Will Bush Jr. Endorse Biden? Haha

Looking like he's considering it

At least one republican president is saying something presidential. We haven't heard that in long time.
I didnt realize how important it was to sound presidential until Drumpfs fat ass got into office. Nothing quite as soothing as listening to a fucking idiot that doesnt know how to be a leader.
Being presidential means having very carefully nuanced public messages because the press, the nation, and the world pays attention to each specific word. And so when careless words are used, when inflammatory words are used, that's decidedly not presidential. Such messages will be misinterpreted by the president's supporters and foes. Messages with word or phrases open to multiple interpretations and reversals of previous statements create an image of a leader with inconsistent policies who simply responds to events.

Words have meanings and have to be handled carefully by a leader because they have more power than guns or bombs.
Spot on. I guess I was so used to seeing competent leadership (regardless of if I was for or against the person) I had forgotten about the large amount of detail and craftsmanship used in crafting messages to the public. Drumpf is like that drunk uncle who tells everyone at the party he has something to say and everyone cringes and thinks "What the fuck is he going to say stupid now?"

People used to say the same thing about Reagan. They said it about Bush 1. Clinton....certainly Bush 2....and Obama.
Regan had Alzheimer's so he doesnt count. Bush1, Clinton, Obama were masterful communicators, each in their own way. Bush 2 had some issues but by comparison with Drumpf he looks like a genius.

We should call you Bush 3.

Bush 1 was great "Read my lips".

Obama was a liar.

That would help Trump a bunch.

At least one republican president is saying something presidential. We haven't heard that in long time.
I didnt realize how important it was to sound presidential until Drumpfs fat ass got into office. Nothing quite as soothing as listening to a fucking idiot that doesnt know how to be a leader.
Being presidential means having very carefully nuanced public messages because the press, the nation, and the world pays attention to each specific word. And so when careless words are used, when inflammatory words are used, that's decidedly not presidential. Such messages will be misinterpreted by the president's supporters and foes. Messages with word or phrases open to multiple interpretations and reversals of previous statements create an image of a leader with inconsistent policies who simply responds to events.

Words have meanings and have to be handled carefully by a leader because they have more power than guns or bombs.
Spot on. I guess I was so used to seeing competent leadership (regardless of if I was for or against the person) I had forgotten about the large amount of detail and craftsmanship used in crafting messages to the public. Drumpf is like that drunk uncle who tells everyone at the party he has something to say and everyone cringes and thinks "What the fuck is he going to say stupid now?"

People used to say the same thing about Reagan. They said it about Bush 1. Clinton....certainly Bush 2....and Obama.
Regan had Alzheimer's so he doesnt count. Bush1, Clinton, Obama were masterful communicators, each in their own way. Bush 2 had some issues but by comparison with Drumpf he looks like a genius.

Obama was a liar.
We should call you Drumpf Jr.

Obama was a liar.

I win.

That would help Trump a bunch.

Somehow i doubt that

Regan had Alzheimer's so he doesnt count. Bush1, Clinton, Obama were masterful communicators, each in their own way. Bush 2 had some issues but by comparison with Drumpf he looks like a genius. Drumpf reminds me of a spoiled brat wearing his daddys shoes and playing like he is a grown up.
And that's what makes Trump so endearing to his followers. He reminds them of their senile Uncle Charlie who was almost totally incoherent, their bartender who just loved to shot the shit about stuff he knew nothing about, and their dad who couldn't keep his hands off the young girls. Trump was someone they could relate to.

Regan had Alzheimer's so he doesnt count. Bush1, Clinton, Obama were masterful communicators, each in their own way. Bush 2 had some issues but by comparison with Drumpf he looks like a genius. Drumpf reminds me of a spoiled brat wearing his daddys shoes and playing like he is a grown up.
And that's what makes Trump so endearing to his followers. He reminds them of their senile Uncle Charlie who was almost totally incoherent, their bartender who just loved to shot the shit about stuff he knew nothing about, and their dad who couldn't keep his hands off the young girls. Trump was someone that spoke their language.

Sometimes you can be pretty bright....

And then there is this time......

The closest thing I ever had to uncle Charlie was mouthy, bigoted, lying piece of white trash. Whose actions were much different from his words. He was known by many (who also knew of his mouth "What are the three things you can't give a black guy (spelled ni......)....a black eye, a fat lip, or a job) as someone who was always there for people. He helped lots of blacks and others in very difficult situations and would give you the shirt off of his back.

So, I could really give a flying fuck what Trump says.

He has been good for me.

I got Gorsuch.

I got Kavennaugh.

I got a much better portfolio.

I got a stat that is now more red than it used to be.

And I don't have fucking Hillary Clinton as my president.

Obama was a liar.

I win.
You win the dunce of the month award again? Thats like 4 months in a row now!

The Democrat party is so weak and desperate they have literally gone from calling bush Hitler, to begging for his endorsement.

Wait a sec....I thought the liberoidals believed Chimpola McSrub to be a dope and the WORST PRESIDENT EVAH!

That was until there Billionaire donor won in 2016 and Bush jr. became the second worst in History in the mindless minds of the Progressive movement...

And that's what makes Trump so endearing to his followers. He reminds them of their senile Uncle Charlie who was almost totally incoherent, their bartender who just loved to shot the shit about stuff he knew nothing about, and their dad who couldn't keep his hands off the young girls. Trump was someone that spoke their language.

Sometimes you can be pretty bright....

And then there is this time......

The closest thing I ever had to uncle Charlie was mouthy, bigoted, lying piece of white trash. Whose actions were much different from his words. He was known by many (who also knew of his mouth "What are the three things you can't give a black guy (spelled ni......)....a black eye, a fat lip, or a job) as someone who was always there for people. He helped lots of blacks and others in very difficult situations and would give you the shirt off of his back.

So, I could really give a flying fuck what Trump says.

He has been good for me.

I got Gorsuch.

I got Kavennaugh.

I got a much better portfolio.

I got a stat that is now more red than it used to be.

And I don't have fucking Hillary Clinton as my president.
So your support is about what you got, not what the country got. I'm sure most supporters feel as you do.

Forum List

Back