son as some kind of magic prop. Read Judges sometime, and see how Israel started to treat God and the Ark of the Covenant as just another tool to be used rather than seeing it as the seat of where God was with them. God saw what was going on, and He left them for a while, and the Hebrews ended up in a bad spot for a while.
don't know, how do we actually know there is a hell? How do we know that earth isn't hell. look at the leftists in our country and tell me evil isn't all around you.

don't know, how do we actually know there is a hell? How do we know that earth isn't hell. look at the leftists in our country and tell me evil isn't all around you.

You know, one of those religions that I looked into was Judaism. And, in their belief system, there isn't a hell so to speak, but rather a place where you go to get your soul purified and returned to it's original state so you can rejoin God.

Think of Heaven as a clean room, and because they don't want contamination in there, those who enter must be scrubbed clean.

Tao kinda believes the same way. When you die, you go and rejoin the Tao.

Has anyone else noticed that the only religion that the Liberals like is Islam?
That tells us a lot.

Both groups proclaim him as Lord, so I am guessing they all are professed Christians...

and

The Sheep and the Goats

What if they committed a crime too?
Was it God's Law that they broke? I don't think Caesar's Law mattered much... when you are talking about God's judgement. And even Jesus broke what they thought was God's law, like Jesus healing the sick on the Sabbath, or the good Samaritan helping the bloodied man left for dead on the side of the road, and carrying him to a place where he could recover, on the Sabbath....while the Levite and Priest who passed him, left him for dead.

Hillary promised to appoint justices to the Supreme Court based on their supporting Roe v. Wade and no other criteria.

So, the answer is 'no'.

i'm just asking questions! *angel pose*
Every. single. soul. will have to account for everything they've done on this earth.

"Evangelicals", the professional and political name, will have to stand before their Maker and account for what they've done.

Will they be able to meet Him in peace?

Methinks not.

Interesting...just think of all those that support and turn a blind eye to killing the most innocent of all....the unborn.

Awkward ain't it?

Forum List

Back