Will Comey Cost Hillary The Presidency?

No, I think this will bring out MORE people on the fence TO support Hillary.

Good job Coney. Thanks for cementing her Presidency.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Yes, people just love voting for the untrustworthy!

:spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:

Yeah, some voters prefer accused child rapists and sexual predators.

Accused, by morons like you? Then yes they do. We realize how friggen low progressives will go to get their delusions recognized.

And where is your proof of this accusation? Some bimbos and trailer park trash?

Accused, by morons like you? Then yes they do. We realize how friggen low progressives will go to get their delusions recognized.

Well, Trump will have his first day in federal court for child rape on December 16.

It's too soon to know for sure, but if Hillary loses - it will be solely due to Comey's reckless federal malfeasance. Hillary clearly had momentum for a likely landslide victory - but now even her winning seems questionable. Anyone who values American democracy should not cheer about that.
:thewave:

Your hatred of fair and honest American democracy is duly noted.

The loserterian hates civilization and democracy. They're anti-American to the core. And no I don't think it cost her the election...Just it will be closer.

Last edited:
It's too soon to know for sure, but if Hillary loses - it will be solely due to Comey's reckless federal malfeasance. Hillary clearly had momentum for a likely landslide victory - but now even her winning seems questionable. Anyone who values American democracy should not cheer about that.

The loserterian hates civilization and democracy. They're anti-American to the core. And now I don't think it cost her the election...Just it will be closer.

CiiP9rQXEAAZOWt.jpg

Pooooooooooooooorrrrrrrr wittle hildabitch, she fucked up and her sycophants are blaming everyone but her. Do you need a tissue?

No, just the 60-day protocol.

Not the first time it has happened, most likely won't be the last.

Well, Trump will have his first day in federal court for child rape on December 16.

It will be tossed out just as it was before.

Sorry, but your delusions are just that. Delusions

Depends, if Comey found something substantial then Hillary doesn't deserve the Presidency and should be indicted. If he doesn't have anything then yes you have point. So Comey better have something or he's going to have to answer to a lot of angry democrats.

The loserterian hates civilization and democracy. They're anti-American to the core. And now I don't think it cost her the election...Just it will be closer.

This isn't a democracy, if it were, you would not be allowed to waste bandwidth, idiot.

Shut up, fag.

Widely reported is a far cry from "given fact".

There are literally thousands of them and no way they've went thru them all. That said they found something to reopen it

My guess is the fact those emails were on Weiner Laptop which would have not been secured nor did Weiner have the clearance to have those emails...

( For those that believe I am writing about Huma, well I am writing about Anthony )

Did Anthony know the files were there?

In the end those voting for Hillary will try to blame Comey for Huma and Anthony stupidity and the possibility of sinking Clinton!

Depends, if Comey found something substantial then Hillary doesn't deserve the Presidency and should be indicted. If he doesn't have anything then yes you have point. So Comey better have something or he's going to have to answer to a lot of angry democrats.

Hey, dumbass, the fact remains that he violated the FBI 60-protocol - even without any proof of wrongdoing! The fate of the nation hangs on partisan Republican dumbass Comey.

Hey, dumbass, the fact remains that he violated the FBI 60-protocol - even without any proof of wrongdoing! The fate of the nation hangs on partisan Republican dumbass Comey.

No, the fate of the nation hangs onto you douchebags voting for a CRIMINAL, aka Hillary "Cankles" Clinton.

The fate of the country hangs on the rule of law - not politically motivated "protocols". Next time nominate a decent rat, provided you can even find one. Otherwise, live with the consequences of your choice.

Typical Liberal. Can't reason with you and you resort to name calling. My statement was as reasonable and down the middle as it could possibly be considering the circumstances. There is no official 60-day protocol. You're the dumbass the nominated a lying piece of shit. Eat shit and die you butt hurt asshole. Waaaaahhhhhh

It will be tossed out just as it was before.

Sorry, but your delusions are just that. Delusions

When and why was it tossed out before?

I would write you're an idiot but it would be insulting to the idiots of the world!

You're voting for a corrupt politician and you're call other posters losers!?!

Forum List

Back