• Wtf is Funk?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's good that George is a real American

• Obama wishes he was as black and American as George Clinton

• I went up on the mothership back in the day

• Bullshit, G. Clinton is an asshole because racism in America!

• Total voters

Marion Morrison

Diamond Member
Feb 10, 2017
George Clinton is real American black man!

He was calling for unity before anyone ever heard of Obama here.

My money is on Clinton! Fuck Obama and his racial division bullshit!

Sorry for the length, but it just ain't real unless Bootsy has a diaper on. :dunno:

Obama is jealous of real black Americans and hates us all.

Seriously, Obama is an asshat trying to undo what decades of good people made sacrifices and put effort to building.

That's just my take on it. Take it for what you will.

PS: Bootsy is badass!

You only hurt yourself if you don't give it a listen once.

This was wayyy before Obama, baby. 30 years. Fuck Obama's racial lines drawin' ass.

Obama wishes he was a real black American like this. He never invited Parliament (The George Clinton Parliament) to the White House, did he?

No sir.

Naww, he invited The Muslim Brotherhood.

Let's see the Asclepias, and IM2, and Paul Essien spin on this!

Last edited:
  • Banned
One Nation Under a Groove would be an outstanding replacement for the current national anthem.

Ya know, I just don't see that happening.

If you don't like the current one? You could always take your ass to some other country that doesn't have it. True Story.

Last edited:
One Nation Under a Groove would be an outstanding replacement for the current national anthem.

If you don't like the current one? You could always take your ass to some other country that doesn't have it. True Story.

No country wants our liberals, not even Canada. Mexico maybe so they can ransom them.

I dont like the current one which is why I either turn off the sound on the TV or throw on some headphones. sit down, and blast some Black Thought while its playing if at a sporting event. :rolleyes:

J'adore George! We Want The Funk!

Forum List

Back