Will AOC agree to two debates with Tina Flore, her Republican Challenger for NY’s 14th Cong. District?

More conservative bullshit

AOC fights for issues that help the people.
Education, Healthcare, good wages, the environment
hahah she does the opposite,.,...she has cost NY millions in job opportunities by forcing businesses like Amazon out of NY.

hahah she does the opposite,.,...she has cost NY millions in job opportunities by forcing businesses like Amazon out of NY.
AOC told Amazon to go fuck themselves

Richest corporation in the world demanding huge tax breaks

yep, and cost the people of NY millions in jobs, healthcare, and tax revenue.

Were small business who operate in NY for generations offered the same tax concessions that Amazon demanded?

I say Amazon is the freaking largest company in the world, they don’t need gifts from the taxpayer to conduct their business

More conservative bullshit

AOC fights for issues that help the people.
Education, Healthcare, good wages, the environment
Except for good jobs, she chases those away. You know you're just spouting liberal nonsense, right?

Were small business who operate in NY for generations offered the same tax concessions that Amazon demanded?

I say Amazon is the freaking largest company in the world, they don’t need gifts from the taxpayer to conduct their business
Doesn't matter. She chased them away and cost her constituents a lot of good jobs.

no they were already there and don’t provide the same about if jobs and revenue

Doesn't matter. She chased them away and cost her constituents a lot of good jobs.
Yet there is low unemployment in her district

Why should Amazon pay lower taxes than other business?

Yet there is low unemployment in her district

Why should Amazon pay lower taxes than other business?
Of course, they should ALL pay very low taxes. Now, don't you lefties get your knickers in a twist when someone says TRUMP! created a whole lot of jobs and you jump up and down, screeching that they're low-end and don't pay diddly? Amazon would have brought really good-paying jobs, but she chased them away.

Forum List

Back