Lost In The Shuffle..Trump Is A Cheapskate.

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
This journalist has been trying to pin down verified cases of Trump giving his own money to charity for many months now. He's done a lot of good work....and has concluded that the man simply cannot prove that he's a charitable guy.

Trump boasts about his philanthropy. But his giving falls short of his words.

The best story.....Trump actually took the stage at a charity event for children.....and accepted applause...even though he didn't give to the charity.

This journalist has been trying to pin down verified cases of Trump giving his own money to charity for many months now. He's done a lot of good work....and has concluded that the man simply cannot prove that he's a charitable guy.

The best story.....Trump actually took the stage at a charity event for children.....and accepted applause...even though he didn't give to the charity.
"Clinton Foundation Is Charity Fraud Of Epic Proportions", Analyst Charges In Stunning Takedown | Zero Hedge

:badgrin:

"Clinton Foundation Is Charity Fraud Of Epic Proportions", Analyst Charges In Stunning Takedown | Zero Hedge

:badgrin:

Off topic. Please don't deflect. Please....for once in your pathetic political life...simply address the subject of the thread.

Thanks.

Clinton Foundation.........
^
Do you just not see this shit coming? There is nothing Trump has done that Hillary hasn't done bigger and better. She takes shady to a whole new level.

This thread is about Trump and his lack of charitable giving while claiming the mantle of a charitable guy.

Stay on topic.....if you are capable.

perhaps he doesnt release his tax returns cause he really is broke
If he was broke he would not have been funding his own campaign, just the use of his plane alone would be more than the average person makes in a lifetime.
I hope he never shows his tax records.

The Washington Compost...that settles the deal for me.

Of course. It's much more reliable to just believe Trump when he tells you that he's given hundreds of millions to charity. Why not?
I'm voting for Trump based on his Economic Policies.
You know, the same ones Sanders was touting for over 20 years.

That's cool. What do you think of this topic?

I wonder why a Trump supporter cannot simply say:

"I know that Trump has not been as charitable as he has claimed to be. I am still voting for him, even though he is the type of person who would accept donations to his foundation and use the money for his own personal interests."

It isn't that hard. Why can't any of you do it?

If he was broke he would not have been funding his own campaign, just the use of his plane alone would be more than the average person makes in a lifetime.

You believe that he is funding his own campaign, don't you? That's sad and all...but it isn't the topic.

You believe that he is funding his own campaign, don't you? That's sad and all...but it isn't the topic.
you think you are so important that everyone is responding to your posts, even sadder but, you are not that important.

you think you are so important that everyone is responding to your posts, even sadder but, you are not that important.

Yes. I know. I'm not very important. I am, however, intelligent enough to know that Trump is not self funding his campaign. I'm also able to respond to a topic that I find unpleasant if I decide to post in a thread about a topic that I find unpleasant.

The Washington Compost...that settles the deal for me.

Of course. It's much more reliable to just believe Trump when he tells you that he's given hundreds of millions to charity. Why not?
I'm voting for Trump based on his Economic Policies.
You know, the same ones Sanders was touting for over 20 years.

That's cool. What do you think of this topic?

I wonder why a Trump supporter cannot simply say:

"I know that Trump has not been as charitable as he has claimed to be. I am still voting for him, even though he is the type of person who would accept donations to his foundation and use the money for his own personal interests."

It isn't that hard. Why can't any of you do it?
Because I vote based on Policy, NOT based on Charity.
If I voted based on Charity, I would never be able to vote for someone who wasn't immensely wealthy.

Forum List

Back