Will Bush Jr. Endorse Biden? Haha

Looking like he's considering it

Well if he doesnt endorse Biden he knows he is going to rue the day. I'm pretty sure he realizes just how much of an incompetent fuckup Drumpf is. Thats got to be a slap in the face that the last repub POTUS is actually going to endorse a dem.

Now wait....

Isn't that the same fuckup who beat your asses in 2016 ?

Thought so.

Bush was always a non-conservative. You deserve him.
The US as a nation was beat by the electoral college. The popular vote went to a haggard and tired Hillary. Thats got to stick in your craw.

Why wouldn’t he. The entire family came out for Hildabeast last time. And now you think you have something new?

Fuck you’re gullible.

Wait a sec....I thought the liberoidals believed Chimpola McSrub to be a dope and the WORST PRESIDENT EVAH!
I'd vote for Bush right now if it meant Drumpf would be gone the next minute. I bet one thing Bush likes about Drumpf is that Bush is no longer considered the worst potus ever by anyone.
Whatever, chump.
Dont be mad bruh. You gotta admit Drumpf has to be a real fucking clown if the former POTUS from the same party thinks he is a fat fuckup. :)

Actually could care less what Jr has to say. Trump has shown us Jr was clueless.

Well if he doesnt endorse Biden he knows he is going to rue the day. I'm pretty sure he realizes just how much of an incompetent fuckup Drumpf is. Thats got to be a slap in the face that the last repub POTUS is actually going to endorse a dem.

Now wait....

Thought so.

The US as a nation was beat by the electoral college. The popular vote went to a haggard and tired Hillary. Thats got to stick in your craw.

Why ?

I got what I wanted.

Never thought it would happen. What a gift.

Keep the popular vote. You saw what that got you (an excuse and a point to whine over).

You lost to the fuckup.

That makes you a bigger fuck up.

Why wouldn’t he. The entire family came out for Hildabeast last time. And now you think you have something new?

Fuck you’re gullible.

Because he likes hillary his dad was bush sr after all

He's used to lizards

I doubt he would endorse the Fat Wannabe President. Such an idiotic assumption.

I dunnnnnnnno

Jr. loves being the good guy
By voting or endorsing Biden it's gonna make him the smart guy. Nobody likes a lying loser like the weak bunker boy Trump.

Now wait....

Thought so.

Hardly, cause we don't have a haggard/tired Hillary in the white house. Or didn't you know that.

Wait a sec....I thought the liberoidals believed Chimpola McSrub to be a dope and the WORST PRESIDENT EVAH!
I'd vote for Bush right now if it meant Drumpf would be gone the next minute. I bet one thing Bush likes about Drumpf is that Bush is no longer considered the worst potus ever by anyone.
LMAO! It’s still Carter and the floppy eared fag leading that category. That’s not changing.

I doubt he would endorse the Fat Wannabe President. Such an idiotic assumption.
What, you don't hate him anymore? Remember the Iraq war!
I like anyone who votes other than RW trash like Trump.

^ Biden approved black

Whatever, chump.
Dont be mad bruh. You gotta admit Drumpf has to be a real fucking clown if the former POTUS from the same party thinks he is a fat fuckup. :)

Actually could care less what Jr has to say. Trump has shown us Jr was clueless.
Well you posted at least twice on this thread which tells me that the mere thought makes you emotional. I thought Bush Jr was a idiot. When I saw Drumpf I realized that Bush was like Einstein compared to the fat incompetent fuck up currently in office.

Have you ever heard the expression

The enemy of your enemy is your friend?

it's sorta like that but with shitty paintings and illegal wars
I've heard the expression "your hypocrisy knows no bounds"....Hope that helps.

What? Because I embrace a great American like W i'm a hypocrite now?

Well i'll take it for the endorsement. HAHAHAHAHA
If you think any Bush is a "great American" you're a total moron.

Fuck you’re gullible.
Nobody invites Trump. They despise the rotten creep.

Have you ever heard the expression

The enemy of your enemy is your friend?

it's sorta like that but with shitty paintings and illegal wars
I've heard the expression "your hypocrisy knows no bounds"....Hope that helps.

What? Because I embrace a great American like W i'm a hypocrite now?

Well i'll take it for the endorsement. HAHAHAHAHA
If you think any Bush is a "great American" you're a total moron.

found the commie

fbi i hope you're watching

he doesn't even like billy

Whatever, chump.

Well you posted at least twice on this thread which tells me that the mere thought makes you emotional. I thought Bush Jr was a idiot. When I saw Drumpf I realized that Bush was like Einstein compared to the fat incompetent fuck up currently in office.

What does this tell you ?

:fu: :fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

Whatever, chump.
I'm not mad....I just know that you're completely full of shit, to the point that you'd say anything at any given point in time, if it put you on what you believed to be the "correct" politics of the moment.

You're squishier than any RINO who ever lived.

Now wait....

Thought so.

Why ?

I got what I wanted.

Never thought it would happen. What a gift.

Keep the popular vote. You saw what that got you (an excuse and a point to whine over).

You lost to the fuckup.

That makes you a bigger fuck up.
You cant call it loss when he wasnt voted in by the people. He got electoral affirmative action.

Whatever, chump.

LOL....emotional? What an idiot.

Who is Bush Jr.?

Forum List

Back