Will Bush Jr. Endorse Biden? Haha

Looking like he's considering it

Well if he doesnt endorse Biden he knows he is going to rue the day. I'm pretty sure he realizes just how much of an incompetent fuckup Drumpf is. Thats got to be a slap in the face that the last repub POTUS is actually going to endorse a dem.

Now wait....

Isn't that the same fuckup who beat your asses in 2016 ?

Thought so.

Bush was always a non-conservative. You deserve him.
The US as a nation was beat by the electoral college. The popular vote went to a haggard and tired Hillary. Thats got to stick in your craw.

Hardly, cause we don't have a haggard/tired Hillary in the white house. Or didn't you know that.
Trump the dictator thinks he can get the military to attack their own people. With the huge percentage of non-whites serving, I don't think Trump has a prayer. Soldiers will lay down their guns, except for the group of blood thirsty fucks. SOS.

I doubt he would endorse the Fat Wannabe President. Such an idiotic assumption.
What, you don't hate him anymore? Remember the Iraq war!
I like anyone who votes other than RW trash like Trump.
The next five years is going to suck for you then.

Wait a sec....I thought the liberoidals believed Chimpola McSrub to be a dope and the WORST PRESIDENT EVAH!
I'd vote for Bush right now if it meant Drumpf would be gone the next minute. I bet one thing Bush likes about Drumpf is that Bush is no longer considered the worst potus ever by anyone.
LMAO! It’s still Carter and the floppy eared fag leading that category. That’s not changing.
Dont laugh too hard. Its not convincing. You know good and well that Drumpf the incompetent fat fuckup and carnival barker is the worst POTUS in the history of the planet.
Worst in the history of the planet? WTF does that even mean?

And no. The quota queer is the worst by far.

I doubt he would endorse the Fat Wannabe President. Such an idiotic assumption.
What, you don't hate him anymore? Remember the Iraq war!
I like anyone who votes other than RW trash like Trump.
The next five years is going to suck for you then.
Nope. But it's gonna suck for you Knownuthin.

Well if he doesnt endorse Biden he knows he is going to rue the day. I'm pretty sure he realizes just how much of an incompetent fuckup Drumpf is. Thats got to be a slap in the face that the last repub POTUS is actually going to endorse a dem.

Now wait....

Thought so.

The US as a nation was beat by the electoral college. The popular vote went to a haggard and tired Hillary. Thats got to stick in your craw.

Hardly, cause we don't have a haggard/tired Hillary in the white house. Or didn't you know that.
Trump the dictator thinks he can get the military to attack their own people. With the huge percentage of non-whites serving, I don't think Trump has a prayer. Soldiers will lay down their guns, except for the group of blood thirsty fucks. SOS.

Their own people.

Are you not part of the fucks who walked around saying "Not my president" ?

They are not his people and blowing them away only removes traitors from our midst.

This isn't silly shit.

You can die doing this and some people should.

Wait a sec....I thought the liberoidals believed Chimpola McSrub to be a dope and the WORST PRESIDENT EVAH!
I'd vote for Bush right now if it meant Drumpf would be gone the next minute. I bet one thing Bush likes about Drumpf is that Bush is no longer considered the worst potus ever by anyone.
LMAO! It’s still Carter and the floppy eared fag leading that category. That’s not changing.
Dont laugh too hard. Its not convincing. You know good and well that Drumpf the incompetent fat fuckup and carnival barker is the worst POTUS in the history of the planet.

You dont understand your native tounge? It means the fat incompetent fuck up is not qualified to shovel shit let alone be a potus.

Who is Bush Jr.?

google it

That is NOT his name, dumbass! I guess we can call you Juicy Fruit!

My generation calls them Jr and Sr. What the fuck are you talking about?

You want me to use their titles or what?

Say George W and George H W?

No
So your generation is stupid?

Who is Bush Jr.?

google it

No

You don't need to ask.

Who is Bush Jr.?

google it

No
How old is your generation, about 6?

My generation calls yours retarded. Guess who’s right.

Why wouldn’t he. The entire family came out for Hildabeast last time. And now you think you have something new?

Fuck you’re gullible.

Because he likes hillary his dad was bush sr after all

He's used to lizards

Who is Bush Sr.?

Google that too

old man when is the last time you turned on a TV? lol

When was the last time you referred to someone correctly? There is no Bush Jr. or Bush Sr. Catch a clue!

In the age of misgendering do you really think you're doing better than me on this front old man? Hahahaha

I have my gender right here dumbass! You are the one is confused apparently. Are you a he. she,he/she, what?

Who is Bush Jr.?

google it

No

My generation didn't see us go from 50% of world gdp to barely above 20% so i'm pretty confident we're the smart ones

Don't forget enriching the chinese just so we can contain them.

Who is Bush Jr.?

google it

No
How old is your generation, about 6?

My generation calls yours retarded. Guess who’s right.
Not the retards on the right.

Now wait....

Thought so.

Wrong. They aren't the own people. They are from it! They are anti-American thugs!

Why wouldn’t he. The entire family came out for Hildabeast last time. And now you think you have something new?

Fuck you’re gullible.

Because he likes hillary his dad was bush sr after all

He's used to lizards

Who is Bush Sr.?

Google that too

old man when is the last time you turned on a TV? lol

When was the last time you referred to someone correctly? There is no Bush Jr. or Bush Sr. Catch a clue!

In the age of misgendering do you really think you're doing better than me on this front old man? Hahahaha

I have my gender right here dumbass! You are the one is confused apparently. Are you a he. she,he/she, what?

lol old man i can see you grabbing your crotch in my minds eye and it's funny.

But you and i both know i got your old man

easy

pretending like you're more accommodating with form of address than i am...ye right

Who is Bush Jr.?

google it

No

My generation didn't see us go from 50% of world gdp to barely above 20% so i'm pretty confident we're the smart ones

Don't forget enriching the chinese just so we can contain them.

Your generation is still in elementay school.

You dont understand your native tounge? It means the fat incompetent fuck up is not qualified to shovel shit let alone be a potus.
I don’t even try to understand inner city retard Ebonics. But if that’s your game then let’s try this.

Obie the floppy eared faggot is the worst POTUS in the history of the universe! Reeee!

Try to beat that.

Forum List

Back