Will Bush Jr. Endorse Biden? Haha

Looking like he's considering it

Who is Bush Jr.?

google it

Wait a sec....I thought the liberoidals believed Chimpola McSrub to be a dope and the WORST PRESIDENT EVAH!

Have you ever heard the expression

The enemy of your enemy is your friend?

it's sorta like that but with shitty paintings and illegal wars
I've heard the expression "your hypocrisy knows no bounds"....Hope that helps.

What? Because I embrace a great American like W i'm a hypocrite now?

Well i'll take it for the endorsement. HAHAHAHAHA
If you think any Bush is a "great American" you're a total moron.

found the commie

fbi i hope you're watching

he doesn't even like billy
They're all warmongering globalist scum, and enablers of commies.

Why wouldn’t he. The entire family came out for Hildabeast last time. And now you think you have something new?

Fuck you’re gullible.

Because he likes hillary his dad was bush sr after all

He's used to lizards

Who is Bush Sr.?

Wait a sec....I thought the liberoidals believed Chimpola McSrub to be a dope and the WORST PRESIDENT EVAH!

found the commie

They're all warmongering globalist scum, and enablers of commies.

see i told you fbi

get him

he might as well have a sickle and hammer avatar. probably antifa

Well if he doesnt endorse Biden he knows he is going to rue the day. I'm pretty sure he realizes just how much of an incompetent fuckup Drumpf is. Thats got to be a slap in the face that the last repub POTUS is actually going to endorse a dem.

Now wait....

Isn't that the same fuckup who beat your asses in 2016 ?

Thought so.

Bush was always a non-conservative. You deserve him.
The US as a nation was beat by the electoral college. The popular vote went to a haggard and tired Hillary. Thats got to stick in your craw.
Public education failed you. Hard.

I'd vote for Bush right now if it meant Drumpf would be gone the next minute. I bet one thing Bush likes about Drumpf is that Bush is no longer considered the worst potus ever by anyone.
LMAO! It’s still Carter and the floppy eared fag leading that category. That’s not changing.
Dont laugh too hard. Its not convincing. You know good and well that Drumpf the incompetent fat fuckup and carnival barker is the worst POTUS in the history of the planet.

1591155085553.png

Why wouldn’t he. The entire family came out for Hildabeast last time. And now you think you have something new?

Fuck you’re gullible.

He's used to lizards

Who is Bush Sr.?

Google that too

old man when is the last time you turned on a TV? lol

found the commie

Sorry, Strozk and Page accounts have been deactivated.

Who is Bush Jr.?

google it

That is NOT his name, dumbass! I guess we can call you Juicy Fruit!

Well if he doesnt endorse Biden he knows he is going to rue the day. I'm pretty sure he realizes just how much of an incompetent fuckup Drumpf is. Thats got to be a slap in the face that the last repub POTUS is actually going to endorse a dem.

Now wait....

Thought so.

The US as a nation was beat by the electoral college. The popular vote went to a haggard and tired Hillary. Thats got to stick in your craw.

Hardly, cause we don't have a haggard/tired Hillary in the white house. Or didn't you know that.
It embarrasses you and the orange clown in office that he lost to the people.

I'd vote for Bush right now if it meant Drumpf would be gone the next minute. I bet one thing Bush likes about Drumpf is that Bush is no longer considered the worst potus ever by anyone.
LMAO! It’s still Carter and the floppy eared fag leading that category. That’s not changing.
Dont laugh too hard. Its not convincing. You know good and well that Drumpf the incompetent fat fuckup and carnival barker is the worst POTUS in the history of the planet.

We don't know that.

What we do know is that he lives in your head rent free.

Just like IM2 lives in your ass for about the same.

Now wait....

Thought so.

Hardly, cause we don't have a haggard/tired Hillary in the white house. Or didn't you know that.

Now that is funny.

Fuck you’re gullible.

He's used to lizards

Who is Bush Sr.?

Google that too

When was the last time you referred to someone correctly? There is no Bush Jr. or Bush Sr. Catch a clue!

Whatever, chump.
Dont be mad bruh. You gotta admit Drumpf has to be a real fucking clown if the former POTUS from the same party thinks he is a fat fuckup. :)

Actually could care less what Jr has to say. Trump has shown us Jr was clueless.
Well you posted at least twice on this thread which tells me that the mere thought makes you emotional. I thought Bush Jr was a idiot. When I saw Drumpf I realized that Bush was like Einstein compared to the fat incompetent fuck up currently in office.

What does this tell you ?

:fu: :fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:
It tells me that Thinker really really is emotional about the entire idea. Why do you ask?

Who is Bush Jr.?

google it

That is NOT his name, dumbass! I guess we can call you Juicy Fruit!

My generation calls them Jr and Sr. What the fuck are you talking about?

You want me to use their titles or what?

Say George W and George H W?

No

Fuck you’re gullible.
Nobody invites Trump. They despise the rotten creep.
Nobody is who? And they don’t invite him to what? And why would he care? Hell, why the hell would I care?

Fuck you’re gullible.

He's used to lizards

Who is Bush Sr.?

Google that too

When was the last time you referred to someone correctly? There is no Bush Jr. or Bush Sr. Catch a clue!

In the age of misgendering do you really think you're doing better than me on this front old man? Hahahaha

Now wait....

Thought so.

Only thing that's embarrassing is your behavior for three damn years, and another 5 coming.

Now wait....

Thought so.

Now that is funny.
Dont laugh too hard. Remember Drumpf was so embarrassed he tried to photoshop his own inauguration. :)

trump-inauguration-crowd-1484943564224-facebookJumbo.jpg

Forum List

Back