Will Bush Jr. Endorse Biden? Haha

Juicin

Gold Member
Mar 2, 2016

Looking like he's considering it

I doubt he would endorse the Fat Wannabe President. Such an idiotic assumption.

Dang, would he then become your hero. Figure you drug him through the mud enough during the Obama years it wouldn't really be a great endorsement.

Well if he doesnt endorse Biden he knows he is going to rue the day. I'm pretty sure he realizes just how much of an incompetent fuckup Drumpf is. Thats got to be a slap in the face that the last repub POTUS is actually going to endorse a dem.

I dunnnnnnnno

Jr. loves being the good guy

Wait a sec....I thought the liberoidals believed Chimpola McSrub to be a dope and the WORST PRESIDENT EVAH!

Have you ever heard the expression

The enemy of your enemy is your friend?

it's sorta like that but with shitty paintings and illegal wars

Dang, would he then become your hero. Figure you drug him through the mud enough during the Obama years it wouldn't really be a great endorsement.

He was already my hero.

Easily the president who could finish off a keg fastest in my lifetime, the only metric that counts

Wait a sec....I thought the liberoidals believed Chimpola McSrub to be a dope and the WORST PRESIDENT EVAH!

I've heard the expression "your hypocrisy knows no bounds"....Hope that helps.

Well if he doesnt endorse Biden he knows he is going to rue the day. I'm pretty sure he realizes just how much of an incompetent fuckup Drumpf is. Thats got to be a slap in the face that the last repub POTUS is actually going to endorse a dem.

He's gonna do it if trump keeps tempting him

Of course he would. All the Bushes would. It’s what they do.

I'd vote for Bush right now if it meant Drumpf would be gone the next minute. I bet one thing Bush likes about Drumpf is that Bush is no longer considered the worst potus ever by anyone.
Whatever, chump.

Now wait....

Isn't that the same fuckup who beat your asses in 2016 ?

Thought so.

Bush was always a non-conservative. You deserve him.

I've heard the expression "your hypocrisy knows no bounds"....Hope that helps.

What? Because I embrace a great American like W i'm a hypocrite now?

Well i'll take it for the endorsement. HAHAHAHAHA

What, you don't hate him anymore? Remember the Iraq war!

All it will do is piss off his supporters who would never admit what a moderate jerk-off he was (except when it came to spending money on stupid wars).

Probably. He likes to suck Obama’s ass.

I'd vote for Bush right now if it meant Drumpf would be gone the next minute. I bet one thing Bush likes about Drumpf is that Bush is no longer considered the worst potus ever by anyone.
Whatever, chump.
Dont be mad bruh. You gotta admit Drumpf has to be a real fucking clown if the former POTUS from the same party thinks he is a fat fuckup. :)

Forum List

Back