Will Biden end the filibuster and pack the Supreme Court?

Absolutely no chance of that.

JoePacker.jpg

If Biden wins AND the Dems take the Senate, I doubt the Dems would have more than 50 or 51 seats in the Senate, so all it takes is one or two guys to peel off to defeat the attempt to end the filibuster or pack the Supreme Court. Probably a better chance for the former but not so much for the latter, a few Dems might not support the court packing. Once the filibuster is gone then it's Katy bar the door, the Dems will do whatever they want and the GOP won't be able to do squat about it. I would hate to see either event come to pass, but it wouldn't surprise me cuz the democrats do not care about what's best for the country. They only care about advancing their political agenda.

But, as democrats are wont to do, they will probably overstep and go too far and as a result after 2 years will be soundly defeated in the 2022 midterms. And Biden or whoever the Dems nominate for president in 2024 will lose and hopefully we can get back to some semblance of fiscal responsibility.

PS: just saw the Kavanaugh one finger salute. Hard to blame him after the way the democrats treated him during his confirmation.

Last edited:

View attachment 403042
If that's Biden's plan, then even if the GOP loses the election, they should plan to be very busy during the lame duck session.

Very busy? That would set an unreasonably high expectation in the voter's minds for the future.
If Dems commit to packing the Court, why would the GOP refrain from packing it during the lame duck session?

If Biden wins AND the Dems take the Senate, I doubt the Dems would have more than 50 or 51 seats in the Senate, so all it takes is one or two guys to peel off to defeat the attempt to end the filibuster or pack the Supreme Court. Probably a better chance for the former but not so much for the latter, a few Dems might not support the court packing. Once the filibuster is gone then it's Katy bar the door, the Dems will do whatever they want and the GOP won't be able to do squat about it. I would hate to see either event come to pass, but it wouldn't surprise me cuz the democrats do not care about what's best for the country. They only care about advancing their political agenda.

But, as democrats are wont to do, they will probably overstep and go too far and as a result after 2 years will be soundly defeated in the 2022 midterms. And Biden or whoever the Dems nominate for president in 2024 will lose and hopefully we can get back to some semblance of fiscal responsibility.

PS: just saw the Kavanaugh one finger salute. Hard to blame him after the way the democrats treated him during his confirmation.
That seems likely. When Dems win big, they assume they will never lose again, they overstep and the voters deliver the bitchslap from hell 22 months later.

No they haven't, come here ignorant fool I straightened you out on this just yesterday.
Republicans have lost the popular vote in five of the last seven POTUS elections, Rube.
Ready for the 2020 Blue Tsunami?

Look you stupid troll, you know damn well that none of those elections tried to win a 'popular vote' so your point is stupid. But I'll play your dumb ass liberal game to amuse me. Trump won the popular vote in 49 of the 50 states by 1 million votes. OH SNAP!! 1 million votes. This is where you shit yourself.

It was in corrupt, cheating, ballot harvesting, illegals illegally voting California where Hillary won 4 million more votes than Trump. California a state the Trump campaign wrote off and never tried winning. Now you look even dumber, how embarrassing for you. :auiqs.jpg:

No they haven't, come here ignorant fool I straightened you out on this just yesterday.
Republicans have lost the popular vote in five of the last seven POTUS elections, Rube.
Ready for the 2020 Blue Tsunami?
Look you stupid troll, you know damn well that none of those elections tried to win a 'popular vote' so your point is stupid. But I'll play your dumb ass liberal game to amuse me. Trump won the popular vote in 49 of the 50 states by 1 million votes. OH SNAP!! 1 million votes. This is where you shit yourself.

It was in corrupt, cheating, ballot harvesting, illegals illegally voting California where Hillary won 4 million more votes than Trump. California a state the Trump campaign wrote off and never tried winning. Now you look even dumber, how embarrassing for you. :auiqs.jpg:
Yes. The Popular vote isn't the Presidential Electorate. With as many presidential campaigns as Crooked Hillary has been through, she never figured that out? Is she more dumb than she is crooked?

You're stupid as shit. Google what packing the court means, stupid bitch

Trump cult liars, I point out your lies because it's the morally correct thing to do. That's what drives liberals. The fact that it makes your tears flow is just a happy bonus. We'd still point out your lies even if it didn't make you cry.

Funnier yet is how so many Trump cultists think calling me a woman is some sort of insult. The Trump cult has serious issues concerning women.

I called you a woman because I thought you were a woman. You're not? You're gay, aren't you? I don't mean as an insult, just a personality observation.

And there are nine justices and have been for 150 years. If you don't know what stacking the court means, Google it, jackass

Forum List

Back