will democrats support the protesters in Hong Kong ?

will democrats condemn china for their attempts to deny the people of Hong Kong their freedom ?? so far weve heard very little criticism of china from the left ....very very telling indeed ....

Umm well, yes. Both Republicans and Democrats in the House and Senate stated their support for Hong Kong....so...another piece of shit thrown against the wall by the right wing that fails to stick.

Next....???
i havnt heard dems publicly condemning chinas actions ?

Stop diving down into alt-right media then. This is old but it gets the point across.
House approves bills supporting pro-democracy activists in Hong Kong
but do you support them???

will democrats condemn china for their attempts to deny the people of Hong Kong their freedom ?? so far weve heard very little criticism of china from the left ....very very telling indeed ....

Umm well, yes. Both Republicans and Democrats in the House and Senate stated their support for Hong Kong....so...another piece of shit thrown against the wall by the right wing that fails to stick.

Next....???

Stop diving down into alt-right media then. This is old but it gets the point across.

You'll have to explain to me first, why does it matter to you? (In the context of our political system).
We live in the United States of America. Not China. Do you think we can raise our voices here and be heard in China??
Didn't work for Tiananmen Square. Hasn't worked for Tibet.
Or are you just looking for another right wing wedge to divide...them vs us?

Next....???

You'll have to explain to me first, why does it matter to you? (In the context of our political system).
We live in the United States of America. Not China. Do you think we can raise our voices here and be heard in China??
so you dont support their desire to be free from a tyrannical communist government,,,
GOT IT,,,

Next....???

so you dont support their desire to be free from a tyrannical communist government,,,
GOT IT,,,
he believes more government control is a good thing .

Next....???

GOT IT,,,
he believes more government control is a good thing .
MOST USEFUL IDIOTS DO,,,

Next....???

GOT IT,,,

Bored....Yep, just using it as right wing excuse for attempted wedge issue....check...:)

Next....???

GOT IT,,,

Bored....Yep, just using it as right wing excuse for attempted wedge issue....check...:)
republicans arent right wing and I'm not a republican,,,

but based on your responses youre communist lover,,,

Next....???

Actually Pelosi dead have something to say about China's new extradition policy. That put her squarely at odds with Beijing. However the rest of the Democrats have been hugely silent on this issue.

Jo

Next....???

GOT IT,,,

Hey, the 80's called. They want their communist sayings back. The right wing nests in the Republican Party.
So answer the question..especially in light of your sides disdain for anything Chinese.
Why do you care?..Really.

Next....???

GOT IT,,,

Hey, the 80's called. They want their communist sayings back. The right wing nests in the Republican Party.
So answer the question..especially in light of your sides disdain for anything Chinese.
your dodging the fact youre a communist sympathizer,,,

you should have kept your mouth shut,,

the democrats have thrown their lot in with a repressive communist dictatorship[china] that has murdered nearly 100 thousand of our own people !

The silence on the left for any protest against tyranny and communism is deafening. The party of protests completely fails to support protests in Hong Kong or, as we're discussing in another thread, Venezuela.

That's a meaningless token statement for political purposes. Is that all you got?

Where are the CNN and MSNBC stories? Where are all the talking heads and podcasts? Where are the threads started right here by leftists challenging China and supporting Hong Kong? Or any group fighting communist oppression around the world?

Yeah, being anti-communism is soooo 1980.

The frequency in which you right wingers throw the term (and other "ism" words) around reminds me of the 80's. That and the fact that not a one of you knows what the words actually mean. It's just something you'll toss around to make your point about finding a scapegoat. You want stories about the protests in Hong Kong, then Google is your friends. There were lots of them last fall. Before everything was lost in the sea of impeachment and then the virus outbreak.

Next....???

GOT IT,,,

your dodging the fact youre a communist sympathizer,,,

you should have kept your mouth shut,,

Oh jeepers, now we've gone back to the 50's.
That you Joe? :)

I wish the people of Hong Kong all the best, but at the end of the day it really isn't any of our business. The best approach now is to attempt to do as little business with that forsaken nation as possible.

Next....???
Talk radio doesn't tell them, so....

Forum List

Back